Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Loc: Ontario
A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report)
    #2116235 - 11/17/03 01:48 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Saturday Nov 15, 2003. This was the first time I had tripped in the comfort of my own home. We both had 3.5g. It was amazing. Last time I tripped, I was at a cottage on the river and was always moving around, so I did not have many closed eye visuals (many open, though). This time, the CEV?s were unparalleled. I was able to comfortably lie down in my living room and let my mind do the rest.

I didn?t just see patterns and colours, I saw machines, movement, explanations and repetition. It?s hard to explain. I saw a tree that had eyeballs for leaves. I saw a machine that was made up of human legs, scissors and red paint. I saw train tracks composed of flower stems; I saw a dove with windows for wings. I saw a human dolphin (this image can be explained, though, as I have learned that human beings are much like sea mammals). I have a very ?factual mind? so it (to me) is no surprise that I see things that do not or cannot exist and defy logic.

We went out 3 times to smoke some grass and it was during those times that the OEV?s were most intense, as it was pretty dark in my backyard. My home is made of bricks, and they were shifting in all directions. The sky was also amazing...obviously. There weren?t just stars, there were MILLIONS of stars. The moon was unbelievably luminescent.

We listened to Radiohead only. Kid A, Amnesiac, Ok Computer and Hail to the Thief.
The songs, ?like spinning plates?, ?backdrifts? and ?life in a glass house? blew me away. I had heard all of them many times before, but never on mushrooms.

I drew this. (click to enlarge and then hit F11 for full size)

I drew others, too, but this one was the most interesting. The strangest part (and scariest?) is that I drew them with my eyes closed. I was trying to capture the things I saw in my mind; but, as it seems, that was an impossible goal. When I look at the drawing now, I can remember (for the most part) some of the things I was trying to draw in relation to certain songs but most of the lines on that paper I can not explain.

The trip gave me a hell of a lot to think about. All day Sunday, I couldn?t concentrate on anything else.

All in all it was an excellent ride.

--------------------

Get in.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report) [Re: chasingstardna]
    #2116772 - 11/17/03 03:50 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Thank you for the trip report. It was a good read and I'm happy that you had an enjoyable time.

:thumbup:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Offlinehuxmush
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
Re: A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report) [Re: ]
    #2117195 - 11/17/03 05:37 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Backdrifts is indeed an amazing track.

I actually heard(/saw) it live first before the album came out, and it stood out for me more than any other track. I now always associate it with coming up, because when it was on was just when things were starting to shift and waver both mentally and visually. Went really well with the wavering echoes of the song.

OfflineLittlePygmyMan
Space Cadet

Loc: Calimifornias
Re: A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report) [Re: huxmush]
    #2117596 - 11/17/03 07:15 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Cool picture.

Pictures drawn while tripping, no matter how 'messy', are the most interesting ones out there. Your not bound by shadows or patterns... It's just pure thought on paper.

--------------------
-LittlePygmyMan

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Loc: Ontario
Re: A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report) [Re: huxmush]
    #2118009 - 11/17/03 09:00 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Wow.. I bet that would be amazing live. Yeah, at the moment it is my favourite RH song.

--------------------

Get in.

OfflineTruBallin420
Marijuana User,Drug Lover
Loc: Maze and Blue
Re: A picture of my mind on a piece of paper (and trip report) [Re: chasingstardna]
    #2121337 - 11/19/03 12:41 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah I saw them this August near Cleveland on an 1/8 of some pretty nice shrooms. It was unbelievably amazing. I hope they come around again soon. Mind blowing!

Peace and Love

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports