Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: Enlil]
    #21125644 - 01/15/15 04:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Please...I have over $150k in accounts receivable that I'll never collect.

Perhaps you should rethink how you do things.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21125666 - 01/15/15 04:11 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

It goes with the job.  Lawyers deal with scumbags.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #21125679 - 01/15/15 04:15 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

>You are a walking talking face palm.  They are controlled by the government but they aren't part of it?

Is there anything you are not mistaken about? Anything at all? Of course there is a difference between being controlled by govt and being PART of govt. The military, for example, is controlled by the govt but is not part of it. The clerks, custodians, designers, and all the others doing myriad jobs for the govt are more examples. If you get a job pounding nails for a city hall job, do you imagine yourself as part of govt? You probably do.
:picard:

>I don't give a fuck if anybody had rich relatives like you.

I earned everything I have today, unlike you. I am probably more well to do than any of my relatives, much more so than the immediate family is or was. I don't have to pound nails or sit home collecting unemployment and/or welfare like a certain trustifarian we know.

Its easy to be judgemental when you got it made. I think the ones that defaulted were in the wrong and many were creeps and crooks. Unlike you, I also see the wrong things that some banks and lenders did. If someone doesn't pay me, I go after them. I started eviction proceedings last week because they were 10 days late and had made no arrangements. When they got that first notice on their door they came up with the check pronto. I have no problem with banks foreclosing on non payers but to call them all scumbags is wrong.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21125724 - 01/15/15 04:27 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>You are a walking talking face palm.  They are controlled by the government but they aren't part of it?

Is there anything you are not mistaken about? Anything at all? Of course there is a difference between being controlled by govt and being PART of govt. The military, for example, is controlled by the govt but is not part of it. The clerks, custodians, designers, and all the others doing myriad jobs for the govt are more examples. If you get a job pounding nails for a city hall job, do you imagine yourself as part of govt? You probably do.
:picard:

The military is not controlled by the government?  Put down the pipe.
Quote:

>I don't give a fuck if anybody had rich relatives like you.

I earned everything I have today, unlike you. I am probably more well to do than any of my relatives, much more so than the immediate family is or was. I don't have to pound nails or sit home collecting unemployment and/or welfare like a certain trustifarian we know.

Your derangement is going off the rails.
Quote:

Its easy to be judgemental when you got it made. I think the ones that defaulted were in the wrong and many were creeps and crooks. Unlike you, I also see the wrong things that some banks and lenders did. If someone doesn't pay me, I go after them. I started eviction proceedings last week because they were 10 days late and had made no arrangements. When they got that first notice on their door they came up with the check pronto. I have no problem with banks foreclosing on non payers but to call them all scumbags is wrong.

They are by definition scumbags and I am eagerly awaiting your support for your contention that I am a trustafarian.  Until it appears lets just assume that you are a slanderous liar

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21125811 - 01/15/15 04:43 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

>The military is not controlled by the government?  Put down the pipe.

Your reading comprehension is zero at this point. I said the opposite.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21125839 - 01/15/15 04:52 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You are right.  I apologize.  You said it isn't part of the government.  That is fucking stupid.  It most certainly is part of the government.  Also controlled by it.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21126222 - 01/15/15 06:25 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, when you hammer nails for the mayor you probably think you are part of govt too. That is something so fucking stupid you would believe it.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21126377 - 01/15/15 06:53 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Yeah, when you hammer nails for the mayor you probably think you are part of govt too. That is something so fucking stupid you would believe it.

This is so fucking stupid only you would post it

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#21128629 - 01/16/15 10:44 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You are the stupid one who thinks anyone who works for the govt is part of the govt. Or have you realized how stupid that is yet?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21129078 - 01/16/15 12:41 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
You are the stupid one who thinks anyone who works for the govt is part of the govt. Or have you realized how stupid that is yet?

I'm not feeling very stupid here.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#21129146 - 01/16/15 12:54 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I will refrain from a snarky reply (this time) in hopes that your usual hostility will abate some day.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21129194 - 01/16/15 01:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You might just as well leave the site.  I doubt you will be missed.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#21129253 - 01/16/15 01:19 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You might as well drink lye.

--------------------

Offlineshroom_sensai
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#21130188 - 01/16/15 04:52 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

follow this link:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/ignoreinfo.php

now, i know your reading comprehension is pretty abysmal zappa, but this here list seems to show that 50 people are currently ignoring you, while only 2 are ignoring stonehenge. the logical conclusion here would be that if you were to leave the site, many people here would celebrate. while if stonehenge were to leave, not many would be happy about it.

just to recap, you are the 5th most ignored member on here, stop acting like everyone gives a fuck about you, because they dont. you are truly a horrid asshole.

--------------------
My Adventures Cultivating Mescaline Bearing Cacti

“Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.”
– Terence McKenna

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: How Many Of You Are Happy About Obama Going Around Congress? [Re: shroom_sensai]
    #21130271 - 01/16/15 05:08 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shroom_sensai said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

follow this link:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/ignoreinfo.php

now, i know your reading comprehension is pretty abysmal zappa, but this here list seems to show that 50 people are currently ignoring you, while only 2 are ignoring stonehenge. the logical conclusion here would be that if you were to leave the site, many people here would celebrate. while if stonehenge were to leave, not many would be happy about it.

just to recap, you are the 5th most ignored member on here, stop acting like everyone gives a fuck about you, because they dont. you are truly a horrid asshole.

I know this.  Why don't you look at my ratings and then look at who has the most and 1s.  I would posit that the people who ignore me are fucking weak minded nitwits.  I don't even know who most of them are.  But you should feel free to join them.  Seems like your kind of crowd

--------------------

Offlineshroom_sensai
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#21130561 - 01/16/15 06:20 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

:kelsoburn:

you got me good!!!!

--------------------
My Adventures Cultivating Mescaline Bearing Cacti

“Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.”
– Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale