Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

12x Salvia Breakthrough
    #2117899 - 11/17/03 06:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, so I loaded probably a half gram of 12x salvia extract in a glass pipe that I like to hit.  I also stuffed a little bit of bud in the bottom to stop the extract from falling through, its really powdery.
Appocalypse Now was playing on the TV and it was to the scene where they are initally explaining the mission to Martin Sheen. 

I took a massive rip off the pipe and watched the cherry get huge as I ripped it, just like powerdery bud shake does.  The smoke didn't seem all that harsh and I began to blow it out of my nose.... and then it was on me.  Suddenly I was being sucked off the couch and tossed around in some kind of alternate dividing reality.  I could see huge patterns of thick black lines developing in front of me and it felt as if I was being ripped from reality.  The visual patterns got amazingly complex... like something out of a cheezy hippy movie, where shit is popping up before peoples eyes.  Between the black lines there were cartoons and amazing colors, and all sorts of Alice in Wonderland type vibes.  I was in a place that was so outlandish that it was scary...  :confused: like a dream that seems really great but then you realize you may not get out of it, and fright sets in.  I heard a voice talking... telling me what I had to do and that I needed to just let it go.  I snapped back onto my couch muttering "ok, fine, ok fine" like I had finally submitted to whatever force was being exerted on me.  I also had the sweats and jitters like I get when im tripping, but this was a much more outlandish experience than I've ever had triping.  :eek:

I've done weaker extracts in the past, and I was probably not quite prepared for this breakthrough, but I came out fine and decided it was really quite exhilerating.  Also I noticed a very strange sensation in the mouth after and during the experience.  It was almost like I had a bunch of jagged cardboard in my mouth, not painful, but I could feel it.  To all those yet to try salvia, be careful with it and use it in moderation, it may be legal, but it certainly can have strong effects.

Edit: Added 'trip report' to title.  -Seuss

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Edited by NugDumper (11/20/03 04:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: NugDumper]
    #2118737 - 11/17/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

got my hands on some dried 1X leaves... didn't have much results with it. i read a lot about it, how to smoke it and the usual blah blah.

the only effect i felt was a small feeling of being sucked in the couch and feeling very slow.

i didn't have a great pipe tho..

next time i'll check for some good quality extracts..

.fs.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: NugDumper]
    #2119039 - 11/18/03 03:39 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Salvia land can be pretty scary, but I've noticed that it gets easier to go with the flow of the trip, the more experience you have.
Half a gram of 12X really is a lot, if it's real 12X. It would also produce a huge amount of smoke, can't imagine consuming half a gram in one hit. Are you sure it all burnt up?
For me 0,05g of 12X would be enough. I get about 16 trips out of a gram of 10X.
Try using less, take it in one toke, and hold it for 20-30 seconds. Would save you a lot of money.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: NugDumper]
    #2119466 - 11/18/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Who the hell smokes salvia with the television on?

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: audi0lsd]
    #2119516 - 11/18/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

> I get about 16 trips out of a gram of 10X.

I get between 5 and 10 trips out of 1g of 5x standard, which is inline with your observations.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineNugDumper

Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: Seuss]
    #2123578 - 11/19/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

No, I didn't manage to completely cache the bowl with one hit... and like I said, I didn't really get to experience the exhale, it was just on me. Oh, and who watches TV while smoking salvia? ME! haha to each their own, right? BTW, what do YOU do when you smoke?

-Also I don't have digi scales, so my .5 gram estimate was just that.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Edited by NugDumper (11/19/03 06:28 PM)

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2124449 - 11/20/03 05:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

> Oh, and who watches TV while smoking salvia?

If you breakthrough, reality along with the TV will not exist.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2124548 - 11/20/03 07:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NugDumper said:
BTW, what do YOU do when you smoke?

Lie down in a quiet, dark room. It really helps to boost the experience.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineNugDumper

Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) *DELETED* [Re: Seuss]
    #2125579 - 11/20/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by NugDumper

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2125857 - 11/20/03 07:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think Seuss was trying to diss you. He was just saying that it doesn't really matter if the TV was on or off, you don't notice it anyway, because you broke through. And I agree
At least that's what I think he said :smile:

I usually have some interesting ambient music on when I do Salvia, and I make sure it's one long song, so you don't get a sudden disturbance in your trip. Sometimes I don't even notice the music, and sometimes it really guides the trip in a way. Music also helps to drown out urban noises.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2125913 - 11/20/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

What the hell...smoking a half gram in one shot of 12x salvia is kinda....dumb.

really...

OfflineNugDumper

Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2126073 - 11/20/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ugh..... it was an estimate... chill out.

--------------------

Offlinetrippinlizard
gridwalker

Loc: in the shade of the mushr...
    #2126341 - 11/20/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

was it your breakthrough(first) breakthrough?
those are the wildest.
congrats :smile:
i can't even listen to music on saliva, it becomes part of the environment and when i merge with things it gets even MORE confusing.

did you feel like you were being pulled into a flipbook-spiral of realities? did you see fractals come out of boundries and merege everything together, you included?

sorry for the questions, but breakthrough experiences seem to have patterns and i'm just seeing if you encountered what i and some others have.

peace

--------------------
fine. do what you want, but i'm drinking the water.

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: trippinlizard]
    #2126391 - 11/20/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

was it fortified leaves or standardized ones?!

.fs.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2126748 - 11/21/03 05:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I don't think Seuss was trying to diss you. He was just saying that it doesn't really matter if the TV was on or off, you don't notice it anyway, because you broke through. And I agree
At least that's what I think he said

That is exactly what I was trying to say. I don't have time or care enough to bother flaming others.

Quote:

Also, please try to be a bit less direct in your comments, your giving off an unfriendly vibe.

1) You are interpreting an unfriendly vibe. If you have read any of my posts on a regular basis, you would understand that I seldom attack anything other than bad drug laws.

2) I am a moderator of this forum and I don't need you telling me how to post. I do not mind constructive critisism, but perhaps you should get to know the community a bit more before jumping to conclusions.

--------------------

Edited by Seuss (11/21/03 05:09 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough (Trip Report) [Re: Seuss]
    #3024951 - 08/19/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the tv often presents an easy dimensional warp.
the illustration at the left is from me wathcing tv on salvia.
it was the news and it was so serious I really wanted none of it.
but part of me kept tracking the stories, pairs of eyes kept emerging above my dreamy eyes and performed observations till sated then more pairs emerged to handle the overflow.
I found it quite gratifying to respond this way.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3029307 - 08/20/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that sounds like it was a blast. im glad you thought it was a positive experience. too many peopel misread it and get scared to high heaven. my favorite place is in a feild surrounded by trees at night watching the stars. to me that is the top shit.

glad ya liked it.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: 12x Salvia Breakthrough(Trip Report) [Re: NugDumper]
    #3032395 - 08/21/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man I know exactly how you feel! Last Night me and three friends smoked a gram of 15X through out the night. It was the most insane and visonary experience in my life. It was unbeliveable. I was the first one to try it. I loaded a bowl halfway full with some highdrow and then filled the rest of the bowl witht the 15x extract. I cashed the bowl and then held in the hit as long as I possibly could. I layed down closed my eyes and then exhaled. Apon exhalation I felt my self being torn away from the world around me. I zoned out for the first minute or so In a place i have never been with any other halluciongenic. These were the most intense visuals I have ever seen in my life. I stood up and looked at my friends and it was as if there was a portal above them sucking them and everything around them into it. It fel as if something was sucking me away for the duration of the peak. Every thing looked like a painting and that a source of light (a lamp) was sucking the pieces in and disentagrading it as it touched it. Ive trippied on alot of things at high doses but never have i ever experienced something like this. Closed eye visuals were awesome as well. It was an awesome experience that i will enjoy again but not for some time. We smoked three bowls in a row later after coming down from the the first try. One every 15 mins or so. Can't even explain where that took us. Also the firs bowl I felt the effects for around 2 hours. The peak only last a few minutes but you will feel the effects for a while after. I would suggest starting with a lower extract and working your way up to 15X because its intense. Be careful very powerful stuff

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order