Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Magical Shroom trip
    #2108969 - 11/15/03 02:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I know this don't really belong here, but this is an expierience that I believe I must share with all of you lovely people.

Right, I had just got back from Nicola's (My GF) and I had a great time round there. I got home, and laying on my bed was a package from EDIT (A legal drug website.) I opened it up and there they were, 30 grams of fresh Cambodia mushrooms. Yummy.

The time was 10:40 and I decided to dose the first half of the mushrooms. I waited another 20 minutes to dose the rest, and then I just let the magic kick in.

I'm not too sure what time it was when it did start kicking in, but all I know is that it hit me like a train. I just sat around my room and looking at things, everything became bent, my lamp had flashing lights running up and down the side of it, and I had just completly lost sense of time and reality. I completly forgot who my girlfriend was, and so I spent ages running round the internet asking people (Funny now, but at the time it wasn't. ) This soon wore off though.

I spent a lot of the time walking up and down the stairs, several times I grabbed my coat and went to walk out. But my dad was sitting downstairs and was able to stop me. I really don't know how he didn't know I was tripping. I was giggling my arse off, tripping up everywhere, and I kept wanting to just walk out with only my boxers on.

I finnaly got out though. I grabbed my coat, put some clothes and my shoes on, and walked out. I was actually surprised 'cause my dad just said "Yeah, don't go over that park". You'll never guess where I went.

This has got to be the best part of the trip. I was just peaking, I walked outside and looked up. It was such a perfect night to trip! there was a full moon, the stars were out, and the sky was so black and beautiful. There wasn't a cloud in the sky! I made it to the park in one piece and I layed near a lake, completly surrounded by nature. The stars seemed so much closer and bright, I watched in amazement at the trees bending and leaning towards me. The stars began to shoot about. The whole sky melted, it kinda looked like a Picasso painting. (Hah hah hah!)

I wasn't only getting visuals, I was also getting audio hullicinations. When ducks would quack, it would echo. At one point I heard my dad shout "Paul!" I thought he was coming to get me, so I quickly ran and hid in some bushes for a while. When I was sure I was safe, I went back to where I was laying down and continued watching everything around me. I started to hear dogs circling. I started to panic, but luckily I was able to tell myself that it was the drugs doing this. I got up, and walked over to the lake. I looked down at some leafs on the floor and they changed into a pattern you'd see on a carpet, but they'd move and adjust themselfs to different shapes and formations every once in a while. Again, this kept me amused for a few minutes until I heard some birds in the trees, I walked over and started to talk crap to the birds! (I think one of them shited on me. Bastards.) I started chanting all kinds of things like "Lakah, Lakah, Lakah" and I didn't stop this 'till I went home.

I finnaly got in and sat in the kitchen. At this point in time everything was moving in slow motion. My cat walked up to me purring, but I just sat there watching him. He looked like a cartoon character! It was so cool watching him move in slow motion. It seemed beautiful. But hey, everything does when you're on mushrooms.

I finnaly went upstairs, it was about 4:00 I had been tripping for 5 hours, I could feel myself coming down. So I decided to call it a night.

I would recommend this to anyone. Just don't fuck about with this kind of stuff. It could send you mad. Actually, that's what it does! You turn into a lunatic for a few hours! It's great though.

(Sorry about the spelling mistakes, but I think you can guess what I'm saying anyways. )

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Magical Shroom trip [Re: MegaShadow]
    #2109015 - 11/15/03 02:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome report man, you know how to enjoy shrooms truely. Nothing like gazing upon the infinite void beyond earth while under the influence of our fungi friend, i wish you many more good trips, peace.

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Re: Magical Shroom trip [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2110704 - 11/16/03 03:53 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I wish myself more good trips! ^_^

I'm gonna start growing them soon, and I can't wait! :laugh:  Who posted that tip about turning all clocks off so you didn't have any idea what time it was while tripping? VERY good tip! ;D

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports