Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineaustin_72283
Mr. or Sir
Male

Loc: west
calling me only if they want something
    #2112237 - 11/16/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ever scince i got drunk that night and betread my friend it has never been the same between us and my other friend
now he only calls asking for something ranging from a hookup to ask if he could have a print or two :wtf:

i know i messed up big time with him but what can I do to make it better

another issue i have had for a copple years now is people making fun of me... my "friend" when its just us were cool and he doesnt say anything about me ... but when there one more person he makes fun of me and it feals like thats the only thing he can do is imbarass me infront of long time friends and its the littlest things that hurt the most from mocking me about every little things i say to making fun of my appearance and clothing.... i have confronted him on these things many times before and it doesnt seem to get through im at the point right now that i just want to kick his ass so he can shut up already
i dont want to do that because he and i have been through a lot of shit together and i dont want to ruin our relationship...

thanks for understanding
austin 

--------------------
a job worth doing is a job worth doing right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: calling me only if they want something [Re: austin_72283]
    #2112464 - 11/16/03 06:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Doesn't sound like much of a relationship if he's acting like this toward you. I know this is easier said than done, but you'd be a lot happier if you didn't care what others said/think about you. Confront the guy again and say you are serious. If he does it again, move on. That's not a friend. Good luck.

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: calling me only if they want something [Re: austin_72283]
    #2114747 - 11/17/03 03:31 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with pillsbury. You dont need friends like that. Tell him that you want it to stop and if he refuses, i would keep my distance. What it sounds like, is that in the company of others he tries to 'big himself up' or make himself look better by putting you down. Power struggle.

The group of friends that i have are very sarcastic. But sarcastic in a good, fun way. We all insult each other but we all know that it's all in good fun. When the time comes for us to be serious, we are. We dont hurt each other and if by accident someone does get offended by our jokes, we promply apologize and take their feelings in consideration.

As for the friend that you would like to gain back, i dont know what you did to them to make them not want to talk to you anymore but i would suggest just giving them their space for a little while. Let them think about things. Maybe they will calm down and realize how much they miss you. Or after you give them a while to calm themselves, you could always sit down and have a talk together. Tell them how you feel, that you are sorry, listen to how they feel.. etc.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1