Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
So Long... for N
    #2115972 - 11/17/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Greetings, brothers and the few sisters out there.

I need to take some time away from here, one of the few homes I call home. :grin: As you might have known, I just rolled on E a couple of days ago, and it was quite the experience for me.

Anyways, what I learned was shocking. Well, no, I don't think I learned anything at all, well, except for the experience of what happened.. these barriers that I had been pushing closer to the center in my mind all of this time, in an effort to learn more about, well, everything. These barriers sort of held these collections of thoughts apart from each other, and they weren't even actually there, just the illusion of being there..

I guess I could describe what happened as this: all of these illusionary walls where connected to a string, and once pulled, all of these thoughts in my mind fell into one pile and instantly started connecting the way they are suspossed to be connected.

The shock of all of these collections of thoughts overwhelmed me, I ended up not being able to support my body at all, and ended up hunched over as bad as it can get, my lower back in the seat of the chair. I purposely clenched my jaws as much as possible and I didn't get up for five hours. No water. Just me with a couple of MSN conversation windows open, and me typing as frantically as possible about all sorts of crazy shit.

Anyways, everything that I had been pushing for so long fell together then. Not only that, but I now have a record of it all, to refer to anytime that I need to... my outlook and perspective on life has been changed.

Anyways, what I am getting to is that I need to take a leave of absense from here. I mean, I really like coming on here and reading others thoughts and throwing in my own, but it takes a lot of time and there are some other things that I need to be doing. What I learned on the roll has something to do with this as well.

But I will stop in every so often, make a post or two or something. I know that I can't stay away for very long. And I probably will show up like at least once a week and read a few posts, to get my patch refilled...

So have fun in my absence. Jesus has left the building. Oh, by the way, I hand over whatever duties I peformed here to both Kaiowas and Spokesman. Hehe, do the ole' fireworks_god proud. :grin:

And, as always,
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: So Long... for N [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2116316 - 11/17/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I understand you but don't loose contact man.
Come back more often if you can, ok ?  :wink:

Peace to you,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #2116376 - 11/17/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Will be good to see if you can go without the shroomery for a period

Good luck

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: So Long... for N [Re: MAIA]
    #2116478 - 11/17/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MAIA said:
I understand you but don't loose contact man.
Come back more often if you can, ok ?  :wink:
MAIA 

Ja, I'll be around every once and awhile.. I mean, once I get some of these things worked out and everything, I will be able to return more and more. I don't think I have missed one post for the past three months here... there is no way I can stay away for too long. :grin:

Much love, my friends. This is the best website in the world.  :mushroom2:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2116513 - 11/17/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Have fun in the Real World, eh  :smirk:

Don't let that be the last time! As we add pieces to the jumbled puzzles in our heads, the chaos grows to a peak. When the peak is reached, the pieces of information collapse into eachother. No longer is there chaos, only clarity. The concept has been formed, and the principles understood. I think it's the most efficient and fullest way of learning anything.

Shine on, man!

Peace.  :cool:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2116668 - 11/17/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Some of us may be interested in your writings.
When you feel the time is approprite, I would like to see them and see if I can find comparisons with my own path, and see if I can spot things maybe I've missed, or hadn't paid attention to.

God be with you

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2116849 - 11/17/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I feel ya, Peace Mang

--------------------
What?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2118158 - 11/17/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

was wonderng what was happening to ya!  do what you gotta do.  don't worry, me an spokesman will hold the fort down nicely :grin:. after all, we have so many great thinkers on this board that it won't be a problem at all.  will miss ya tho  :frown:

ahh what the heck, go out and do your thing. here's a shroom for ya on the way out  :mushroom2:

peace

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: So Long... for N [Re: kaiowas]
    #2118178 - 11/17/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Enjoy your time away dude, your presence will be missed! Peace!

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

#2118829 - 11/18/03 01:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Take care, my friend and enjoy your new found revelations. :smile: 

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: So Long... for N [Re: adrug]
    #2118886 - 11/18/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Trendal pretty much nailed the, well, nail on the head. Hehe, could have just changed it to "hit", but where's the fun in that? Especially with that E banner of his. :grin:

I have basically been pulling in all this new information, constantly seeking something, and I have only ever taken the time to get it arranged enough so that I could continue pulling in more stuff without losing my sanity as well.

After all of this instantly fell into place, it feels go great, and I need to do what needs to be done with it until the time when I can slowly start seeking more. Most of what needs to be done involves bass guitar and my music, getting ready for the future. :grin: I susposse I could get out of the house a little bit more, but not too much more.

So, considering how my mind works when I don't have it all together, my work that needs to be done now will be worked out in no time. hehe. I'll be back before you all know it.

And, if anyone feels like getting a hold of me and saying what's up, or anything else, just like getting a dose of some words straight from the source, my MSN address is [Email]fireworks_god@hotmail.com.[/Email] I have ICQ on here as well, 10855077. I prefer MSN, though, basically all I get on ICQ are all sorts of people from Sweden, Russia, and China, and then all of these people from Brazil that only speak Portugese but still try to talk to some guy in Norway who of course knows NO Portugese. What, you mean Portugese isn't spoken all around the world?? :grin:

Hehe, but ja, can't wait to be back here. Love ya all, this is one of my most frequented homes.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies