Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Holloween Trip Report
    #2122461 - 11/19/03 12:55 PM (13 years, 20 days ago)

I know its a bit late beut iv been ponder on how to caputure the night in words. Me and 3 of my buddies munched on oz of first crop that i had saved for the evening. Next thing i know we are all in another world. For me my trip was intense a had my own world creating around me and i was the care taker trying to make every one of my friends comfourtable in the world i was experincing. A very triesom ordeal which went on for 6 hours. my friend well call, which this was her first trip starts tripping out and talking about the broom is a hawiian girl thats been living in her dorm room for three months. Whish this made her sad and she began to cry saying that she hadnt offered the girl any where to sleep or food. I asked her what the girls name was and she whispered the to broom then anwsered NO NUts and began to laugh, which didnt last long. She ends up laying there holdingthe broom and gets a piece of straw from it in her mouth and starts screaming NO Nut is tring to kill me and starts beating the shit out of the broom and we have to tackel her and take the broom away from her and ending up hiding it from her. She then proceds to peer out the window and starts talking bout jumping out of it and we spend the next 20 mins talking her out of doing it. Another of my friends well call her jessica her trip was mellow and she just spent the night looking out the window at the stars and talking about how the sky appered to be on fire but she never paniced so was all good we just let her look on. And my thrid frind we'll call him Chad trip was mellow as well and he just spent the night talking to me about my grow and the government and such. Here's the best part we are all looking out the window and see a U.F.O in the sky, which suprisingly is actually on video tape. So we all run out side and turn on the radio in chad's car to see what was going on cause every one in the street had seen it as well and where pointing at the sky. And id be damned if those sick fuckers at the radio station didnt have War of the Worlds playing and because we where tripping we didnt reconize it so we start panking and calling people to see if it was really real, chad even stoped a cop and showed him the video tap and told him about what the radio was saying. The cop was cool about it he just listen and tried to tell us what we had on tape was a old army plan that they had in town for an airshow a couple days before and he listened to the radio and was like its just the War of the World and told us to go back inside or hed have to arrest us for PI. Man what a night, hope you guys enjoy my story as much as i enjoyed the night.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Holloween Trip Report [Re: Protester]
    #2123567 - 11/19/03 08:21 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

:eyemouth:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: Holloween Trip Report [Re: daba]
    #2123593 - 11/19/03 08:29 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

hehe. i have to trip with the broom girl. do u have her on video?

a growin original

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Holloween Trip Report [Re: growin]
    #2123834 - 11/19/03 10:36 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

NO we didnt have the camera out at the time when she was tripping on the broom but that what gave us the idea to get it out.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports