Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: busted -manufacturing schedule 1 - wife turned me in [Re: iamintrouble]
    #21107504 - 01/12/15 12:38 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

So you obviously didn't lurk here before posting this, and you're clearly not a puppet. Both indicated by your use of SWIM.

What reason are you posting this in this community for? Why didn't you just stick with Bluelight or wherever youre from?

Sure it's a shit situation but it happens to a lot of people, sorry your wife is a bitch.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: busted -manufacturing schedule 1 - wife turned me in [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21107553 - 01/12/15 12:48 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
I just had a friend who had severe back problems get prescribed opiates, then when his docs wouldn't up his dosage, he had to turn to heroin and ended up overdosing.

Don't be an idiot, TK

Yep. An age-old epic story, older than teamkiller with sequels, prequels and everything in between.

Sorry teamkiller, you're just wrong. :shrug:

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: busted -manufacturing schedule 1 - wife turned me in [Re: D.M.T]
    #21107573 - 01/12/15 12:52 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

i linked to the paper.  I'm not a medical researcher, i'm just telling you what i've heard. I gave you a number of links showing you where i got that information from. I don't give a fuck if you think random people on the shroomery are more credible than more information sources.  personally i believe like, science and shit over what some people on the shroomery think.

--------------------

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: busted -manufacturing schedule 1 - wife turned me in [Re: teamkiller]
    #21107593 - 01/12/15 12:56 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Read my signature.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

#21107612 - 01/12/15 12:59 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
i linked to the paper.  I'm not a medical researcher, i'm just telling you what i've heard. I gave you a number of links showing you where i got that information from. I don't give a fuck if you think random people on the shroomery are more credible than more information sources.  personally i believe like, science and shit over what some people on the shroomery think.

The article fails when it tries to differentiate between "addictions" and what they call "pseudoaddictions from suboptimal pain management". What you don't realize is how often patients are actually subject to "suboptimal pain management", which makes the entire article moot.

You can test this by trying to tell a doctor how to do his job.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#21107621 - 01/12/15 01:01 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

more random shit talking.  So many naysayers yet I don't see any of you posting any related evidence other than "duh everyone knows bro"

--------------------

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

#21107631 - 01/12/15 01:02 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It isn't like you didn't just read your "facts" on a Wiki page and then regurgitate it. Now you are just trying to find studies that defend your "facts", regardless of how flawed they may be.

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #21107670 - 01/12/15 01:11 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not trying to argue with you, I've just never seen anyone be so wrong. You are like a news reporter that knows 0% about drugs and states outrageous claims.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

#21107675 - 01/12/15 01:12 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't, I already told you wikipedia only has 1 line relating to this and it says citation needed.  My opinion is related to everything i've heard in my life about pain management with opiates.

Stop shit talking and find me some sources.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: busted -manufacturing schedule 1 - wife turned me in [Re: ModestMouse]
    #21107696 - 01/12/15 01:16 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
So you obviously didn't lurk here before posting this, and you're clearly not a puppet. Both indicated by your use of SWIM.

What reason are you posting this in this community for? Why didn't you just stick with Bluelight or wherever youre from?

Sure it's a shit situation but it happens to a lot of people, sorry your wife is a bitch.

He apparently isn't coming back, unless he is just reading this without responding.  Hasn't relogged since his first post.  This thread is about the power pain has to negate addiction now.

One thing I can say is that if I get actually sick, or have some crisis happen in my life, withdrawals seem to fade into the background a bit until I get a handle on things.  I imagine it is similar for people who are in extreme pain, withdrawal symptoms seem alot softer by comparison.

The thing about most withdrawals is that if you can find a way to take your mind off it, things are so much better.  If you never get it into your head that you are hooked, and opiates are the fix, of course it is going to be easier to get off, but there is no way to judge who will think like this and who wont.

Some pain patients handle withdrawals remarkably well.  Some recreational users handle withdrawals remarkably well.  Some people use actual pain as an excuse to get high.  Some people discover that opiates effectively treat their symptoms through recreational use and end up becoming legit patients.  There are so many variables that both sides of this argument are probably true to some extent, so I do think people should hear all sides of the story and be able to make up their own mind. 

Unfortunately the entire notion of drugs seems to be broken beyond hope in our society so it doesn't matter anyway.  Soon we will all be on pills that we don't understand for reasons that don't always make sense, because that is how capitalism works in terms of medicine.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom