Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinevermonster
Lost Sailor

Loc: Shangri La
PF situation and present vendors
    #2123509 - 11/19/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone here think that the PF sentencing/situation has caused
the fed  pukes to pay attention to people like Ralph? They
were watching PF get his orders at the PO and sending
out orders, but did they take down the addresses? Or am
I just paranoid :oogle: 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: vermonster]
    #2123523 - 11/19/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

PF was doing ALOT of business, and he was also the creator of the famed PF-tek... and was also selling the PF tek from his website along with the spores...

the vendors now sell spores that they specifically say are for "microscopy only", and if you make it known you're planning on growing with them, they won't sell to you.

PF was really asking to get nailed the way he was running things. conspiracy and intent... the fact that when they raided him they found a small mushroom grow and a couple ounces of pot didn't put him in a good position for legal maneuvering either.

the vendors now cover their asses much better. they're selling a legal product which both you and they, upon making a deal, agree will not be used for illegal purposes. until spores become illegal, they're pretty safe.

someone could definitely be watching though. someone could be watching where their orders go. maybe that's being paranoid, but i don't think it is... i think that it's a very bad idea to have spores sent to any address where something illegal is going on. it's a small precautionary measure...

to answer the question you seem most concerned with... no, i don't believe it's safe or wise to send spores to any location where there are illegal activities going down. sure, people do it, and don't get caught... but who knows... better not to fuck around when commiting a felony. keep it safe.

Offlinevermonster
Lost Sailor

Loc: Shangri La
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: ]
    #2123543 - 11/19/03 06:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I did a PO box recently to avoid sending to my location, but it seemed kinda pointless because without 2 forms of fake ID they will know who you are anyhow. Oh well, I'm going to take prints myself soon so spore vendors will be a moot point.

--------------------

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: vermonster]
    #2124442 - 11/20/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would recommend everyone learn how to replicate their fungi experiments so that if vendors get shut down, the hobby won't.  Also, I'd recommend to vendors that if they decide to sell any spore that can produce a psychoactive (scheduled) mushroom or substance, do not sell any sort of growing accessories, pictures of the shrooms grown in captivity, or offer any growing advice. Microscopy only :wink:

--------------------
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: enimatpyrt]
    #2124474 - 11/20/03 06:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i dont see why the vendors even risk it and associate themselves with growing at all?

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: 1stimer]
    #2124498 - 11/20/03 06:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If one were to be a vendor, growing at the location of the residence of the vendor owner would be a very bad idea. Very bad. Very bad indeed.

--------------------
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: enimatpyrt]
    #2124523 - 11/20/03 07:20 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

it seems to me that someone should just go over to europe and grow all of their shrooms, sending the prints to a hired person in the states who handles the distribution, that way everything is on the up and up.
where can one grow mushrooms without severe legal consequences?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2124647 - 11/20/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

amsterdam. i herd something bout some asian countries but im not sure.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Anonymous

Re: PF situation and present vendors [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2124677 - 11/20/03 09:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

most of europe.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order