Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
I am miserable....
    #2122865 - 11/19/03 01:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't have any friends or a girlfriend. Im living with my parents for two more months before I go to school and biding the time is getting really fucking hard. If I had a way id probably be a crackhead or heroine addict by now.... This sucks.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2122903 - 11/19/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

try to think of something youve always wanted to do, then go do it.
It will help, I swear.

--------------------

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2122941 - 11/19/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, there's PLENTY of pussy and people to make friends with in college.

Trust me, you'll find your niche there. Where are you going to school btw?

In the meantime, do what paid said, you'll feel better.

"Don't worry about a thing, cuz every little thing's gonna be alright"
-Bob Marley

--------------------

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: I am miserable.... [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2123059 - 11/19/03 02:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Best thing to do is join a club or a sport and meet some new people.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2123377 - 11/19/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I know what you mean dude. Im in my last year of highschool and I don't really hang out with anyone now, I just turned into a hermit and started thinking alot more and stuff. I probably could use some more human interaction, but I've realized how dumb alot of people are and just don't care about anything anymore. Hopefuly things will turn out better for you.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: barfightlard]
    #2123416 - 11/19/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think everyone goes through one of those "everyone is sooo lame" phases in their life. and the truth is, they probably are. but i've come to the realization that no one is perfect, and they wont be how i want them to. and its better that way, because the world would be a very boring place.

being with so-so people is better than being alone. you just have to accept that thats the way the world is, and make the most of it.

go out there and get happy.

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: whole9]
    #2123419 - 11/19/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Parents suck. It sounds like a good time to read a serious trilogy. Or better yet, to read all Carlos Casteneda's books. Just skip the first one though because it's boring. All the rest rule! Or read Dune, or LOTR.

--------------------
...or something

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: eve69]
    #2123423 - 11/19/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

^^^^ Dune is amazing.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2123510 - 11/19/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

read dune and some more fiction books.. i just read the hitchikers guide to the galaxy and i feel like Marvin the paranoid android right now.
put more chemicals in me
learn italian

thanks for the advice

im going to go to the local ymca and sit in the steam room and swim around alot.

something ive always wanted to do? destroy minivans.. thanks for the encouragement. I start tomorrow.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #2123880 - 11/19/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, read "The Sledgehammer Gang" or whatever it was called by Edward Abbey, about ecote4rorism, and the Research "Pranks" book. Be an ac7ivist, and buy a minivan from a juckyard and b1ow it up as a demonstration. Use your destructive desires for a purpose.

--------------------
...or something

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: eve69]
    #2124127 - 11/19/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

wann learn italian? goto italy. find the money, believe me its worth it. i recommend the town Positano, gorgeous. i went from knowing no italian to being able to get by in 2 weeks in italy. unfortunatly, heavy drug use tends to erase such things as knowing a different langauge, unless you use it all the time.

everyone is miserable at some point in there life. it happens when you stay in one rut for too long. i have plenty of friends, had a girlfriend, still never really happy, i havnt found my calling yet i guess.

my personal advice for feeling happier. if your gonna read a book, read it chapter by chapter, outside. Each chapter, go find a new spot outside that is beautiful that you can sit and read. ive found plenty of little hiding places this way. Nature is my best friend.

then again ive been sitting alone in my room drinking for the past 6 hours, so this might not even make sense and im sorry if it doesnt.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2124549 - 11/20/03 07:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hey, you are alive..remember that.
if you have good health, remeber that too.
you have shelter..remember that
you have poeple who love you (your parents)

even if they go against what you say, they STILL love you

you have food

you have a computer that you can use

many people in this world don't have this essential things for living. well i dunno about the computer, but the rest yeah

go outside for a walk, if the world is becoming too mundane, it's because your not noticing enough. htink about what you'd like to do and do it!! there must be something you like to do

play an instrument...

exercise

get a job if you don't have one. it'll keep you busy if boredom is your problem.

or if boredom is your problem, stop thinking so much and enjoy what is.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: I am miserable.... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2125956 - 11/20/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Dude I'm miserable like you to man and have been most my life up until now. And everything I'm bout to tell you I live my life by and it comes str8 from my heart. One thing that makes me always feel better is helping others. Which I am doing right now in the form of writing here to you. These are some things I always keep clear in my mind and remember everyday. Be thankful for what you have, never take it for granted, because you never know when you might not have it, such as family,ect.... Accept the things you can not change, and find the strength to change the things you can. And most importantly for the friends part and gf part. Do not care what others think of you, or will think of you, realize you are lucky to be alive, and living and make the best out of it. Why waste your time and energy being miserable and not trying to be happy. Take some fucking chances, set your self up for rejection. Think to yourself whats the worse that could happen, you get rejected, least you have the piece of mind that you gave it your all and tried. And what I mean by that is, push yourself to do things, you see a girl thats hot or you are interested in approach her and be yourself. If she doesnt like you for who you are, and you get rejected, o fucking well thats life. Just realize you only get one shot at life give it your best shot and dont let it go to waste. My worst fear is waking up one day and im 40-60 years old and I have nothign to show for my life. Always keep a positive attitude it will get you far in life. It always helps me when im feeling the way you probably do right now. But always have goals and morals to live your life by. I have mine, and to tell you the truth since I moved to wher e I am now I have been miserable for a year. ANd much thorough out my life I have been. I've had a hard life. But I know and am determined to get where I want to be and get all the things I want out of life. And i will get them.

Think about it bro I hope I was a help to you.

If ya ever wanna talk pm me.

DatDank

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order