Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon St. John's Wort

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 and Pt:2 (UPDATE)
    #2116866 - 11/17/03 04:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Okay so here it goes, I'm going to try and post this report from my wife and I's first trip together.

(I also feel like I owe it to PDU to report one because I keep telling him I will and then something always comes up.) (Sorry PDU)

Anyway here it goes:

Let me begin by saying that I "feel" like I'm experienced in psychadelics, but this was my wifes first time with them. She has in the past smoked weed with me but that is as far as her experience with "drugs" goes. She didn't like the weed experience because she is very opposed to smoking anything do to the fact that she has asthma, but she wanted to try it anyway and when she did she didn't have a problem with any asthma or anything she just didn't enjoy the "stoned" experience. She did however enjoy tripping with me and that is where I will begin my report:

It started on last Friday night when I picked up some mushrooms from a source and we went back home.

She was a little nervous, but she was determined to go through with it because of hearing many of my experiences she felt like it may be something that she would enjoy.

We had spent the last week or so looking up trip reports and information on the psychadelic experience because the last thing I wanted was for her to be unprepared. (It's my wife, I love her, you understand)

Anyway, we spent about 15 minutes talking and grinding up the mush into a poweder which we then poured into our mouths and chewed up into a sludge. After that we chased it with some OJ.

She then went into the bathroom to wash her face and stuff and get ready for bed. (Not that we were going to bed of course, but I don't like having to do alot of shit while I'm coming down just so i can go to bed) So after we got a few of our "chores" done it was time to retire into our living room and enjoy the experience. I was really antsy to turn on some music (but I didn't want to do anything that she may not want to so I just sat there waiting for her to tell me what she wanted to do). She noticed my NEED for music and suggested some Flaming Lips (Yoshimi album). We had a fun time coloring in a coloring book and chilling to the lips while we waited for the mush to kick in.

Right as the CD ended she looked up at me and said, "I think I'm tripping". I laughed a little because she looked so incredibly happy and that made me feel awesome.

After that she wanted to put in some Radiohead so we stuck in HTTT and started to groove to that. During the entire album we were "exploring" our house and dancing and just being generally goofy. We had a fantastic time with so when it ended she wanted to put it in again. I laughed and suggested we try something else since we'd just finished it. So we put in Smashing Pumpkins (Machina) and started to jam to that. At that point we were peaking incredibly hard and just having a blast with each other.

Oh shit! I have to be on my way right now, but I'll finish this tomorrow morning and post the rest.

--------

PT:2

Okay to pick up where I left off...

We began to color again and she kept telling me about how the characters on the pages were moving and dancing with the music. She then suggested that we watch a movie, but first she wanted to go to the bathroom.

I didn't think anything about it at first but then I realized that our bathroom is covered with big mirrors and that maybe it might be a bit overwhelming to walk into since it was her first time. (By the time I had this little epiphany about 10 minutes had past and I knew that she had to be done by now)

So as I walked into the bathroom to check up on her and make sure things were going smoothly, I noticed that she was indeed done with using the restroom but she was not done with being "trapped" in the mirror. She was just staring wide-eyed into the mirror and it appeared that she was having a bit of a rough time. I quickly suggested that we go back into the living room to watch the movie and see if she wanted to talk about anything. She said that she had hit a rough spot in the bathroom and the mirror was creeping her out, but for the life of her she felt paralyzed and couldn't pull away from it until I came in. (I felt like her spiritual support)

After we got through that part we went back in to watch the movie. The movie she had chosen was Yellow Submarine. She had a FANTASTIC time with it! By this point the peak had past but we had just started the comedown and things were still very "trippy". The movie had such awesome sounds and music, and the whole movie is filled with some amazing animations so we really enjoyed it.

When the movie was over we were well into our comedown and we figured we could handle another movie so we started to watch Akira. It was pretty intense and we only got about 45 minutes into it when we decided it was best to turn it off and put on some more music.

We layed down in the floor with alot of blankets and pillows and tried to close our eyes and embrace the music we were listening to.

She wanted to put on the new Perfect Circle album so we did, and I must admit that we (even though we were on the comedown) had quite the closed eyed journey with Maynard and the gang. After that we agreed it was time for bed, but not before she listened to a Tori Amos album (The Choirgirl Hotel)... and Radiohead's HTTT again.

All in all it was one of the best experiences we'd had in along time and we are planning to do it again here in a month or so.

Hope you weren't too bored reading all of this, but I just wanted to share with all of you the joys of tripping with someone you love!

:sun: :heartpump:

Rock on Shroomery!

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 [Re: ]
    #2116898 - 11/17/03 04:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like a good time

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2116965 - 11/17/03 04:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

awesome, heh. i hope the rest of the report is just as positive as the first bit :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
Re: TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 [Re: entiformatie]
    #2117516 - 11/17/03 07:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

awesome nice report thx

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2117801 - 11/17/03 07:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Good to see that your wife enjoyed her first experience and that the St. John's Wort was not a problem :thumbup:

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 [Re: Xochitl]
    #2117890 - 11/17/03 08:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thats awesome, im so happy to hear that you can share the experience with someone so close. Awesome.

... Look forward to reading the rest.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

Re: TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 [Re: PDU]
    #2119293 - 11/18/03 10:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It has been updated with the second half now.

Thanks for all of the good words everyone. It was a fantastic experience!

bf6

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2119335 - 11/18/03 10:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Nice report... thanks for finishing it!  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Anonymous

Re: TRIP REPORT: 3.5 grams Pt:1 [Re: Xochitl]
    #2119359 - 11/18/03 11:11 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Xochitl said:
Good to see that your wife enjoyed her first experience and that the St. John's Wort was not a problem :thumbup:

Yeah it wasn't a problem at all. :smile:

bf6

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon St. John's Wort

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports