Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
JFK assasination
    #2123853 - 11/19/03 08:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i have been wathching this thing on the history channel they just released...wow the pretty much layout a ton of evidence that the CIA killed JFK...some of the stuff is sooo incriminating, some dude with really high tech video shit even figured out the 2nd shooter was hiding in the a sewer....42 people involved with the JFK thing died violent deaths...the government scares me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline_I_
Stranger

Re: JFK assasination [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2123885 - 11/19/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If you were poor the government would scare you more,trust me.

--------------------
Motherfucker stop reading my sig goddamnit

InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2123940 - 11/19/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know about that :wink: but I did see the video where his head gets blown off. His wife leans in to wisper something in his ear, and then Bam! his head explodes like a ripe melon :crazy:   

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #2123950 - 11/19/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

There is a lot of shady areas on that subject, but the CIA? Come on, that's ridiculous. Secrets don't stay that way for long in intelligence agencies, they just can't, because they're too collective. Besides, JFK gave the CIA a lot of power..

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: JFK assasination [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #2124021 - 11/19/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

my friend was born on the day he got killed. He mentions it often.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2124067 - 11/19/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Of course it was a conspiracy. I don't know who specifically was behind it.. i'm sure it was more then one 'agency'. I lean more towards the Secret Society. The Secret Society runs this world. No one will ever find out the truth behind it. Whoever was/is responsible for it happening in the first place, obviously has enough connections to do away with all traces of anything. They fucked up that whole investigation. They looked like a bunch of bumbling idiots. They can find out who killed the guy down the street who lives in the ghetto.. but they can't find out who killed the president? Please.. give me a break.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2124099 - 11/19/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

There is a lot of shady areas on that subject, but the CIA? Come on, that's ridiculous. Secrets don't stay that way for long in intelligence agencies, they just can't, because they're too collective. Besides, JFK gave the CIA a lot of power..

When people discuss the assassination of Kennedy and the probable involvement of the CIA they do not necessarily mean the entire federal intelligence body consisting of thousands. Rather, they mean rogue elements of the CIA, meaning a handful of men with the connections, know-how, and funding to carry out such an operation. The rogue element, specifically, refers to those who were apart of Operation Moongose and the training and guidance of the anti-Castro militants as well as black-ops outsourcing of the Mafia (via Santo Trafficante, Jr., Sam Giancana, and Carlos Marcello).

I think the most accurate way to consider the assassination conspiracy is Operation Mongoose doing a 180 and turning its guns onto Kennedy.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: JFK assasination [Re: Xochitl]
    #2124117 - 11/19/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thats bullshit JFK an his brother Bobby {Attourney General} did nothing to help the Teamsters Union after they helped him get in office so they just hired people to kill him.
Thats no big secret if you have seen any of the real footage that documents what really was happening at that time

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: JFK assasination [Re: OldSpice]
    #2124123 - 11/19/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I saw the movie JFK.. does that count?  :tongue:
They do have clips of real footage in it :wink:

I thought it was a very interesting story and with the way they presented it, they have me convinced that something very shady went down with that killing.  I'm sure the CIA could have pulled it off, not to say they did.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: JFK assasination [Re: geokills]
    #2124126 - 11/19/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That was a horrible day when he was killed...I was in 2nd grade in Austin and they let us outta school early so we could go to the parade to see JFK but he never made it outta Dallas...
That just tore the country apart and even the men were crying about his death...He was a good president that was making changes in areas of shady politics an organized crime so they just fucking killed him an his brother later on...

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2124191 - 11/20/03 12:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I did a huge project on him.. years ago.  It was truly a very sad moment in history. :frown:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2124236 - 11/20/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If I'm not mistaken, didn't JFK want to abolish the CIA/FBI and all forms of secret agencies?

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Re: JFK assasination [Re: Sheepish]
    #2124247 - 11/20/03 12:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

After the Bay of Pigs disaster, Kennedy wanted to reduce the powers of the CIA to their original state ala the Office of Strategic Services. This meant strict adherence to intelligence gathering not the execution of covert operations.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2124256 - 11/20/03 01:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ahh yeah, that sounds about right. It sure pissed them off something chronic.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2124259 - 11/20/03 01:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

CIA definitely killed kennedy.
He was opposing them severely for several weeks before the incident. Even publicly stated he was going to shut them down. He had a speech prepared for the day of the parade, where he was going to address the nation that the government had been lying to them about their dealings with extraterrestials.

CIA is pure fucking evil. I have had too many dealings with their kind living in DC my whole life. There are also many sub-groups within the CIA that are not public.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: JFK assasination [Re: Shroomism]
    #2124263 - 11/20/03 01:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

JFK's still alive. He shares a flat with Jimmy Hoffa.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
    #2124274 - 11/20/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

He had a speech prepared for the day after the parade, where he was going to address the nation that the government had been lying to them about their dealings with extraterrestials.

Now, that is definitely something you have to back up. Sources or a link? Thanks :thumbup: 

--------------------

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #2124283 - 11/20/03 01:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Because you're so sure? I find conspiracy theories interesting, but claiming that they are DEFINATELY true, just because it's the answer you want to hear, is not very fair. The truth is, we will probably never know. We will never know about these secret societies and such, or about covert operations never announced, or if there are extra-terrestrials. I'm not saying they don't exist, they might, and some are very probable, but we do NOT know.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2124284 - 11/20/03 01:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Didn't think I would find it.. as I read it some years ago.. but lo and behold.. a quick search and here we are!
Here..I'll give you multiple links..

http://www.rense.com/general10/jfkufo.htm
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/whyJFKwasShot.html
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/ciakillhistory.htm
http://www.tpromo.com/gk/jun02/061902.htm
http://www.conspire.com/jfk50g.html
http://www.noveltynet.org/content/paranormal/www.parascope.com/articles/0897/nsacastro.htm

Ten days before the assassination of John F. Kennedy, at Columbia University, Kennedy said: "The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American?s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2124287 - 11/20/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well..anyway.. here's the speech he was supposed to deliver that day:

My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings -- intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority?

In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying -- I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends. Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom