Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
4 days after shrooms, my eyes are hella red
    #2121894 - 11/19/03 05:37 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

and are dialted at times. and I mean real big. my eyes are hella red for about a good 4 days after my shroom trip, and I haven't smoked pot in like a month, anyone else know what this may be? maybe not even the shrooms?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: 4 days after shrooms, my eyes are hella red [Re: kaiowas]
    #2121905 - 11/19/03 05:54 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

have you been sleeping? drinking adequate amounts of water? how is your diet?

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: 4 days after shrooms, my eyes are hella red [Re: Xochitl]
    #2122024 - 11/19/03 09:03 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

yeah I've been sleeping, my diet is normal and so is my water intake. it's just I dunno, I work at night and so I'm always up at night, does that have to do with anything. it doesn't really bother me just people say I'm lit all the time when I'm I not.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: 4 days after shrooms, my eyes are hella red [Re: kaiowas]
    #2122060 - 11/19/03 09:37 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

Perhaps you have a mild case of conjunctivitis. Try washing your hands more, avoid rubbing your eyes, avoid Visine-esque eye drops, and wash your pillow/sheets. Wet a clean wash towel and squeeze so it only drips a little and then hold over your eyes for about 15 mins. Do this a few times a day.

You should see an improvement. I doubt mushrooms have anything to do with your red eyes; most likely its bacteria, stress, and/or general dryness.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience