Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletuna
Stranger

Loc: california, bay area
tripping and studying?
    #2112188 - 11/16/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i know this is the wrong forum... but here it goes.
thursday night i ate the first shrooms i have ever grown (TC's), the problem was, i jumped the gun, and didn't have enough shrooms to really trip.
i have many more now, and want to dose, but i have a test to study for. will i be able to study, or is this a bad idea? is this too soon to trip again?

--------------------
i do not do anything illegal. (other than j-walking) everything i say i am doing or have done is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: tripping and studying? [Re: tuna]
    #2112210 - 11/16/03 05:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

take it easy man. trip when the time is right for it, and don't trip so often. quality is faaar more important than quantity.

this should be in the trip tips forum.

OfflineErik006
MushroomCultivator

Loc: Ontario
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: tuna]
    #2112422 - 11/16/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

>i be able to study, or is this a bad idea?

this is a really bad idea, since you have a test to study for i'm guessing its a weekday, and since you're probably gonna trip at night, youre gonna be tired the next day and you're not going to be able to study  :nonono:

And I agree with mushmaster, the bluestaining mushrooms will tell you when the time is right. I know having a large supply of magic lying around is tempting, but the wait always makes it worth it.

Erik006

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: Erik006]
    #2112995 - 11/16/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

generally I would recommend waiting as long as possible between trips...for me a month is a good time, it'll vary person to person but you need time to let your previous trip soak in, and mentally prepare for another one. I think ppl who trip like every weekend change...they become different people. Shrooming is really intense after all and doing it a lot can have a big effect on your mind. Take it easy.

BTW this is my 100th post. :smile:

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: jong21]
    #2113049 - 11/16/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Personaly, i'd study now, and do a realy low dosage durring the test, I always shroom durring tests, it helps me think more by bringing more memories back. Then again thats just me..

--------------------

InvisibleGonzoCool

Loc: Flag
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: Cloud9]
    #2113121 - 11/16/03 09:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

bad idea to trip and TRY to study for a test

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: GonzoCool]
    #2113193 - 11/16/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

One time I was going to hunt for Indian arrowheads with some friends and I decided that it would be a good idea to eat some shrooms before the two hour ride. Well when we got in the truck my friend told me that he had to study for a psycology test and he needed me to read that book to him while he drove. At first it was no problem and it was great discussing the theories of psycology with him while tripping, but as time went on and I started to trip harder, I could barely read the book. It began taking me forever to figure out how to pronounce words. And I'm not talking about long psycological terms but easy everyday words. From that experience I know that I can't study on shrooms. I don't see how anyone could.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineThe_LosT_SouL
Experimentor
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2113554 - 11/16/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I reccomend tripping your ass off on a level 3 or so trip and try to studie, chances are at the time you won't even be able to read wtf is going on but subconciously you might. And who cares if you fail one test, if you really want just get your parents to bitch and you say you had a very very bad headache and you couldn't think properly and demand to take a retest, then study sober and take the retest

--------------------
The light dimmed, as I further, helplessly staggered down the cold stoned ramp, into the stagnent depths of the Ananaki Catacombs. |The walls are covered in Mushrooms.. Gulp, chomp, glump! mmmmm goood!

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: The_LosT_SouL]
    #2113691 - 11/16/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Listen, don't fuck up your scholarly activites for the sake of tripping. Don't tell your parents you had a headache, just wait and do it the next day. It sucks not being able to trip when they're right under your nose, but it also sucks to get a big 'F' on a test because you decided it was a better idea to trip; realizing you could have easily avoided it. Do it when the time is right. Best of luck.

--------------------
.oOo. Selling your babies for my bandwidth since 1994 .oOo.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: etard]
    #2113757 - 11/16/03 11:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

if you fuck up your education because you could't control your drug use,you'll end up being a homeless bum.
and remember,homeless bums cant grow shrooms indoors.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Invisibletuna
Stranger

Loc: california, bay area
Re: tripping and studying? [Re: Hanky]
    #2113797 - 11/16/03 11:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

well... in the end i studied... sober. i still dont think i will do well on the test though! calculus is a bitch!

--------------------
i do not do anything illegal. (other than j-walking) everything i say i am doing or have done is a lie.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder