Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerhizome
Stranger
mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale!
    #2109365 - 11/15/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

mod - sorry if this is the wrong forum...

hello all. i havent been growing mushrooms for over a year now and i dont think i will be for at least a few more. that means that all the equipment i have accumulated over the last four years of being a myco-enthusiast needs to find (a) new home(s). i am moving soon and will most likely throw most of it out unless i can find someone who wants it. i live in portland and dont have time to pack and ship it. but if anyone lives or is willing to come to portland, oregon, i have a LOT of mycological supplies that might be of interest to any (aspiring) myco-enthusiast.

i am trying to sell or get rid of everything from an all-american pressure-canner to mya agar mix (from the mushroompeople.com), a couple sleeves of unopened petris, hepa filters, humidifiers, alcohol lamp, hospital-grade disinfectant, a hygrometer, 60 quart jars, etc etc i dont even remember it all.

i also have rather impressive homemade growing and incubating chambers made specifically with bulk growing in mind. the growing chamber fits 30 sq ft growing space in a 3wx5dx7h ft chamber, and its fully collapsable and portable (made from pvc pipe and steel rods).

i have basically everything anyone would need to grow the typical indoor specimens.

i will have to throw most of this stuff out when i move unless i can find someone who wants it, so im selling cheap. i *would* like to get a little return on some of it but anything is better than the dumpster. email me for details and please keep the inquiries of a legal nature (otherwise ill just ignore you).

reply to the anaonymous email address in this post on craigslist: http://portland.craigslist.org/for/19384698.html

thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: rhizome]
    #2109375 - 11/15/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How can we trust you? You have a single post.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineTheDarkSideof_Paco
Seeker

Loc: My basement
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: SixCee]
    #2109378 - 11/15/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wish I lived in Portland

--------------------
"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us."

Thich Nhat Hanh

OfflineErik006
MushroomCultivator

Loc: Ontario
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: TheDarkSideof_Paco]
    #2109396 - 11/15/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No offense, but I dont think anyone is gonna be this stupid. 1 post, that many stuff, people, be very very cautious.

Erik006

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means

Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: Erik006]
    #2109528 - 11/15/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

why ? the wealth of information around you dont need t opost anything to grow, as 90 percent of what is posted has already been asked and answered and people are too fucking lazy to read the teks or do a search through the forums. One could easily learn everything without ever once having to post.
-ar393

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: ar393]
    #2109769 - 11/15/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Smells like a narc to me... GET THE NARC!!!

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2109792 - 11/15/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i'll give you a dollar for everything.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineMadadaM
Time Traveler

#2109795 - 11/15/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

why dont you give us a pic of everything together and a peice of paper that says SHROOMERY somewhere in the pic

Anonymous

#2109810 - 11/15/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

he's not selling anything illegal, or even selling anything that would necessarily be used for illegal purposes. alot of those items aren't used exclusively for mushroom growing, and the ones that are are quite suitable for small scale hobby cultivation of legal mushrooms. i don't think he's a narc, but this is a strange proposition.

rhizome- if you really want to get rid of that stuff, you're probably going to have to take pictures of it and post them in the marketplace forum. you're probably going to have to ship the stuff too. the fact that you've got only one post so far and no trade rating at all isn't going to help your situation. good luck.

Offlinerhizome
Stranger
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: ]
    #2111849 - 11/16/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

haha. im not a cop. or a homeland security agent either. im just trying to be nice and set someone up with my old setup.

the reason i dont have any posts is because i havent really been to the shroomery since it crashed a while back. i have been on here forever. i used to have several hundred posts. and i know all the shroomery drama too back to the beginnings of ryche hawk and pf and the pre-shroomery forums.

and if you came by my house in order to purchase completely legal mycology equipment, what do i even know about *you*? but whatever i didnt want to debate i just wanted to post my ad.

InvisibleBugsbunny
Bugs

Loc: Looneyville
Re: mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! [Re: rhizome]
    #2111864 - 11/16/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sell this stuff on e-bay
We dont need your old crap

--------------------
Naaah whats up doc

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract