Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: elax420]
    #21147416 - 01/19/15 11:35 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Most people with guns barely even know how to use them. Without the law society would descend into chaos, until a warlord amasses enough power to implements his own law and fucks up all the anarchists.

Source?

In Idaho like last week a bitch had a loaded gun in her purse (safety off of course ) at a walmart. She let her toddler play in her purse the kid shot her in the head and killed her, now the kid has no mom because its mom was a fucking retard, that was carrying a loaded gun in a situation where she most assuredly didn’t need one. Exactly the kinda person that is too irresponsible to use a gun properly, and will end up causing more harm by owning it, rather than averting it.

no, it was a case where she was irresponsible with how she carried her firearm, you dont know when or where you may need a weapon to defend yourself. secure your weapon. it needs to be on your person or in your physical control at all times. leaving your weapon in your purse is a sure way for someone else to have access to it before you. this is a prime example of her failure to do so

sure, if the gun wasnt loaded or if there wasnt a round in the chamber, if
it was safetied... none of that matters if the gun is in a holster on your
waist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleImperfect Iam
^means imperfect,not I'm perfect
Male User Gallery

Loc: center of the universe Flag
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21147441 - 01/19/15 11:42 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

just think of the phsycological problems this kid will probably have, IF someone tells he/she that they blew there moms brains out.... shit, the kid gets old enough and googles the moms name, and bam, instant head fuck!

--------------------
All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be- Pink Floyd

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- John Lennon

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Habadashery]
    #21147512 - 01/20/15 12:10 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Habadashery said:
Killing is controversial.  Yet, we go to war and kill people we never met, we kill scores of animals daily, we create chemicals to defoliate the jungle so we can more effectively KILL the brown people under the canopy, we kill each other over paper, over property, over nothing.  We fucking love killing, adore it.  We have it down to a science. 

But we can't bring ourselves to kill a whacked out piece of shit murderer?

How high are you?

So the world is sick.

That means it should get sicker?

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: endogenous]
    #21147513 - 01/20/15 12:11 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

KILL THE POLICE!!!! ANARCHY!!! YEAAAAAAAA

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Habadashery]
    #21147517 - 01/20/15 12:11 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Habadashery said:
Sorry mr cow, I was in the mood for flank steak, now your dead.  Collateral damage.

And don't they pay executioners?  Or is there more profit in paying to keep someone alive for 17 years rather than kill them?

There is an increase in murders every time someone is executed.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21147529 - 01/20/15 12:15 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Most people with guns barely even know how to use them. Without the law society would descend into chaos, until a warlord amasses enough power to implements his own law and fucks up all the anarchists.

Source?

In Idaho like last week a bitch had a loaded gun in her purse (safety off of course ) at a walmart. She let her toddler play in her purse the kid shot her in the head and killed her, now the kid has no mom because its mom was a fucking retard, that was carrying a loaded gun in a situation where she most assuredly didn’t need one. Exactly the kinda person that is too irresponsible to use a gun properly, and will end up causing more harm by owning it, rather than averting it.

no, it was a case where she was irresponsible with how she carried her firearm, you dont know when or where you may need a weapon to defend yourself. secure your weapon. it needs to be on your person or in your physical control at all times. leaving your weapon in your purse is a sure way for someone else to have access to it before you. this is a prime example of her failure to do so

waist

Oh man Idaho Falls is a really dangerous town. You gotta stay strapped or someone will cap your ass.  not.....
Leaving a fully loaded gun in a purse safety off is fucking retarded. If you drop that purse there is a good chance the gun will go off. Leaving a loaded unattended gun where children can reach them is about as stupid as it gets. Thank god she was the one that died instead of the kid.

Having a gun holstered on your waist is over the top. May as well get a tattoo on you forehead that says "I have a tiny penis" to go along with your jacked up F350  and .357.

People that always carry are just asking for trouble. I mean don’t get me wrong if i was going through a really dangerous area i’ld probably want a gun, but more times than not its just going to cause you unnecessary stress and worry.  Plus every cop within a 5 mile radius is going to key onto you and give you shit.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: s240779]
    #21147558 - 01/20/15 12:25 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

underfliptown said:
Man that video is awesome. It's so awesome to see someone stand up to police. Fuck yeah!

Yeah, okay... right..

:facepalm3:

He has a point, does he not? Plenty of popular videos of police using excessive force and violating people.

So if a cop does wrong then everyone else should make the same mistake? :facepalm:

--------------------

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21147641 - 01/20/15 01:00 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I asked a simple question.  I was a fully sentient adult when Bush Sr. was president.  My opinions about it are not formed by some history book.

It was because of Bush Sr. that the crack epidemic got off the ground.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: elax420] * 1
    #21147661 - 01/20/15 01:08 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Having a gun holstered on your waist is over the top. May as well get a tattoo on you forehead that says "I have a tiny penis" to go along with your jacked up F350  and .357.

really? and just why is that?

Quote:

People that always carry are just asking for trouble. I mean don’t get me wrong if i was going through a really dangerous area i’ld probably want a gun, but more times than not its just going to cause you unnecessary stress and worry.  Plus every cop within a 5 mile radius is going to key onto you and give you shit.

this has to be one of the absolute dumbest statements I've ever read, didnt
you just say that idaho falls is dangerous and if you dont have a gun
you're likely to get shot? as someone that's been a CCW holder for 20
years, I dont have a lot of worry or stress, in fact I dont have any, I
dont have any kinds of issues with trouble and the worst I ever got from a
cop whether I carry openly or concealed was "damn, that's a nice pistol,
you wanna sell it?" including the time I was cleaning it on the table in a
restaurant. I even bought a .357 from that cop and he never asked for ID or
ran a check or anything... hell, even when I open carried in atlanta I
never once had anyone including the cop the followed me for 2 blocks (on
foot) give me any sort of problems

so yeah, you could be more wrong but I'm not sure how, I am sure you'll
figure it out. you seem to be ingenious like that

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: elax420]
    #21147667 - 01/20/15 01:10 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Source?

waist

Oh man Idaho Falls is a really dangerous town. You gotta stay strapped or someone will cap your ass.  not.....
Leaving a fully loaded gun in a purse safety off is fucking retarded. If you drop that purse there is a good chance the gun will go off. Leaving a loaded unattended gun where children can reach them is about as stupid as it gets. Thank god she was the one that died instead of the kid.

My friend saved his daughter from getting kidnapped and carjacked because he had his pistol on him. And there's countless story's of people saving their lives because they were armed. I would rather have someone think I carry because "I have a small penis" then need my firearm and not have it

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Dash cam captures Vietnam Vet Killing a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: tommydervan]
    #21147693 - 01/20/15 01:23 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tommydervan said:
Quote:

John Nada said:
If that guy was black that cop would still be alive and he'd be dead as fuck like 30 seconds into the video. It actually got to almost comical levels when he started repeatedly shouting "SIR PUT DOWN THE GUN!" over and over, then he never took the fucking shot and just got killed. I feel like even an old white dude like the vet couldn't get away with that initial behavior now though, and I guess this video is damn near 20 years old now. They even tazer old white ladies in the south now and shit. It's too bad the only people brave enough to stick up to the dirty cops are pure frothing lunatics with no reason or discretion who of course only hurt the timid beat cops like the one in this video, haha. Rabid rage and hate is bad news no matter whose hat it wears, brah.

EARTH FIRST

This is exactly how I felt. In a lot of cases though, they are able to talk a person with a gun down... so the officer was being pretty fucking awesome in -not- taking the shot. It takes a lot of bravery to face off against someone who is trained like that. In a different universe, the cop is able to diffuse the situation, and the vet is alive and getting help... But in this one, a brave soul lost their life, and a man ravaged by war dies today.

I didn't get the impression the cop was thinking of trying to talk the vet down. The cop seemed freaked out. He was screaming at the vet before the vet got the gun. That's not how you talk someone down.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#21149361 - 01/20/15 11:37 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

really? and just why is that?

Quote:

this has to be one of the absolute dumbest statements I've ever read, didnt
you just say that idaho falls is dangerous and if you dont have a gun
you're likely to get shot? as someone that's been a CCW holder for 20
years, I dont have a lot of worry or stress, in fact I dont have any, I
dont have any kinds of issues with trouble and the worst I ever got from a
cop whether I carry openly or concealed was "damn, that's a nice pistol,
you wanna sell it?" including the time I was cleaning it on the table in a
restaurant. I even bought a .357 from that cop and he never asked for ID or
ran a check or anything... hell, even when I open carried in atlanta I
never once had anyone including the cop the followed me for 2 blocks (on
foot) give me any sort of problems

so yeah, you could be more wrong but I'm not sure how, I am sure you'll
figure it out. you seem to be ingenious like that

Idaho falls is really fucking safe, sorry i wasn’t clear on that.

I plan on getting a CCW very soon, but carrying all the time is just fucking ridiculous and you know it.
If you are cleaning a gun on the table at a restaurant, ya we aren’t going to get a long at all and we have reached an impasse.

Takes a real pussy to flaunt (and get off to) the fact that he has gun on him at all times. just my two cents:cookiemonster:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #21149479 - 01/20/15 12:04 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

There was some construction worker recently who was being obnoxious and making catcalls at women. Another dude saw what was going on, and announced that he was going to have a talk with him about it... he just needed to run out to his truck and get his gun first.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21149526 - 01/20/15 12:16 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I saw the video which is disturbing. That guy looked like he was fighting in the Viet kong guerrilla style. The war never left him

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#21151789 - 01/20/15 07:34 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
I plan on getting a CCW very soon, but carrying all the time is just fucking ridiculous and you know it.

no, I dont know it, maybe you should explain why it's ridiculous

Quote:

If you are cleaning a gun on the table at a restaurant, ya we aren’t going to get a long at all and we have reached an impasse.

why, does maintaining a firearm make me an undesirable? dies it make me
less than human, does it make me a heartless and cruel person? what
gives, can a genuinely nice guy not also be a gun owner?

Quote:

Takes a real pussy to flaunt (and get off to) the fact that he has gun on him at all times. just my two cents:cookiemonster:

what do you mean by flaunt? do you assume that people that carry a firearm
are somehow achieving an orgasm by simply having it, I think you may have a
lot of misconceptions about gun owners that choose to carry. I have no
intention of correcting you, I'm happy to let you live your life ignorant
of reality

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #21152051 - 01/20/15 08:18 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Depends on how/why they do it. If someone wears a gun as a fashion/political statement, they might as well just strap a dildo to their forehead. Same thing.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 2
    #21152103 - 01/20/15 08:26 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

what the hell you talking about man?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: rackem] * 1
    #21152179 - 01/20/15 08:37 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

You want me to type that slower for you?

--------------------

InvisibleImperfect Iam
^means imperfect,not I'm perfect
Male User Gallery

Loc: center of the universe Flag
Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: rackem]
    #21152219 - 01/20/15 08:42 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It is 100% legal to carry a pistol in full view, holstered, where I live without a need for ANY type of liscense, but you are going too get harrased by the police, even thought it is legal. A lot of people DO NOT know this, police officers included.

--------------------
All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be- Pink Floyd

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- John Lennon

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: Vietnam Vet Killed a Cop in 1998 ----> He was just executed in Georgia last week [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 1
    #21152272 - 01/20/15 08:51 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

your talking out of your god damned ass man.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom