Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Need DMT "The Machine" Help
    #21254705 - 02/10/15 06:21 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I made a post earlier about how I'm intimidated by the dmt and somewhat nervous about doing it, been looking into a shit ton of ways to get a proper breakthrough in the easiest way, I basically have all the materials except for the copper mesh which is apparenty 4 for 1 copper scrubbers at the dollar store.

I can't find a detailed way of loading it, I realize you put it on the plug, that isn't the confusing part, I would assume, that you put the dmt on the part of the plug that goes into the neck of the bottle first, but the way people describe how the dmt melts and runs away from the coils, makes that seem not right to me, can someone please give me a detailed explanation of this since I can't seem to figure it out and don't want to waste dmt.

really dont know if this matters, but this is my dmt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21254764 - 02/10/15 06:31 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, just go buy a freebase pipe. It's essentially a crack pipe or meth pipe. They sell them at headshops. Do a image search to see what I'm talking about.

That's some beautiful product!

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
    #21254824 - 02/10/15 06:40 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I do not personally smoke DMT, but my best buddy does. He does not have an oil pipe or anything fancy, just some screens and a glass spoon pipe. Basically when he hits it the pipe has about 4-5 screens in it (must be clean or else you will get no airflow) and a full dose of DMT. He holds the lighter just above it, and inhales at a constant pressure, making sure not to touch the flame to the DMT. I smoke hash this way, and the best way to know if it's too close is if the hash ignites (it looks like an ember, doesn't actually flare)

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Offlinespacechimp
touching the cosmos
 User Gallery

#21254846 - 02/10/15 06:42 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

sprinkle onto filter. Give it a little heat to "soak" into the scrubber. Use indirect flame to heat the scrubber. Easy peezy!:shrug:

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: spacechimp]
    #21254997 - 02/10/15 07:03 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the suggestion guys! and i know what you mean to "soak" it into the scrubber, but when you say indirect flame, do you mean to just keep the flame from directly touching the scrubber when you're heating it?

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (02/10/15 07:07 PM)

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
    #21255203 - 02/10/15 07:40 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I made a machine and it wasn't even worth it to be honest. Too much to deal with, the deemz just doesnt wanna lay still on the scrubber. If you wanna breakthrough the easiest way, just do it In a pipe or a bong with the sandwich method. Don't be scared to light it, hit it good a couple times and hold that shit in. I suggest 50mg+.

If you have a domeless nail then I suggest dabbing, but with only like 20-30mg, that shit can get intense mane.

--------------------

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: Kinshino]
    #21255246 - 02/10/15 07:46 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I use the machine and nothing else, works Beautifully and broken through countless times
1. Make a small ball out of steel wool (big enough to fit tightly in the neck of the bottle)
2. Place DMT crystals on top of the scrubber
3. This is the tricky bit, you have to melt the DMT crystals into the scrubber, DO NOT LET THE FLAME TOUCH THE CRYSTALS, just carefully heat the neck of the bottle until they all melt in
4. youre good to go :smile:

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: Filterhead462]
    #21255256 - 02/10/15 07:47 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

pack a bowl of weed and sprinkle a good amount of deems on it and smoke it

its not as difficult as people make it out to be

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#21255309 - 02/10/15 07:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

once the dmt is melted into the scrubber, how do you go about actually smoking it, hold the flame low enough underneath the hole in the neck so that the flame doesnt touch the scrubber and inhale through the other end slowly?

or just heat the sides of the bottle continuously and inhale through the other end.

And I proved to be a retard with mixing weed and spice, wasted 500mg of yellowish dmt in one night between three people, with only one getting some kind of visuals, and the other two of us getting indescribable entire body sensations. took a year to finally get a gram of some white dmt and now im scared to waste it all again haha

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#21255333 - 02/10/15 07:59 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Josh-v said:
3. This is the tricky bit, you have to melt the DMT crystals into the scrubber, DO NOT LET THE FLAME TOUCH THE CRYSTALS, just carefully heat the neck of the bottle until they all melt in

could you put the amount you need onto a spoon, and heat very carefully until it melts, and then roll your scrubber into it until you get most/all of it, wait for it to dry somewhat, and then stick into the neck?

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
    #21255429 - 02/10/15 08:14 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

The important thing you must understand SirShroomsAlott is that DMT is destroyed by fire.

Your goal is to heat it enough to vaporize it, which it does at relatively low temperature. I used to use weed ash -- as in, a pea or two-sized nug that was completely black-cashed. Put the spice on the bed of cinders, melt it in with the flame so it oaks into the nug, then put a screen on top of the bowl. Take your lighter and float it above the screen, pulling the flame down with your breath/pull-- you should avoid touching the spice as much as possible-- just play with it.

If it catches fire, quickly tamp it out AND KEEP PULLING IT IN.

You'll be rocking in another world promptly.

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: coAsTal]
    #21255481 - 02/10/15 08:23 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

coAsTal said:
The important thing you must understand SirShroomsAlott is that DMT is destroyed by fire.

Your goal is to heat it enough to vaporize it, which it does at relatively low temperature. I used to use weed ash -- as in, a pea or two-sized nug that was completely black-cashed. Put the spice on the bed of cinders, melt it in with the flame so it oaks into the nug, then put a screen on top of the bowl. Take your lighter and float it above the screen, pulling the flame down with your breath/pull-- you should avoid touching the spice as much as possible-- just play with it.

If it catches fire, quickly tamp it out AND KEEP PULLING IT IN.

You'll be rocking in another world promptly.

You are full of crap and you are probably confusing him.

OP and everyone else...just smoke the damn DMT. You don't need to vaporize it. That's a myth

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineGodfather1376
Psychedelic Aventurer
Male

Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21255886 - 02/10/15 09:40 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Do yo by chance dab BHO? You can also dab DMT :wink:

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21256299 - 02/10/15 10:47 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
You are full of crap and you are probably confusing him.
OP and everyone else...just smoke the damn DMT. You don't need to vaporize it. That's a myth

OK there kid-- clearly I've been hallucinating for the last 8 years.

:goodluckwiththat2:

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
    #21257039 - 02/11/15 03:36 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Place your mouth over the hole on the bottom of the bottle whilst holding the bottle amines downwards but not completely downwards maybe about 45 degrees.
Now hold the flame away from the scrubber and slowly breath in, carefully moving the flame closer until you begin to see vapor being produced and then hold the flame there.

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Offlinethoraxx
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bavaria
    #21257045 - 02/11/15 03:41 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

If you have a couple of bucks to spare, just go to a headshop and buy their cheapest dab rig, works great every time and should be foolproof
Or if you want to do it in style, get an adjustable temp vape and put your crystal on a healthstone or something similar

OfflineEgo Trip
acid

Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: thoraxx]
    #21257070 - 02/11/15 04:13 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I've tried the machine method and failed badly.  The sandwich method with a pipe worked just fine for me.

--------------------
Psychedelics | Information Technology | Philosophy

:potleaf:  :lsdabc:  :smirnoff:  :kfc:  :raptorJesus:  :kittywalk:

Marijuana, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia, Kratom, DMT, Alprazolam, MDMA:heart:, 2C-B, Ketamine, Methylone, Methylphenidate, Amphetamine, Codeine, Etizolam, MXE, Oxycodone, GHB, Diazepam, 4-aco-dmt, 5-MeO-MiPT, Clonazolam, MDA, PCP, DXM, Ayahuasca

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Re: Need DMT "The Machine" Help [Re: Ego Trip]
    #21257120 - 02/11/15 05:03 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I've thought of these dab rigs, and was considering whether it would work for dmt, it doesnt burn too high of a temp? has anyone actually tried this method with break through results? Never used a dab rig, even for dabs :P so a little unfamiliar with them as well even though they seem easier to use then a machine if it ends up being cost effective.

it's funny though, i've been so interested in the machine and shit like that for dmt, and ill probably end up just being a lazy ass and go with the bowl method anyway. but still wanna keep future options open!

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (02/11/15 05:07 AM)

Offlinethoraxx
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bavaria
    #21257139 - 02/11/15 05:32 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

You can set them at any temp, just takes some experience or a cheap ir thermometer
I did my first DMT in a diy rig similar to
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21161215

OfflineGodfather1376
Psychedelic Aventurer
Male

#21258150 - 02/11/15 11:34 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SirShroomsAlott said:
I've thought of these dab rigs, and was considering whether it would work for dmt, it doesnt burn too high of a temp? has anyone actually tried this method with break through results? Never used a dab rig, even for dabs :P so a little unfamiliar with them as well even though they seem easier to use then a machine if it ends up being cost effective.

it's funny though, i've been so interested in the machine and shit like that for dmt, and ill probably end up just being a lazy ass and go with the bowl method anyway. but still wanna keep future options open!

Yes, I made an entire thread on the subject, and scared myself shitless with the trip that followed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates