Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJimiStoneFree
Shroomer

Loc: Colorado, U.S.A.
Weird trip, but AWESOME!
    #2108625 - 11/15/03 06:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I'm celebrating my 23rd, so I went out full-tilt!  :laugh:  So I've been smoking off an on, and I decided (after I came down completely) to eat a couple stems.  But I made a mistake in going to bed a bit after the peak.  Now every seasoned shroomer knows that visuals are different when you close your eyes.  Now before I "went to bed," I watched a small portion of SNL, and the skit that stuck in my mind was the one with Chris Cattan and Molly Shannon (don't quote me on that...she's the one that did the "Cheerleader" skits with Will Farrell) in an airplane, and they're being really frisky with each other.  That's all you really need to know on that.

So with that stuck in my mind, after the trip really gets goin, I'm imaginin that they did a pictoral on it, and I'm stoned outta my mind when I get to choose the pics.  And the pics are flyin by REALLY fast when I have to choose 'em, so I end up picking the bad ones.  Then I look at 'em when I'm sober, and I see how REALLY messed up I was!  All the time, I was thinking this is one of my senseless meanderings my mind plays on me before I fall asleep.  I thought that I was lying there for HOURS!  Turns out, I was only lying down for 45 minutes!  I almost had a panic attack, cuz it TOTALLY tripped me out, and I had to take a walk and calm me down.  This was the first time that I experienced visualizations with my eyes closed, too, so that messed me up! 

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves!" -Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Weird trip, but AWESOME! [Re: JimiStoneFree]
    #2109395 - 11/15/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hehehe welcome

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale