Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
so what
    #2118563 - 11/17/03 10:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So what if 2012 is the end of the world, and all religion is untrue. How will the world end? Who knows, perhaps a nuclear war, global destruction prominant. Perhaps all these religions, and apocalyptic prophecies are true and it will end that way. But even if the world ends in a all out war, which I could see hapening, and the sun goes black because the atmosphere is so clouded with a poisonous cloud of death, 10,000 feet below the surface of the thrasing waves thrives a population of sea creatures adapted specificly to live with no light and withstand thousands of pounds of presure that would crush a human to pulp. These would evolve and adapt and encompas the " new world " perhaps evolving into the next human race, the second world, a world of death and destruction, where havoc was abound. And perhaps the religious prophocies for the acpocolypse WERE the prediction for the nuclear war, when mans evil destructivness would finally come back and kick us in the ass.. Onlythe enlightened would evolve to a higher being, in a new dimension, and perhaps incarnate on a new planet , or remain astral . If you beleive in that stuff... I dont know, alot of speculation but I see alot of things adding up. Perhaps the skeptics and thier flip side will find out whos right sooner then later, but finding out would mean your concious to find out, which would mean theres still thoughts existing somewhere on a plane of time, which proves the skeptics wrong in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: so what [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2118659 - 11/17/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If 2012 really is the end of the world, it would mean that the Mayan religion is true. Given the current world situation i tend to concur with them too. However, i dont believe that 2012.12.23 is a precise date but rather a midpoint, give or more likely take a few years. The cause will be oil; and it may have already begun in Iraq.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: so what [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2118748 - 11/17/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The cause will be oil; and it may have already begun in Iraq.

I think this is a major possibility. Keep your eyes on the oil situation, people.

I'm sure I've said it elsewhere...but I feel that a major change, probably world-wide, is coming. 2012 is just another date to me right now, but I do find it interesting that there are seemingly unrelated sources with the same date...

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: so what [Re: trendal]
    #2119821 - 11/18/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The oil situation may serve as a catalyst to the catastrophy associated with the looming number 2012, but I think it's important to have a scope of the entire situation.

The Western World, the American Empire in particular, has subsisted for nearly 80 years on the military industrial complex. Since the World Wars, built on top of the military industrial complex has been a weighty mass consumerism that is fueled by the marketing industry. All of us know how the marketing industry works. It operates by exploiting human nature, capitalizing on the tendancies of the brain, and taking advantage of the insecurities of certain vulnerable civil classes.

What's worse is that politics, which was at one time about democracy and the people's voice, is mechanized this way as well. All conspiracy theories aside, it's clear that the vote is determined by the candidate with the smoothest image, the catchiest slogan, the prettiest wife. These attributes are being manipulated in the same way that a vibrating piece of red polyester and cotton can be transformed into a Christmas Craze which claimed 5 lives in riots and store raids.

We can see how shakey a structure this is. The two wars in Afghanistan and in Iraq are a textbook example of an attempt to prop up a falling empire. We can see that America's position as the world's super-power depends entirely on the dangle-the-carrot cliche. This can't last forever. When the house of cards clammers down, it will be a mighty rumble indeed.

It's fascinating that with closer scrutiny, we find that end-date 2012 fits the timeframe for this kind of eventuality just about perfectly. Ask an expert with similar opinions who is unaware of McKenna's musings, he might say "yeah I'd give it about 10 years."

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinepotato
Stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Re: so what [Re: Ped]
    #2119918 - 11/18/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

more info

i don't believe the world will end in 2012. but i think it will be a hell of a fun year.

--------------------
follow the circle sur la plage
on a monocolored trip voyage

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: so what [Re: Ped]
    #2119922 - 11/18/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ped said:
What's worse is that politics, which was at one time about democracy and the people's voice, is mechanized this way as well.

Ah democracy, another false God sold to the masses as their salvation. Unfortunately, democracy is working out just as it's detractors had claimed long ago. The biggest problem with democracy is that it works. The opinion of the terminally ignorant counts just as much as the exquisitely informed. Those who are driven by envy, jealousy, racism, power lust, hate, cynicism, etc., can use the political process to exercise (that's the right spelling) their demons.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom