Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: MikeBearPig]
    #21095011 - 01/09/15 11:47 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MikeBearPig said:
Shit happens on high doses of LSD, it seems to only happen when you are just minding your own business... It seems if you seek these out on LSD, they never come, for me at least..  Every once of my experiences has been random while focusing on another task at hand.

That actually makes sense - your looking for it suppresses it, but your not expecting it allows it to occur. :thumbup:

And FWIW I've had plenty of auditory hallucinations on high doses.  They can be almost anything, including music.

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#21095019 - 01/09/15 11:55 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MikeBearPig said:
My only auditory hallucinations are music..  It goes on until I notice there is no way I should be hearing music.

The futuristic music sounded like a voice chat program online.  You press a button, talk into the microphone and then let go when your done transmitting.

I am an avid online video gamer, I know this sound very well.  Peoples voices, Music, background noise all sound unique when transmitted through ventrilo, teamspeak or some other alternative means of talking.  I heard the transmit sound, then a semi-low quality stream of music, then an end transmission sound.  Like somebody was beaming what they were hearing to me. 

The others were not like this though.

On my last trip on DOM I found my head to be stuck in this loop of a interlude to a Pink Floyd song. Not a chorus, or a solo, but just an ambient interlude. It was cool until I was over a day in to and it wouldn't stop. :lol:

Horrifying.

OfflineQuit The Cult
World is yours

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21095105 - 01/10/15 12:26 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Haha. I cant help but giggle when people say they dont experience hallucinations/things that arent there. Because it happens to me every trip basically.

One time, on just a single gram of cubensis i was sky watching. And a huge heavenly spirit appeared out of a cloud in the sky. It sort of had the face of a cow. But its body was moreso humanesque. I had a very intricate beautiful jeweled armor on. Basically the most beautiful vest id ever seen. This being reached out to me from the sky. Thats when i had to focus my attention sewhere for a minute.

And dont even get me started on DMT.... ha.. i have been abducted by classic grey aliens and could physically feel them touching my face. Then on my breakthrough "i" was literally surrounded and greeted by infinite different beings all composed of light and patterns.

--------------------
Ill always have typos. Using a shitty phone to write on here.

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21095179 - 01/10/15 12:53 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

MikeBearPig said:
My only auditory hallucinations are music..  It goes on until I notice there is no way I should be hearing music.

The futuristic music sounded like a voice chat program online.  You press a button, talk into the microphone and then let go when your done transmitting.

I am an avid online video gamer, I know this sound very well.  Peoples voices, Music, background noise all sound unique when transmitted through ventrilo, teamspeak or some other alternative means of talking.  I heard the transmit sound, then a semi-low quality stream of music, then an end transmission sound.  Like somebody was beaming what they were hearing to me. 

The others were not like this though.

On my last trip on DOM I found my head to be stuck in this loop of a interlude to a Pink Floyd song. Not a chorus, or a solo, but just an ambient interlude. It was cool until I was over a day in to and it wouldn't stop. :lol:

Horrifying.

Thats super scary...  On the upside, you got your own personal theme music :P

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

MikeBearPig said:
Shit happens on high doses of LSD, it seems to only happen when you are just minding your own business... It seems if you seek these out on LSD, they never come, for me at least..  Every once of my experiences has been random while focusing on another task at hand.

That actually makes sense - your looking for it suppresses it, but your not expecting it allows it to occur. :thumbup:

And FWIW I've had plenty of auditory hallucinations on high doses.  They can be almost anything, including music.

Its weird the way that works..  It also may be the reason why so many people on here don't experience anything.  They read all these stories and go into it seeking the experience and come out with bad trips or nothing at all. 

I also think, once you experience it, you may have a higher chance of repeat hallucinations of the same type, sound, look, entity.  It even might become easier to access them the more often you take it.  This is all speculation and personal experience though.  I love that we can never have an answer and our minds are free to wander about on topics like these.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #21098545 - 01/10/15 07:14 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

:laugh2:  Damn, I think you nailed it.  When I first started tripping there was no internet and not nearly as much "information" to wade through.  What happened was just what happened.  And of course what happened was AMAZING!

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21100035 - 01/11/15 05:05 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are touched on nicely in wikepedia, and much more so in
HALLUCINATIONS by OLIVER SACKS

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBranded0414
Stranger
Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #21100200 - 01/11/15 07:07 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I've been a lurker of this forum for over 4 years now, and have decided to register to give my input on this matter.

Hallucinations are more than just visual, which I'm sure most of you know. There was a time when I was younger that I decided to push my limits with DMT.

The beginning of the experience was marked by a loud buzzing in my ears as the drug hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything I looked was extremely sharp and vivid looking, like everyday life had turned digital. Not only that, but every object I looked at was morphing and multiplying into many copies of itself. If I unfocused my eyes and took in my entire field of vision everything looked like a multi-colored soup being swirled around. It was as if my consciousness was a puzzle with different pieces being moved around. My thoughts are this time were "OH SHIT." Ha ha.

I began to notice a "pulling" sensation. It felt like I was leaving everyday reality as I knew it and that I would be going "somewhere else." I fought this as if I were fighting death. It felt very much as I imagine the beginning stages of dying would feel like. I could feel my thoughts, my memories, all the things I identified as myself slipping away. I was very frightened at this point; I did not want to be anywhere else than in my living room with my (ex) girlfriend enjoying our life together. It took every ounce of willpower I had to shake that off. If the dose had been stronger I imagine I may not have been able to.

I finally sat back as I was granted the mercy of a more "mild" (if you can call it that lol) experience and settled it to it. The carpet of my apartment was a cheap blue thin carpet, you may know the kind I'm talking about. It no longer looked like carpet at all. The "floor" was an ocean of the brightest and most vivid colors. I could see individual "currents" or "streams" flowing within the ocean as a whole. The ocean was covered by a layer of fog.

My body at this time felt as if it were made of Play-Doh. It felt as if I was being pulled and twisted in every direction imaginable. I had visions in my mind of silly putty being manipulated while this was going on. I also felt as if my body were the surface of a body of water and I could feel the waves passing through; I felt like I were a wave flowing through an ocean. Its funny because while all the was happening I was still aware, I could "see out of the corner of my eye" that I was still just sitting on my couch LOL.

The end of the trip was marked by me watching one of my walls turn sideways. Like I literally watched it turn sideways; imagine being in Photoshop and clicking the rotate button on an image. It rotated clockwise at first. I managed to utter "The fucking walls is turning sideways" at this point; my voice sounded very tinny, as if my ears were full of water. I watched the wall turn 180 degrees back and forth for a while until it "ghosted" back to normal and the trip was over.

Edited by Branded0414 (01/11/15 07:39 AM)

OfflineEgo Trip
acid

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: Branded0414]
    #21100904 - 01/11/15 10:22 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Branded0414 said:
I've been a lurker of this forum for over 4 years now, and have decided to register to give my input on this matter.

Hallucinations are more than just visual, which I'm sure most of you know. There was a time when I was younger that I decided to push my limits with DMT.

The beginning of the experience was marked by a loud buzzing in my ears as the drug hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything I looked was extremely sharp and vivid looking, like everyday life had turned digital. Not only that, but every object I looked at was morphing and multiplying into many copies of itself. If I unfocused my eyes and took in my entire field of vision everything looked like a multi-colored soup being swirled around. It was as if my consciousness was a puzzle with different pieces being moved around. My thoughts are this time were "OH SHIT." Ha ha.

I began to notice a "pulling" sensation. It felt like I was leaving everyday reality as I knew it and that I would be going "somewhere else." I fought this as if I were fighting death. It felt very much as I imagine the beginning stages of dying would feel like. I could feel my thoughts, my memories, all the things I identified as myself slipping away. I was very frightened at this point; I did not want to be anywhere else than in my living room with my (ex) girlfriend enjoying our life together. It took every ounce of willpower I had to shake that off. If the dose had been stronger I imagine I may not have been able to.

I finally sat back as I was granted the mercy of a more "mild" (if you can call it that lol) experience and settled it to it. The carpet of my apartment was a cheap blue thin carpet, you may know the kind I'm talking about. It no longer looked like carpet at all. The "floor" was an ocean of the brightest and most vivid colors. I could see individual "currents" or "streams" flowing within the ocean as a whole. The ocean was covered by a layer of fog.

My body at this time felt as if it were made of Play-Doh. It felt as if I was being pulled and twisted in every direction imaginable. I had visions in my mind of silly putty being manipulated while this was going on. I also felt as if my body were the surface of a body of water and I could feel the waves passing through; I felt like I were a wave flowing through an ocean. Its funny because while all the was happening I was still aware, I could "see out of the corner of my eye" that I was still just sitting on my couch LOL.

The end of the trip was marked by me watching one of my walls turn sideways. Like I literally watched it turn sideways; imagine being in Photoshop and clicking the rotate button on an image. It rotated clockwise at first. I managed to utter "The fucking walls is turning sideways" at this point; my voice sounded very tinny, as if my ears were full of water. I watched the wall turn 180 degrees back and forth for a while until it "ghosted" back to normal and the trip was over.

Thanks for sharing your trip report, I agree that DMT is a very powerfull drug, the breakthrough part is nothing compared to anything else that I have experienced.

--------------------
Psychedelics | Information Technology | Philosophy

:potleaf:  :lsdabc:  :smirnoff:  :kfc:  :raptorJesus:  :kittywalk:

Marijuana, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia, Kratom, DMT, Alprazolam, MDMA:heart:, 2C-B, Ketamine, Methylone, Methylphenidate, Amphetamine, Codeine, Etizolam, MXE, Oxycodone, GHB, Diazepam, 4-aco-dmt, 5-MeO-MiPT, Clonazolam, MDA, PCP, DXM, Ayahuasca

OfflineRiFF RAFF
Multtidimensional Being
Male

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: Ego Trip]
    #21101203 - 01/11/15 11:10 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bovril said:
Definition: An experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.

People say that LSD makes you see things right? Hell I've read marijuana trip reports that say they actually think they are in some magical world kind of place. I think that's bullshit as I cannot imagine how marijuana can actually do that.

I have taken large doses of LSD and many other psychedelics and I don't think I have ever experienced hallucinations.

I have noticed that it is easier for me to imagine things. As in, picture objects on a spot that looks real but isn't. It's something in my mind but I know that it's not real because I am trying to imagine it which I am. There is a difference between imagining and hallucinating.

I also sometimes mislead things with other items, but only for a split second. Like misleading something that moved on the ground to a cockrach (i have a phobia for roaches).

Lastly sometimes I see certain patterns warping into each other, like text on my screen warping around slowly.

But I don't actually see things which aren't there. Is this actually possible and why have I not experienced it yet?

What doses of LSD have you tried? you might need to up the dose if you are being underwhelmed. psychedelics carry me off to my fantasy world, not just because of the hallucinations i have, but because of the complex and enhanced emotions i feel , and the change in perspective i experience.

Pot can cause some intense visuals. When i smoke enough pot i am guaranteed to at least have some CEV's, and i have a very high tolerance. they are very beautiful and tend to come on when i begin experiencing the euphoria take over, this is pretty close looking to some of the patterns i often see -

--------------------
"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

~ Albus Dumbledore

OfflineEgo Trip
acid

Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: RiFF RAFF]
    #21102560 - 01/11/15 03:36 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RiFF RAFF said:
Quote:

bovril said:
Definition: An experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.

People say that LSD makes you see things right? Hell I've read marijuana trip reports that say they actually think they are in some magical world kind of place. I think that's bullshit as I cannot imagine how marijuana can actually do that.

I have taken large doses of LSD and many other psychedelics and I don't think I have ever experienced hallucinations.

I have noticed that it is easier for me to imagine things. As in, picture objects on a spot that looks real but isn't. It's something in my mind but I know that it's not real because I am trying to imagine it which I am. There is a difference between imagining and hallucinating.

I also sometimes mislead things with other items, but only for a split second. Like misleading something that moved on the ground to a cockrach (i have a phobia for roaches).

Lastly sometimes I see certain patterns warping into each other, like text on my screen warping around slowly.

But I don't actually see things which aren't there. Is this actually possible and why have I not experienced it yet?

What doses of LSD have you tried? you might need to up the dose if you are being underwhelmed. psychedelics carry me off to my fantasy world, not just because of the hallucinations i have, but because of the complex and enhanced emotions i feel , and the change in perspective i experience.

Pot can cause some intense visuals. When i smoke enough pot i am guaranteed to at least have some CEV's, and i have a very high tolerance. they are very beautiful and tend to come on when i begin experiencing the euphoria take over, this is pretty close looking to some of the patterns i often see -

Pretty sure those are visuals and NOT hallucinations though.

--------------------
Psychedelics | Information Technology | Philosophy

:potleaf:  :lsdabc:  :smirnoff:  :kfc:  :raptorJesus:  :kittywalk:

Marijuana, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia, Kratom, DMT, Alprazolam, MDMA:heart:, 2C-B, Ketamine, Methylone, Methylphenidate, Amphetamine, Codeine, Etizolam, MXE, Oxycodone, GHB, Diazepam, 4-aco-dmt, 5-MeO-MiPT, Clonazolam, MDA, PCP, DXM, Ayahuasca

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: What do people mean by 'hallucinations'? [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #21102613 - 01/11/15 03:43 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jean-guy Masta said:
Just with like 7 gram of good shroom you can have serious close eye hallucination . and pretty good open eye deformation and scray psycadelic kind of hallucination .

intense open eye hallucination ussualy comes after the breakthrough , for me its ussualy a pretty intense bad trip.This part you are ussually half consious because the brain has trouble deal with all the information.

From my guess you didnt take enough :shrug:

Damn, dude, can you elaborate? Your description sounds intriguing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder