Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCesarM
Stranger

My own proof and new unshakable belief in the connectedness of everything.
    #21124955 - 01/15/15 01:03 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Edit:I know this is a lengthy reportbut I am sure more than a few will find it interesting. I tried my best to boil it down to minimal sentences but you can only do so much with such a mind blowing experience without losing the essence. I'll definitely appreciate all input and anecdotes people may want to share with me. And please remember that Im an open book and continuously am trying to change for the better through honest opinions so by all means please comment if you want to and as you find adequate. All opinions are welcome :smile:

It has been about a year from my last trip, and today was the first day that I genuinely felt like writing a trip report about my mind-blowing experience.

I experimented with 4-AcoODMT, which basically transforms into psilocybin inside the body, with only two prior trips which were both oral dmt aka ayahuasca, pharmahuasca, etc.

Now those two trips in and of themselves were the most beautiful experiences I had ever had in my entire life. Even though this trip was not as "intense" per se, it still unlocked new perspectives in me that I had no idea were there even with my dmt "clairvoyance".

What shocked the most is that, with this trip, I came across the strongest piece of evidence that all these trips that I had were not just something that was going on "inside my head", but that they indeed connected my most inner or spiritual (or at least made an already existing connection apparent) to the universe.

It all started when, with a little doubt and my heart racing (I tried my hardest to relax completely before delving into this and this was as relaxed as I would ever get), I took my H20 and 4-AcO-DMT concoction and laid down in the middle of my small, dark living room. I closed my eyes and finally accepted that I had already delved into this, and with that acceptance came a deeper relaxation in me. I laid there thinking happy thoughts and waiting for the experience to flourish in me.

After about half an hour of laying there, I started to have the urge to arch my back as much as I could, and I felt an energy going up and down my spine. This actually had me worried a bit because I never thought something so physical could take place in a psychedelic trip, and mostly because my spine is a part of my central nervous system so I was praying I wouldn't get any CNS damage from this. As I went deeper into this new feeling I started to feel the ecstasy of just being and existing... and I went on to have what I can only describe as a full body "orgasm".

After a while, my mind completely emptied, I had gotten the urge to sit up straight. It's not like I decided to sit in a "meditative" position... I just naturally felt the urge to do so and I sat there just contemplating my own soul and place in the universe and having completely abstract thoughts which I have a hard time remembering right now. I remembering covering most of my face with a blanket for fear of seeing things I wouldn't like without it. It was kind of weird how I felt protected by the blanket, and I didn't take it off until I felt I was ready to see the truth.

This next part was pure awesomeness. As soon as I took the blanket off my face, HUNDREDS of multicolored, Alice in wonderland-like, giant mushrooms filled every spot in the living room. They were all teeming with life and multicolored lights. Lighting up that dark place I was in. I was literally in a JUNGLE. It's like I could still see my living room, but it was more like a distant "hallucination", but ironically enough my hallucinations were now my reality. I had this deep thought of how amazing and peaceful it is to live out in nature, connected to everything on a daily basis and improving my inner self more and more as the days pass. I was amazed at how I realized the overwhelming healing power of nature, that even most of us underestimate regardless of how many psychedelic trips we've had. I was at one with nature, but it was crazy because I wasn't even out in nature. I felt comforted in my own comfortable "leaf bed" in the middle of trees, mushrooms, vines, and divine presence.

The next couple hours I have absolutely no recollection of whatsoever. All I know is that they were full of the deepest and purest awe we can produce from the very core of our beings.

At about 6am, I remembering opening my eyes from a deep meditation (still under this amazing influence) and THIS is when I started to feel an uncomparable synchronization with the world outside. The birds were chirping, they were waiting for me, and they were calling me to go outside. Each chirp was a direct call to my soul, they KNEW I was connected to them, as I KNEW that they were directly calling me outside. Of this I have no doubt because of an event that followed which I will explain later in this report.

Everything, absolutely every last little event that followed was guided not by mind, but by my soul. By a force so sublime and so subtle that very few people in the world are aware of it in normal everyday wakefulness. I don't exactly what this force was, but I know for a fact that it did not come from my physical self, but from a divine, infinite source that wanted to show me the truth of the universe.

This force prompted me to get up, walk outside and breath the fresh air produced by the trees, and contemplate everything that was good RIGHT IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD... and not let it pass over my head just like every other day in my time there. I was completely DUMBFOUNDED at just how many little things I walked past by everyday and didn't even take notice of. As the universe spoke to me in a thousand different ways, I took notice of every leaf of every tree that I walked past. But not only that, I took notice of the EMOTIONS of every person that I saw even a quarter of a mile away. There were literally dozens of cars passing by every minute and I took notice and empathized with every single person that passed by going at 50mph. Yes, I was somehow processing every single subtle detail that I had never even came close to noticing. Things like how open the person's eyes were, their posture, their lips, how fast or slow they were driving, the color of their clothes, the type of car. Everything made SO MUCH SENSE it's inexplicable to me in a sober state... inexplicable but I still feel a very subtle connection to everything. I just cannot get over the fact that I was empathizing with Every. Single. Person of the hundreds of people I saw during my trip. And not just superficial, barely-touching-the-tip-of-the-iceberg empathy, but I really literally kind of felt what they were feeling.

Just in a few minutes during my walk to a destination I will talk about next, I felt the genuine peace and happiness of a simple, humble person. And I also felt the emptiness and chaos of a pretentious superficial one. But there was little bit of everything. I also saw people who would otherwise be thought of "superficial" because of their nice car and clothes, but I saw their heart which was full of good hopes and vibes for everyone around them as well. I am still dumbfounded at how I could possibly perceive all of these things and the truth is that I could never answer that question, but I am quite happy to know that at fundamental level, I am connected to everything.

As I kept on walking, a big tree beside a fire station called to me. I walked towards it and felt its life, and also its ignored presence. I felt so comforted to give it the attention it deserved but hardly ever got, with thousands of people driving by it every day yet not even passing a quick thought about it. I connected with the ever-present loyalty of trees and how they were like the most loyal dog with their master but doing a much more essential function. So many trees staying put so we can have the free oxygen that most of us take for granted.

I contemplated the tree for about 2 minutes, but of course, what seemed like an (amazing) eternity in that outstanding state of mind. What happened next was probably the most empathetic part of my trip; it was the thing that called me out the most out of everything, and it was what yanked about 80% of the tears during my trip.

Beside the tree on the opposite side from where I was walking, there was a concrete bench, still beside the fire station. The bench had a glass frame on  it that was tough enough so people could lean against it when sitting down. As soon as I saw the bench, I quickly took notice of what was inside the glass frame; it was a lot of drawings done by children. As soon as I saw this drawing, I felt all the emotions, love, compassion, innocence, and dreams of children all around the globe. I understood what it was like to be a child again. I felt this very essential, fundamental desire to live and just be, just like a child. I then thought of the hundreds of thousands of children who do not receive the adequate attention from their caretakers. Now this may seem like a very "normal" thing in today's society, but my tears, intuition, and heart (literal physical emotional feeling in my chest area) told me otherwise. I knew right then and there of the colossal importance of giving children their time of day and how most of them just want that connection... that's absolutely ALL they want in life. I felt such deep sorrow and compassion for each and every single child and I released a prayer from my heart into the universe for all children in need of not just food and water, but also love from those who are supposed to love them the most. I did all this while at the same time studying every last little detail in the drawings. I saw the drawings from the children's perspective, and once again, I noticed an amazing number of little detail that I had never noticed in a child's drawing. First the inspiration and love from which they were made, and then just all the little things that make every single child a different and special being, that nonetheless retains the same essence of every other child on earth.

This was the bench that called me to experience the rest of my trip, which lasted an additional 5 hours from that point. For the remainder of my trip, I just sat there and continuously felt this deep connection to the universe. There were many moments that I could describe in 10 pages each, but that's a little too much writing for me. I am more than glad to specify them on a fewer yet meaningful sentences though.

First moment (besides the ongoing feeling of awe and wonder and connectedness to the birds, people, and the tree that was beside the bench) was the first time in I don't know how many years to genuinely smile and pass positivity to a person that was driving by. I had done it a few times with people who were WALKING by, and still not even completely genuine. But this time it came right from the core of my heart and it was as genuine as it can ever get. The feeling of connectedness to this person told me that this person understood me and the person smiled right back. It was an amazing moment as I saw the thought and love power flow with that person as he drove away.

Now to the weirdness (but not so weird considering everything I had experienced that morning)... I was able to predict when a big, red truck going at 65mph was going to pass by the intersecting street I was sitting on. Like literally 2 seconds before I even took notice of that truck, it was already present in my mind. And as sure as the sun rises, the red truck drove by. This is when things started to get even more interesting. Another moment was when I suddenly felt a shit in the energy flow around me. It was EXTREMELY obvious in my state of mind and perception. To this day, I do NOT know how or why it happened, but sure as daylight I FELT THIS SHIFT. As soon as I felt it, I intuitively knew to look to the left and I also intuitively knew this presence (or energy) came from a very "unenlightened" and even war-mongering source. This energy came from the lowest vibration of all, and it was so different from every single person I had "experienced". It was hateful, on-the-go, stressed, and full of self-importance and vanity. All those thoughts happened in the matter of just a few seconds, and AFTER that I saw this red truck doing a fast, sharp turn into the street I was on, and I INSTANTLY knew it was some form of arms dealing company from the middle east. I have no reason to make this up and absolutely have no bias whatsoever to people from any ethnicity, because I know we are all one and connected, and I know this is why I felt this shift in energy... it was because whatever person was in there was still connected to our collective consciousness NO MATTER WHAT THAT PERSON DID OR WAS UP TO. In that instant I realized how every single living being is as much a part of me and everyone else in this universe as much as they are a part of themselves. As soon as the truck passed in front of me, sure as daylight, it had middle eastern writing on it and right under it it read "Iraqi Arms". The man driving the truck seemed angry and was on a hurry to get somewhere, but that's all I knew. I have absolutely no words to describe my certainty of all of this, but then again, I have no words to describe almost any other part of this interesting trip.

Well that truck passed and the intuitive thoughts remained there for a little while, and then I was completely back in bliss land. By this point I was already 1000% (yes one thousand lol) convinced of my connectivity to everything else and how this was not just "my mind tripping". I was convinced that different perceptions let you see different but nonetheless REAL things that are going on around us EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. And I thought how exhausting it would be to take everything in all at once on a continuous, daily basis.

I then went on to feel empathy for people I had not seen in a long time. All kinds of people who I knew from different places popped into my head and genuinely wondered about them and individually sent prayers for each one of them as well. One that stood out was an old army buddy whom I have not seen in a long time and I didn't notice I had been subconsciously worried about for quite a while. I considered the possibility of him having passed on to a better life, because as you have seen, at the time I was putting sooo many pieces of the universe's puzzle together and this man was no exception. The man was old, and when this possibility popped into my head, I sent him a prayer from the heart which stated that, wherever he was, I always wished the best for him.

Please excuse the length of this report; I can assure you I'm writing it from the heart and feel the need to share this beautiful experience with as many people who have an open mind and heart to appreciate it and take something from it.

Now here is the proof I mentioned on the title. As far as I feel and know deep down, every part of my trip was proof enough of each person's connectivity to the universe or collective consciousness, but this bit of the trip was straight out physical and tangible! As I calmly sat there contemplating the birds, the bugs, and the tree, I remember being completely still most of the time and just breathe and be. But what surprised me the most is when a bus was approaching and again my intuition told me there was something special about the driver of that bus. It was a skinny blonde woman about 45 years old with her hair lose and very hippy style. As soon as I looked at her she cheered for me. This had never happened to me. . . I mean this person literally cheered for me and in that instant I knew that she also knew the happiness that was flowing through my being that moment. And she completely felt it and encouraged it as well. I will never forget that moment, because that was real evidence that the connectivity IS there and that there are indeed people who have a higher and/or different perception than the masses, and who are constantly learning more than the average person because of their gift. This gave me so much goosebumps to know that there are people who understand everything at such a deep level, and yet most of us who look at them will just see them as another "normal everyday person".

With that amazing realization I spent the rest of my trip showing my newly discovered love to a friend of mine and his mom. And I finished amazingly by connecting with a stranger at a deeper level I had only connected with a couple of people before. We talked, and talked, and talked, and we clicked in such a way that we both knew that the universe had put us both there on purpose, in that moment and time, to know and support each other. From then on, I no longer "think" that everything happens for a reason, but now I know it does. To this day I live life accepting whatever comes and making the best out of it, because I know it was meant to be. I no longer try to "know" everything that is going on at any point in time because it is exhausting, but I take comfort in that even though if I do it brings great insight, I'm also part of the whole collective consciousness whether I am aware of it or not. And that is one of the most comforting thoughts in my consciousness library.

Edited by CesarM (01/15/15 03:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineProoN
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, Colorado, Michigan
Re: My own proof and new unshakable belief in the connectedness of everything. [Re: CesarM]
    #21127584 - 01/16/15 12:45 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I usually don't read long-ass reports like this, but you worded it great which kept me interested. Definitely worth the read. Excellent report

--------------------
A human being is part of a whole, called by us, the "Universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

OfflineJeff Vader
Ineffable
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: My own proof and new unshakable belief in the connectedness of everything. [Re: ProoN]
    #21127805 - 01/16/15 02:57 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Man, the day I saw the "connectedness of everything" my outlook on life changed from that moment on! :wink: I wish more people could experience it!

Nice report. :thumbup:

--------------------

“With four hundred milligrams of moksha-medicine in their bloodstreams, even beginners
can catch a glimpse of the world as it looks to someone who has been liberated
from his bondage to the ego.”

OfflineQT3BFLEE
ส้
Male

Loc: Murica Flag
Re: My own proof and new unshakable belief in the connectedness of everything. [Re: Jeff Vader]
    #21143391 - 01/19/15 10:50 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

The only revelation I've had that I really hold true to my heart is that all is all, everything is everything else. All we are is a little breath in the center of a cyclone.

--------------------
My Public Key

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies