Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Green mold - pitch 'em?
    #2122539 - 11/19/03 01:25 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

So if all the cakes have green mold, but one has some small, small pins (which haven't grown in a few days) what is the best thing to do with them? How does someone prevent this type of mold?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Green mold - pitch 'em? [Re: Twirling]
    #2122607 - 11/19/03 01:48 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

cleanliness...bleach soaking of instruments,tools,containers and using h202in your spraywater helps.be suspicious of everything that could let it in, i just put up a post cause i got the greenies and it was because i didn't check the nozzle in the spray bottle.
as for cakes being contamned they are pretty much screwed.
casings can be saved with salt and h202
goodluck!

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Green mold - pitch 'em? [Re: ]
    #2122634 - 11/19/03 02:01 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

Thanks! Good advice. I'll make a mental note of it.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum