Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: helter_skelter]
    #11407267 - 11/07/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

helter_skelter said:
so non-one else can relate to the sodomy?:shrug:

Popobawa got you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: norml840]
    #11409158 - 11/08/09 01:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Eek! I wouldn't want that buggering around while I'm asleep.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineAstralBeing
Spiritual N00b
Male

Loc: orions belt
Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: Leap]
    #11415688 - 11/09/09 12:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you can try to "astral project" during your sleep parylsis, alot of people use sleep p. or even try to achieve it themselfs through deep meditation for astral projection.

Offlineburgatory
Outlander
Male

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: AstralBeing]
    #11416033 - 11/09/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If so, have you solved it? No. I had your problems (fear I wasn't breathing), but now I'm used to it.
If yes, any remaining problems with sleep? Out of body experiences
If no, any day to day problems as a result? No.

Have you ever experienced hypnagogic (closed eye) visual hallucinations? Yes.
If yes, what were/was they/it? Translucent amorphous blob or like an undefined aura that sometimes attacks me and sometimes "heals" me.

I genuinely believe out of body experiences are the soul leaving the body, and sleep paralysis is the beginning of an OBE. Try imagining yourself floating upwards next time it happens. It's quite fun... if eerie. ie. What the hell? I have a soul? etc.

--------------------

Wherever the hero may wander, whatever he may do, he is ever in the presence of his own essence — for he has the perfected eye to see. There is no separateness. Thus, just as the way of social participation may lead in the end to a realization of the All in the individual, so that of exile brings the hero to the Self in all.

joseph campbell

For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

jesus

Offlineburgatory
Outlander
Male

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: burgatory]
    #11416045 - 11/09/09 01:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Holy crap I think I got raped by Popabawa a few times.

His cock is like a dogs. Feels like my ass is made of shit and he's penetrating it.

--------------------

Wherever the hero may wander, whatever he may do, he is ever in the presence of his own essence — for he has the perfected eye to see. There is no separateness. Thus, just as the way of social participation may lead in the end to a realization of the All in the individual, so that of exile brings the hero to the Self in all.

joseph campbell

For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

jesus

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: burgatory]
    #11416356 - 11/09/09 02:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have had this twice so far, both within the last few months.

I remember both very clearly. The first, I was in a VERY lucid dream, that me and a friend were stealing LSD from our bosses house(which is weird, i've never done LSD). Can't remember if we dosed in the dream or not. All of a sudden, I wake up, paralyzed, and a large dark portal opens up on my ceiling, with a sense that it was pulling me in.

I was basically caught in between dreaming, and reality. A weird void to be in. I remember closing my eyes, thinking to myself "It's just a drug... calm down... it will be alright", which leads me to believe that I still thought I was dreaming... but somehow I knew I wasn't. I opened my eyes, and screamed very loud. But weirdly enough, I could NOT hear myself yelling at all, but do remember feeling my vocal chords vibrate, so I know for a fact that I was yelling. Very loud ringing in my ears.

Second incident, I was dreaming again. It started off as a very nice and pleasant dream, again very lucid. In the beginning of this dream, I was a kid, completely innocent, with no worries at all in the world. I started to age in this dream... once I hit my 30's and 40's, I began to scam people for money, lots of money. I had millions of it. In the dream, I remember saying to myself "Damn, i've got more money then I could ever spend". This is when it happened again. Instead of loud ear-ringing, this time it was an alarm. Only way to explain what this sounded like, is a house alarm, mixed in with the sound of a beating heart.

I woke up, paralyzed again. Stuck in this void of reality and dreamstate, I still thought I was this middle aged man, with lots of money. But again, I knew it was a dream. I experienced the most HORRIBLE feeling I could ever imagine once I woke up- it was an absence of love. I had all the money in the world, but had zero love left in my heart. It really was scary. And I have been through alot of these feelings, but till this day I still cannot get over how scary this feeling felt.

This time, instead of a dark portal opening onto my wall, this time it was a line-graph. A line graph of love, if you will. The line was a blood-red color. It was a time lapse of my percentage of love throughout my life in this dream. Started off at 100%, and gradually ended up at 0%, which is when I experienced the worst feelings of fear and guilt that I could ever imagine possible.

Mild hallucinations, paralysis, helpless feelings, and a bunch of other things all seem prevalent in these occurrences. I told my mother about these, and she claims to have had them when she was my age as well. She also claimed that she often saw spirits walking through her old home which was haunted, and she was paralyzed everytime one passed through the house. She also claimed that she had one a year ago, and instead of a dark portal like myself, she saw a pulsating, red orb filled with blood. She had a sense of needing to be warned of something, as opposed to my feelings of fear, and helplessness. 3 months later, we found out that my grandma had an aneurysm.

I have had a few foreshadow dreams, and I definitely think there is a bigger picture behind all of this...

But meh, don't think of it much these days, I can't really control it, and alot will be left unanswered for now. I think if I had a woman at night, I wouldn't have these anymore I bet :laugh:

--------------------
^v^

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: foliocb]
    #11421808 - 11/09/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sleep paralysis can be very scary but it can also be pretty fucking awesome.

I've had it happen ~10 or so times. The first few times, it was really scary, I thought I was being attacked by hostile entities, but I got over the fear quickly.

However, the last time it happened to me the experience was overwhelmingly positive. I woke up, and automatically realized I could not move. I then proceeded to trip balls. With eyes open, there was a leather clad fairy leaping through the air with a miniature leopard at her side. I also saw a few other things with eyes open, but this happened some time ago - I cannot remember the other OEV's. At this point I was filled with awe and wonder. None of it made sense. So I closed my eyes and saw all sorts of strange shapes. A face appeared, which began to morph, and change color and shape constantly. Kind of like the faces I see on a low dose DMT trip, but far more active and defined.

At this point I broke the paralysis, and was filled with a very powerful feeling of joy and happiness.

That shit was awesome. I want it to happen again.

OfflineStonedImmaculate
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: chopstick]
    #11421945 - 11/09/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know exactly what you are talking about.  Your sleep patterns do not start when you fall asleep anymore.  The reason for this is you are stoned or whatever before you go to bed.  The mind as well as the body needs rests.  Your body is still asleep when you wake up(explaining why you have a limp body when you wake up).  The feeling of not being able to breath is real common also.  I used to have that from time to time.  You need to quit eating before you go to bed.  Also losing weight will take away your lack of breathe when you sleep.  Quite ironically speaking the reason why you wake up sometimes may be the shortness of breathe you are having.  let me ask you this,  When you wake up do you feel drowl in the back of your throat?

I've seen plenty of sleep therapists.

--------------------

OfflineStonedImmaculate
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: StonedImmaculate]
    #11421953 - 11/09/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I cannot help you on yoru paranoia feeling.  That is all in your head and you need to change something.

--------------------

OfflineStonedImmaculate
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11421965 - 11/09/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Remember when you are under the influence of anything when you go to sleep the mind does not rest.  You will wear yourself out if you keep doing this.

--------------------

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11466437 - 11/16/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, I've been away for a little while.

Thanks everyone for more great input!

StonedImmaculate, I rarely ever eat before bed. Also, I have average body fat percentage for my height and age. And no, nothing in the back of my throat.

Just wanted to clarify. :smile:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineEamonndoran1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: Leap]
    #11513259 - 11/23/09 05:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting thread. I don't have much of a contribution but, for the record, a friend of mine experienced SP before. He only mentioned it briefly to me though. He said it lasted a few minutes and it kind of scared him.
I've taken mushrooms with him twice before and he said the experience of SP reminded him of mushrooms. It must have been the dreamlike state of consciousness he was slowly emerging from, coined with confusion and disorientation that was similar to mushrooms. Fascinating thread, I'll have ask him about it again.

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: Eamonndoran1]
    #11527273 - 11/25/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah OI usually get it maybe three times a week?  I find it's because I roll onto my back, like you mentioned.  It doesn't really bother me much, I don't that fear and hallucination part that everyone always talks about (which I kind of in a weird way wish I did).  I'm just unable to move for about 5-10 minutes, and slowly regain movement in my legs and fingers and work it from there.  My neck is the last part to regain movement.

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

OfflineWeAreAnchors
Human
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: chopstick]
    #21192456 - 01/28/15 04:32 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

look up sehkmet or durga or white jaguar lady thenewearth.com or .org

--------------------
:laugh:

OfflineWeAreAnchors
Human
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: Eamonndoran1]
    #21192471 - 01/28/15 04:36 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

get an eye of Horus and put it where He can see you sleep. It will end. before, when it happened to me and I couldnt breathe  id count to three and roll over on 3 after atry or two. Get the eye though for real

--------------------
:laugh:

OfflineOggy
Stranger Danger
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Remulak
Re: Sleep Paralysis [Re: WeAreAnchors]
    #21194600 - 01/28/15 11:51 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

The first time I experienced sleep paralysis it freaked me out. I was sleeping in the chair and all of a sudden I was jarred awake but I couldn't move. I was able to open my eyes but I couldn't look around or move any part of my body. I tried yelling but all I managed to do was mumble I think.
Then I looked it up and was totally okay with it and it wasn't frightening anymore.

I experienced it several times over a few months after that. One time in particular I was sleeping on my couch and I kept waking up unable to move any part of my body, I don't remember if I could open my eyes but I immediately knew what was happening and decided to go with it. It was a weird experience.
I would doze off, wake up unable to move. It would wear off and I'd repeat the process. After that night I haven't experienced it since. This happened about 3 years ago I think.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order