Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: ]
    #2128326 - 11/21/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You seem to be unable to understand what I am saying or why I am saying it.

I know why you are saying it. However, I simply wanted you to hopefully try to see the even bigger picture here. The psychedelic experience is bigger than even the Shroomery, in as much as the Shroomery is based upon it. I support the Shroomery because the Shroomery furthers the cause of the psychedelic experience. If the Shroomery would begin to tarnish the meaning of the psychedelic experience, by attempting to be an elitest group of folks without a clue, I would not Support it anymore.

I feel that the Shroomery is slipping somewhat, and that you are behaving much as grease to help this slip along. Waters have been muddied for no apparent reason. There are a million different ways that the community could have worked this out without being subjected to laboratary experiments like rats.

But, if you do not wish to continue this simply because I have not readally agreed with you then so be it. We can agree to disagree. It's nothing personal, because you are as welcome here as anyone else as far as I am concerned. So happy Thanksgiving, and lots of good trips to you dude.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2128356 - 11/21/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

post comming soon.

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2128713 - 11/22/03 02:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Goatse.cx - from wikipedia.org

The domain name of this shock site is a wordplay on the phrase "goat sex". Its front page contains an explicit picture (with filename hello.jpg) of a man opening his anus and rectum to approximately three times the normal size of such an orifice. The identity of the man is largely unknown, though according to some sources he is an Italian man who has been practicing anal expansion for years, as a hobby. Still others have claimed that he is actually a hermaphrodite, and he is actually pulling open his vagina, though this theory has generally not been accepted, and the developer of this theory later admitted that the theory was false. While his real name is unknown, he has been nicknamed "Bob Goatse" and "The Goatse Man". Another name attributed to the Receiver is "Yam Sthruss," originating from an email in the Feedback section from a person with this name claiming that hello.jpg is of him and asking for its removal. The site has been online since March 1999.

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: MetaShroom]
    #2128771 - 11/22/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i uploaded this edited version on 5-22-03, i was sick of it then, and i'm sick of it now.

i just pasted the link to the pic cause its not the greatest edit job

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
    #2131510 - 11/23/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hello.jpg is a pretty terrible thing...but it really is a part of OTD...i mean, as a tribute to OTD someone carved a pumpkin of it...that must say something....be it unhealthy obsession or whatever have you...but its a big part of OTD, and i think that posts shoul dhave a hell.jpg warning on them, not total banning

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

OfflineoDin
Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: AmericaNightmare]
    #2131640 - 11/24/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

general reply

i cant even believe there is a discussion on this

the future of the shromery: everyone has a vision, some visions are more suitable for the masses, some are closeminded and stuff...AGAIN: IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK, jesus christ...i dont go out and
thumb thru golfers digest for the same friggin reason. nasty images are everywhere on the web, as if the world is a better place if its not allowed. perhaps if we just tried to encourage people to be more open minded, less judgemental...maybe even tolerant? naw censor it, even though supposedly we all hate other powers for doing the same type of thing.

i say keep hello.jpg....only allow it in OTD where it belongs....if we are supposed to all be 18 to visit this site then everyone here should be mature enuf to handle it.

Edited by oDin (11/24/03 03:06 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: oDin]
    #2132695 - 11/24/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2132733 - 11/24/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

> AGAIN: IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK

That is like saying, "If you don't like the smell, stop breathing." People have no idea that some nasty-ass-picture is going to smack them in the face when the thread title is: "Look what I found this weekend while hunting for mushrooms".

As far as the history argument goes... we used to burn women alive a few hundred years ago. Good history there... why did we ever stop? Just because something is part of history does not mean that it is correct.

If you had to choose between no OTD at all, or OTD without hello.jpg, which would you take? Something to think about...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2132926 - 11/24/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

why don't you just leave it alone? stop whining maybe. it seems you never liked otd and never had much to add anyways...so why do you even click the fucking link to open the forum? stay out then! the best thing that could happen, is when a mod saw the pic, maybe delete it....big fucking deal.

Edited by Gumby: Watch the flames, buddy. If you're going to criticize people, make it constructive criticism and try not to throw out crazy amounts of vulgarities.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Edited by GumbyDude (11/24/03 10:16 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: felix]
    #2133151 - 11/24/03 06:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineoDin
    #2133673 - 11/24/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

once again i refrain from posting negative

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2134201 - 11/25/03 02:34 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

not me. he's a fuckin prick.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Hello.jpg, and yeah, I am lobbying [Re: felix]
    #2136541 - 11/25/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You've gotta not refrain more often.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals