Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
3 ingredient Ayahuasca(mushrooms,rue,brugmansia).
    #2123903 - 11/19/03 09:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

How many of yall make the N.A. Ayahuasca? I usually add about 7-10 grams of freshly ground rue seeds, vie mortor/pestal, 7 grams of Cubies, also ground M/P. Smoke is blown to cleanse all tools, cauldron and work area. Cauldron is placed over camp fire for about a half a day. The final brew is strained through a clean cloth. So far this "brew" is very intense. This is enough for several particapants. I usually drink the ayahuasca while still somewhat warm. I don't like it when it is cold. Bitter. It always is hard to get the rue down. I can hold many mushroom in my mouth for hours and the bitterness doesn't bother me. I dip copenhagen and that bitterness doesn't bother me, BUt that rue is some bitter stuff.

So to the Brugmansia. I am thinking about adding one Brugmansia leaf into the mix for a little extra "kick". LOL.

I have a Bruagmansia tree. And have smoked the leaves but never ingested them or made a salve. Has anyone here drank a tea made from Brugmansia leaves? later.

Medicinebag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: 3 ingredient Ayahuasca(mushrooms,rue,brugmansia). [Re: medicinebag]
    #2123929 - 11/19/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Wow that brew sounds like it would yield quite an experience! How was it?

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2123934 - 11/19/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i would check about tropanes and maois first before doing this. it doesnt sound like a very pleasent or safe combonation.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Re: 3 ingredient Ayahuasca(mushrooms,rue,brugmansia). [Re: Infrared]
    #2124008 - 11/19/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Brugansia is sometimes added to the different South American Ayahuascas. I agree with you. That an Maoi is a powerful potentiator. I fast and follow the Maoi diet a day before and after. What about just the Mushrooms and the Brugmansia? that should be Physically safer.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2124017 - 11/19/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms and brugmansia  should be fine ( well about as fine as any tropane experience can be). harmaline is pretty safe alone or when used with tryptamines. but i was just saying watch out, because i am sure you are aware of what tropane alkaloids can do alone, now think of what would happen if they got extended and intensified by an maoi. again i dont know for sure the specifics of tropanes+maois, but you have to be very careful when using any tropane alkaloid in any way. otherwise happy sailing :smile:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2124062 - 11/19/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter. It always is hard to get the rue down. I can hold many mushroom in my mouth for hours and the bitterness doesn't bother me. I dip copenhagen and that bitterness doesn't bother me, BUt that rue is some bitter stuff.

You might also want to extract the rue in order to ease consumption (or at the very least powder the rue and insert into veggie-caps). You can do a crude extraction to make a smokeable material. Very easy to do. Might make things easier :thumbup:   

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Re: 3 ingredient Ayahuasca(mushrooms,rue,brugmansia). [Re: Xochitl]
    #2124152 - 11/19/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the replies.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #2124993 - 11/20/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

how do you make the smokable rue?

--------------------
]

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: 3 ingredient Ayahuasca(mushrooms,rue,brugmansia). [Re: Wysefool]
    #2127080 - 11/21/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlackZombie said:
how do you make the smokable rue?

(UTFSE???)
grind seeds
soak in warm vinegar, strain & save liquid
re-soak marc in frsh warm vinegar, strain & combine vinegars
cook down vingar liquid to reduce volume
add 100 grams salt per liter liquid
chill in fridge overnight & collect solid precipitate (often they are yellowish needles --- hydrochloride salts of harmine & harmaline)(oral dose of harmala HCl salts ~ 125 - 300 mg; nominal = 167 mg, or 1/6 gram; take in divided doses to avoid nausea)
dissolve the harmala HCl salts into distilled water
add laundry ammonia (unscented, non-sudsing) to solution until precipitation ceases (the ppt is harmine/harmaline freebase)
rinse with icy cold dH2O
dry brownish mud to a chunky powder... this is smokable harmine (& harmaline) freebase; active dose ~ 20 - 50 mg...
~
(if you want shiny crystals of the FB, dissolve the FB powder into a suitable solvent (ethanol, isopropanol, acetone, whatever) & allow the liquid to evaporate; oftentimes some lovely crystals will result...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order