Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelucky420
journeyman
Blacking Out?
    #2099052 - 11/12/03 09:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Just wondering if anyone has witnessed a friend/or themselves completely blackout while doing shrooms?
Me and several friends tripped on some of my foaf's homegrown and about 2hrs after we ate them we were all having a good time then one of my friends that had been outside came back in and mumbled something and just did a faceplant right into the floor.

We all just kinda stopped and looked at each other and jumped up and started slapping him trying to wake him up his eyes were still open and they were rolling into the back of his head. Well after what seemed like many mins, prob more like 20-30secs, he just woke up and was like whats goin on, why is everyone sitting around me. That was some of the freakest shit ive seen while tripping. Anyone else have any experiences like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: lucky420]
    #2099069 - 11/12/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I get alot of head rushes when I do Acid and find they get you more high.. it's also great for with doing yoga.. I've never completely blacked out but came pretty close..

OfflineshroomWorshiper
Stranger
    #2099122 - 11/12/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You should be very careful when these sorts of things happen (I know, it's hard to know what to do when you're tripping hard, and something goes wrong)... I had a minor seizure on shrooms a few months ago. I had just eaten a (small) amount of fermented soy beans (a japanese dish - looks like soy beans and snot) I was standing by the sink, and all of a sudden, I was feeling weak, like I couldn't stand, and my stomach was lurching a little bit. that was the last thing I remember, standing up next to the sink. I fell down, landed on my butt, then on the back of my head. When I started to come back from unconsciousness, I felt like I couldn't breath - my lungs would not expand, and I needed air. I was sitting up slightly, shaking my arms violently (seizure), and everyone I was tripping with was standing around me, trying to calm me down - I couldn't understand what they were saying, and I couldn't see them. Slowly, I started to understand their voices, my arms stopped shaking - I could breath again. I laid on a couch the rest of the (but did NOT go to sleep - bad after a seizure) night, while still tripping.

Just make sure your friend didn't have a seizure. There's plenty of info on the net. If he did, get a CT scan and make sure he's alright, especially if he wants to continue tripping. I've heard of other people having minor seizures while shrooming, so seriously consider it as a possibility.

Offlinelucky420
journeyman
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: shroomWorshiper]
    #2099164 - 11/12/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I dont think it was a seizure. But I forgot to mention that he did have a couple beers before this epsiode. Im not sure but I suspect that the beer had something to do w/it.

OfflineshroomWorshiper
Stranger
    #2099277 - 11/12/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't initially think I had a seizure, either. It's quite possible your friend didn't - just wanted to make sure you thought about this possibility. :-)

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: shroomWorshiper]
    #2102965 - 11/13/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Last shroom trip I had, a buddy of mine (also on shrooms) went to the bathroom and when he came out he collapsed against the wall and grasped it, he repeatedly said "I'm slipping, i'm slipping!" as he slid down the wall, we all laughed really hard thinking that he was fucking around but then he fell onto the couch (luckily) and he looked like shit, white face and all. Once after a smoking a blunt on a few g's I almost blacked out as well, not fun.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2103328 - 11/13/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ive blacked out on shrooms twice...both times was during very intence trips...

the first one happened on my first dose of my home grown shrooms...i took too many, being used to the potency of the ones i bought off the street..i think i ate 5 or 7 grams, dont really remember...i was lucky i was already on the couch when i blacked out, didnt fall and hurt myself or anything like that...i remember thinking i was dead, roaming around the house thinking i had to haunt it...then came back to on the couch? that was weird

the second time was off of 2.5 grams, but they were hitting me way harder than expected. again, i was already on the couch when i blacked out...i remember being in another world with some kind of jelly fish beings....next thing i know i am coming to, hugging the toilet puking my brains out...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineshrooomy
Shroomadelic
Loc: California, United States
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2104464 - 11/14/03 12:54 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yea one time me and my cousin bought some shrooms and we both took a little more than an 1/8th we were both tripping hella bad after about an hour. We both were looking at his carpet and it looked like millions of maggot's moving around then i really started tripping and crawled up into a ball on the couch and the next thing I knew i couldn't breath and i passed out my cuz tried to wake me up but he said i was out for at least a minute. He said he went and got a drink of water and i was still passed out. He said i looked like i was in bad shape and then i came out of it wondering what was going on. I asked him where i am i? What did I do? LOL

Offlineshrewmer
Stranger

Re: Blacking Out? [Re: shrooomy]
    #2104550 - 11/14/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well ive never actually fell down and got knocked out for a while, but during my second trip i took a whole 1/8th and it was a very intense trip.

we went out in public and i was fine until something made me uncomfortable and i started to get paranoid and lose grip of reality. Then i just wanted to go home, so my gf drove me home. On the way, i started to lose it and i dont even remember what i was thinking. My mind was going in every which way, and i couldnt really make sense of anything. I just remembered at one point i told my gf that i felt like i was going to die.

Then i started to feel like nothing was real, and that everything was going to be okay. I cant really explain it, but yea my gf said she was low on gas and i told her not to stop the car because "we'll make it." At that point i truely believed that like, everything that was happening was all inside my head, so i didnt have to worry about doing anything. thats kindda dangerous now that i think about it.

Anyways, then i went back home and i remember seeing my brother on the computer in my room, with all the lights on. I got in my bed and at this point i started to slip. I dont even remember how the time flew, but at that momment it was really wierd, because like i said: i saw my brother on the comp, and next thing i knew... the room was all dark and he was gone. Then i remember my gf trying to calm me down for some reason, and in an instant i saw her standing up talkin on the phonea across the room. Then finally i came back to reality and totally came down.

This happened in the last 2 hours or so of my trip. Maybe an hour and a half. Pretend these numbers are points in time on a timelime. 123456789. When i blacked out, i only remebered certain points like 1,4,7,9. But it semmed like isntant while i was tripping.

My gf told me that i was rambling like a mad man, and that she thinks my subconscious took over me because i was saying things i wouldnt normally say, and i'd mention things that i keep in my subconcious from her.

Well, thats my experience. It only happened once. It was really wierd when i came down because i had no recalection of the last 2 hours of my trip. Cause to me, it only seemed like 15 minutes or so went by.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #2104925 - 11/14/03 03:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlineseethe303
enthusiast

Loc: over the rainbow
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: Joshua]
    #2105526 - 11/14/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I passed out about 4 hours after taking an 8th of shrooms. I was standing outside and all of a sudden I started living the exact same moment over and over. everything got kinda dark and I remember thinking, "I wonder if this is what a bad trip is like" then I came to in my house with my friends all asking me if I was ok. I had no idea what happened, and at first I thought I had done a balloon of nitrus. good thing my friend caught me or I would have hurt myself.

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #2105556 - 11/14/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Me and 4 friends tripped together at Halloween. I hate about 2g, and one of my friend is always white like a ghost when he's on drug, so everyone's was like:"You're so fuckin white, man" and I dunno why but I started to feel like I was about to pass out and next thing I remember I was almost about to fall off of my chair and everyone's was like:"Yo you're okay man?!" I really don't know why I lost consciousness like that, it never happened before... Plus it appears that I was unconscious for 5-6 seconds. Any ideas on what happened?

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlinelyte
Stranger
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: Snape]
    #2106042 - 11/14/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

damn, your stories are all interesting. unfortunately, i have no story to add to yours. reading them makes me think twice. :\

Offlinelucky420
journeyman
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: lyte]
    #2106615 - 11/14/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wow, I never knew this has happened to peeps before that really makes me curious. I wonder what could cause people to just pass out like that. Mabe it was just too many shrooms or they were too strong but I would like to have some kinda of scientific evidence why this happens.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2109516 - 11/15/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

im not sure why it happens, maybe an overload to the brain...brain might be rebooting itself or something :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2112379 - 11/16/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If anyone I was tripping with passed out I would freak the fuck out.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinehydrogrower05
Stranger
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2117892 - 11/17/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

this thread makes me not want to try shrooms. ill just forget i ever read it

--------------------
The Matrix

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2119881 - 11/18/03 01:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I blacked out for a few seconds the day after I took 7 hits of acid. I was smoking bowls out of a hookah with my friend (homemade hookah which tasted badly of glue even though we had let it dry for quite a while). When I went outside to smoke a cigarette, I started feeling VERY lightheaded, like one time I've passed out from too much pot. So I sat down. I collected myself. I stand up and walk back over to my friends. And I pass out, fall straight backward. I was only out for a few seconds though (1-3). But it was scary. When I passed out from pot, I broke my head open and had to have stitches, no fun.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Blacking Out? [Re: TheEggman]
    #2119929 - 11/18/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheEggman said:
I was smoking bowls out of a hookah with my friend (homemade hookah which tasted badly of glue even though we had let it dry for quite a while

And you think the fact that you blacked out had nothing to do with the fact that the smoke tasted like glue?

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Blacking Out? [Re: TheCow]
    #2120249 - 11/18/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That's what I was thinking, the acid probably didn't even have anything to do with it.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom