Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: ]
    #2112742 - 11/16/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You don't have to read it.

It's not all sad stories. Some of them have happy endings.
Best to confront the darkness.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2112889 - 11/16/03 08:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

am edit

Edited by 3rdPerson (11/17/03 06:56 AM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2112925 - 11/16/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*snicker* :grin: 

Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2112937 - 11/16/03 08:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

^^ edits for fairness. Sorry Shroomism. i did not mean to make fun. it was kind of funny tho, in my sleepy state last night. i should get more rest. :smirk:

Edited by 3rdPerson (11/17/03 07:02 AM)

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #2113029 - 11/16/03 08:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for taking the time to type this up Shroomism! Really interesting stuff, please feel free to post some more!

What kind of art and music do these races have?

--------------------

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Loc: everywhere all the time
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: chunder]
    #2114338 - 11/17/03 01:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism... I have an old friend who's been astral projectig for probably 25 years. Anyway, he told me that a while back while in a deep trance state he had a vision...

This vision started with the evolution of a species on a planet similar to earth. He watched a sort of time lapse as they spread all over the planet and develped into factions. He could see wars ensuing on the planet and off the planet a giant space arc was being built over each faction. The battles heated up and a bunch of small shuttles flew to the arcs all over the world and near the same time, the surface of the planet was engulfed in flame.

The major arcs, realizing that what they had been fighting for was lost. Joined up and flew through space together (trailed by the ghosts of the past). Until they found a new lush planet and settled it. After a long time the whole thing repeated and again the major factions joined each other and flew off.

This repeated until they came to a planet he could recognize as earth. Well, they spread, they factioned, and now here we are.

He got the impression that due to the way we've developed here, we may not have the oppertunity to flee the destruction this time. But while in the past of earth's history, we were doomed to repeat our own history. But since the middle of this century new futures have been opening up, futures of peace and harmony and evolution.

The rest of the story is meaningful only to him, except the fact that if no one changes, we're doomed to repeat ourselves or worse... find ourselves with no future. And that the time for the choice of a future is close at hand (due to his and psychics all over the world's inability to see very far into the future anymore.

Anyway, your Lyrian post reminded me of this old vision.

--------------------
i am another you

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
    #2115683 - 11/17/03 09:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

shroomism, i'm sorry i didn't take the time to read through all of your posts, but this planet X/Niburu is gonna cause this poleshift between today (17/11/2003) and 12/12/2003 right?? And otherwise swami is gonna collect 20k?? :confused: 

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2119246 - 11/18/03 08:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So the abductions that people claim are true in regards to negative zetas?

Is it true that the reptilians are based in underground bases in Africa, and are responsible for much of the destruction of that country?

Do you believe in the "Orion Group?"

Do you think the time loop opened up by Montauk/Philadelphia was opened for negative zetas trying to cross into our dimension more easily?

Do you believe in stargates? If so, do you think that negative zetas have been using them improperly, and that is why there is so much tension around places like the Middle East (where there is supposedly a stargate)?

I don't understand the nature of the parallel time loop opened up by the Montauk project. Is hyperspace something accepted by the scientific community? How come what happens here has so much influence on the parallel time loop? What I'm trying to say is: why are our current time line and the parallel time so interconnected?

Is it true that on the original time line the Germans won World War 2?

You claim that Atlantis was another attempt at civilization by the Lyrans, which I assume you also think ended around 10,000 BC. Many archaeologists are starting to think that Atlantis was the island of Santorini, which was completely destroyed by volcanic eruptions. Excavations have shown a high level of society there, with such things as indoor plumbing and pipe systems, as well as modern type structures and material possessions. Santorini only dates back to 1600 AD though. Any thoughts on this?

Edited by TrueBrode (11/18/03 08:11 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2123297 - 11/19/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quemo - yes the end date was 1/2004, looks like I may be losing  :shocked:

Quote:

TrueBrode said:
So the abductions that people claim are true in regards to negative zetas?

Abductions is not the correct term, because no one is really abducted. Any contact with the Zetas is done first telepathically through what they label, "The Call". If the call is made in a state of fear, greed, desire for power over others, and other such negative, 'dark' energies.. then those who will respond are the service-to-self Zetas. Likewise if the call is made in a state of love, openness, desire to assist humanity, and other such benevolent intentions.. the call will be answered by the service-to-others.

Upon making "The Call", which is always answered, subconsciously, as explained previously.. all telepathy occurs in the subconscious. A dialogue will ensue between the contactee and the being(s), whereupon they will usually arrange a meeting, whether it be in the dream state, trance state, or otherwise. Subconsciously, you must agree to this meeting for them to meet with you, as per the rule of non-interference.

The reason they are remembered as abductions, instead of willing contacts, is because the contactee made the call, and agreed to the meeting in a state of fear. As such, the negative, service-to-self Zetas, will make contact and feed from that fear. The STS Zetas are mostly interested in human genetic material, to improve their 'dying race' as they say, and create hybrids. Since the contactee is centered in fear often throughout the entire contact, the memory is often repressed, and when it does surface, will be viewed as an abduction, instead of a willing contact. Truth be told there is no such thing as abductions (by aliens), since that is against the rule of non-interference.
All contacts are willing by both parties, subconsciously or no. The human mind being fragmented, oftentimes the subconscious will say one thing, while the conscious is thinking the total opposite. The beings only listen to the subconscious, they cannot channel themselves to a low enough vibration to decipher our conscious thoughts.

Do you believe in the "Orion Group?"

I am unfamiliar with the term "Orion Group", but the entities from Orion were next on my list  :wink:

Do you think the time loop opened up by Montauk/Philadelphia was opened for negative zetas trying to cross into our dimension more easily?

No. They already have access easy enough. However, it was a government experiment, no doubt influenced by the negative zetas. However horribly wrong it went..

Do you believe in stargates? If so, do you think that negative zetas have been using them improperly, and that is why there is so much tension around places like the Middle East (where there is supposedly a stargate)?

Stargates as in the CIA's projects with remote viewing? Yes.
Stargates as shortcuts through space? No.
The fastest way to travel through space is in a straight line. The one exception being hyperspace travel, which requires extremely high levels of technology and understanding. Wormholes and black holes, while existing and connecting to other portions of the galaxy in the space/time continuum, are not accessible as a shortcut, for physical or quasi-physical beings.

The tensions in the Middle East could be attributed to multiple factors, which would require another thread completely. Battles in the spiritual realms may play a large part.

I don't understand the nature of the parallel time loop opened up by the Montauk project. Is hyperspace something accepted by the scientific community? How come what happens here has so much influence on the parallel time loop? What I'm trying to say is: why are our current time line and the parallel time so interconnected?

I do not consider myself a part of the scientific community, so I cannot answer that.
Time is a tricky subject. while in 3D reality, it appears linear, as well as constant throughout the universe, this is not the case. In my opinion, time exists, but not in the way that we perceive it to. One thing to note is that while time may remain relatively the same throughout this star group, it varies drastically throughout the galaxy.
Time is not fixed, it is fluid and ever changing. Time is the rotation of the planets, stars, and galaxies.
I am by no means the time expert, so I think you should check out this link - http://www.crystalinks.com/timetravelmed.html

Is it true that on the original time line the Germans won World War 2?

Disinformation. However through the realm of parallel time lines, it is possible.

You claim that Atlantis was another attempt at civilization by the Lyrans, which I assume you also think ended around 10,000 BC. Many archaeologists are starting to think that Atlantis was the island of Santorini, which was completely destroyed by volcanic eruptions. Excavations have shown a high level of society there, with such things as indoor plumbing and pipe systems, as well as modern type structures and material possessions. Santorini only dates back to 1600 AD though. Any thoughts on this?

Santorini, if I am not mistaken, is in the Aegean Sea.
Atlantis, to my knowledge, was east of Florida. It was submerged under the ocean during a previous pole shift, and is located approximately where the "Bermuda Triangle" is now. Apparently, the magnetic field disturbances associated with that area, are as a result of a certain type of power plant that existed on Atlantis, which was part of the reason for it's destruction. When it sank, the 'power plant', which has something to do with highly unstable (radioactive) elements, and crystals, created a vortex of energy, which created a rift or crossover point between the 3rd and 4th densities. 

Quote:

Chunder said:
What kind of art and music do these races have?

Most definitely, all intelligent races have their various cultures. Art is a reflection of culture, and the many alien cultures have different forms of art, music, expression, and such.

The Pleiadians immensely enjoy reading and music in their freetime. As well, a part of their culture is dance, and they will often have group dances to celebrate memorial celestial events, or for other emotional reasons. In fact, the Pleiadians have stated that besides their homes and spacecraft, the only material possessions they own are books, music, and gardening tools. They used to grow their food using machines, but observing us, were inspired by the idea of getting down in the dirt and doing it yourself. They take great pleasure in gardening and consider it an art form, as well as a grounding technique.

Music seems to be a constant throughout just about every race, although it appears in many different forms. Music with instruments is prominent, as well as vocal emanations. There are also forms of music beyond my current level of comprehension, involving the use of crystals. Music is universal, and comes in billions of forms. Even the stars sing.
The universe is a symphony.

However, most evolved races consider the written word to be cumbersome and inadequete. As such, holographic forms are employed, where all but telepathic thought is transmitted. In those cases, the intent of the author is relayed through symbolic motion, or recreating the situation.. similar to our movies.
This also seems to be the main way works of art are transmitted.

In the cases of performing music, telepathy is often employed, and though soundless.. the composition is relayed perfectly.

--------------------

Offlinestrangebrew

#2123932 - 11/19/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

shroomism, no disrespect, you seem like a very intelligent guy, but...

where do you come up with this shit?

--------------------
i've always been mad like the most of us have

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: strangebrew]
    #2124217 - 11/20/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

gawd told me
erm.. I mean, aliens

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2124231 - 11/20/03 12:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Is there some website you get all this stuff from?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: bert]
    #2124240 - 11/20/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Not really.. just accumulated knowledge from over the years.
I've posted in this thread just about every website I get some backup info from.

My favorites-
www.crystalinks.com
www.paoweb.com
www.spiritweb.org
www.worldtrans.org

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2124254 - 11/20/03 01:03 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't want to contact aliens

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2124268 - 11/20/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Really, I'd say that I think this stuff is really cool, but I don't believe. Whaddya say to that? Huh???

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2124269 - 11/20/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Free will mang. Believe or don't believe whatever you want.

--------------------

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2124304 - 11/20/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism,

Have you read the Urantia Book?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: medicinebag]
    #2124307 - 11/20/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

No...

should I?

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2124327 - 11/20/03 02:12 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"Have you read the Urantia Book?"

I know a really strange "artist" (meaning he has some really shitty paintings littering his hotel room and collects welfare). Who constantly thumps the urantia book wherever he goes. Ive read bits and peices, its pretty silly. I'd like to meet the people who wrote it and stare at them for a while, maybe poke them with a stick.

It would be funny if it is wall true, because it is so inconsequential. I think it claims that jesus was an alien or something, and that superman and jesus were second cousins.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2124330 - 11/20/03 02:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

LOL<

Well I'm not going to try to defend it. It is an interesting read. Allot of it goes allong with this. It is a little out there, but so is everything else. The book basically was written by a host of entities that communicated through a man. The Doc that got it going was into Debunking psychics during the early part of the century. He met the man who the book was channeled through trying to debunk him. The "voice" told him that he should stop and start writing this stuff down. Thats how it came to be. A forum of some of the Who's Who in americka got together every week for a couple of years and asked these entities questions through this guy. Thats how it came to be as far as is said. However, whatever anyone believes in can be scrutinized. Unless you only believe in the "now" that someone else will confirm for you. later.

BTW if anyone wants to read it I think they have an online version at urantia.com or something like that it may not be a .com probably a .org.

Edited by medicinebag (11/20/03 02:33 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals