Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2107762 - 11/14/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

For my next series I will be taking a look at different races one at a time.

The Pleiadians

Pleiadians are humans who reside in the 4th and 5th densities. They operate on the frequency of light and love, and are known to be Dimensional Travellers, and guardians/greeters of the gates when a species is entering or leaving new dimensional planes.

They reside on the planet which they call 'Erra', which is one of ten planets circling their sun of Taygeta. It is a little smaller than that of Earth, and has a similar atmosphere. The population of Erra is about 400,000, which they feel is ideal for the welfare of the planet. They are telepathic, and travel on their planet by means of a global tube system. They are primarily vegetarians, but eat the meat of a rabbit-type animal from time to time for grounding purposes. They have no currency to speak of, and all resources are shared equally amongst citizens depending on their contributions to society. Major issues are dealt with through a global computer system, in which each citizen has a sort of 'pocket computer' where they can vote on issues. They are a 'goddess' society, which worships family, woman, and children. They operate on the frequency of love and creativity. Children are raised by the community, and for the first ten years of their life are taught to understand the purpose of their life, and the rest is spent being educated in various occupations. The average lifespan for a Pleiadian is 700 years, and they have no diseases, as they control their health through psychic abilities.

Interstellar travel is done primarily through 'beamships'. They come in a variety of sizes depending on the purpose, but the most commong is a small craft approximately 21 feet in diameter, carries several people and has interplanetary, interdimensional capabilities. The beamships travel at two general speeds.. under the speed of light and above. Travel above the speed of light is achieved through entering hyperspace. They explain that this is a delicate and very scientific process which requires using the mass pushing against the ship to convert all coarse-matter into fine-matter. The faster you move in space, the more mass is pushing against your craft. They use 'force fields' of sorts, to prevent this mass from crushing them. However, when converting to hyperspace, they turn the shields off at the critical moment, and using a series of uncomprehensible (to me) techniques, convert the craft and occupants into fine-matter. Once in hyperspace (fine-matter) they can travel many light years in a fraction of a second. Travel from the Pleiades to Earth takes about 7 hours in a beamship. This is because they must be a certain distance away from a star to enter hyperspace, it takes them 3 1/2 hours of travel, they enter hyperspace, and another 3 1/2 hours of travel. The propulsion system is unlike any model we have on Earth, and is not really propulsion at all. The 'engine' creates a magnetic field around the ship, in that it acts like a planet, creating its own gravity. This magnetic field can then be manipulated, to "push" or "pull" the ship from targetted gravity sources.

Pleiadians are descendents of the Lyrans. To summarize their history, the Lyrans are a light-skinned human race, who for many cycles on their home planet had devastating wars. Some of the more peaceful Lyrans left the planet and took refuge on Earth and in the Pleiades. The Lyrans that landed on Erra created a civilization that developed quickly, and although bringing some traits of their war-like tendencies with them, they soon evolved past them and achieved worldwide peace. This was approximately 228,000 BC.

Pleiadians don't look much different then your average human, aside from having whiter skin due to an absence of blood (their memory is stored in a light matrix) Blood is the memory matrix of 3d reality. Although, since they are vibrating at a much faster level in 5th density, they appear invisible to our low density eyes. They are a bit taller than your average earth human, fair complexion, hair is blonde, eyes are blue, green, or brown.

Pleiadian genetics share a common trait with humans from Earth. Along with the Lyrans, and several other races, we share a common ancestry. The Pleiadians resided on Earth from 196,000 BC - 10AD. They entered into the Earth's reincarnation cycle to assist our evolution. Some of the societies they were trying to assist were Lemuria, Inca, Machu Picchu, Maya, and others. They were trying to guide us to a more spiritual path. In 10AD the last pleiadian named Pleja decided to leave and allow humans to evolve naturally, but before leaving left a leader named Jmmanuel, a very evolved Pleiadian soul, who was descendent from Mary, a Lyran, and Gabriel, a Pleiadian. He was later known as Jesus. Earth evolved on it's own until our current time, where they have since returned to welcome us into the new dimension.

This is the condensed version of their story. If you would like the full version, I would be happy to summon it up for you at a later time.

If you are interested in exploring your possible Pleiadian roots.. visit the following link - http://www.pleiadianstar.com

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2107877 - 11/14/03 09:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Six months ago i would have laughed at all of this...Now i reframe...barely. I'm making progress. Damn posting this was a step backwards. Anyways back to the path...
Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: ZenGecko]
    #2107971 - 11/14/03 10:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

They are telepathic, and travel on their planet by means of a global tube system.

Tenacious D must rule supreme on their planet!

Excellent read Shroomism, I would love to hear more of it!

--------------------

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
    #2108010 - 11/14/03 10:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenGecko said:
Six months ago i would have laughed at all of this...Now i reframe...barely. I'm making progress. Damn posting this was a step backwards. Anyways back to the path...
Sincerely,

no step is EVER a step "backwards"...merely a step in a new direction...

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: FatNug]
    #2108133 - 11/14/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Indeed
Sincerely,

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2108170 - 11/15/03 12:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

please explain this whole "non-interference." My problem with it is that I don't think the galactic empire should interfere with another race's mass murder and interference schemes against underdeveloped races because that impedes their development and you shouldn't interfere with that.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2108303 - 11/15/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If those evil forces came and wiped us out, then we wouldn't be doing any Developing at all. So they're protecting our ability to evolve on our own without having to worry about some giant fleet of cheese ships coming to clear the Earth away for a cosmic highway.

--------------------

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Loc: everywhere all the time
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: chunder]
    #2108354 - 11/15/03 02:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

there is a continuous chain. there have to be beings in the front pushing the evolution envelope that don't need to communicate with us, so the dudes a little further down the chair (inbetween us and them) give us a hand when we're ready. And we'll help out something make it to our density when they're ready (robots/AI?).

--------------------
i am another you

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#2109328 - 11/15/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know how to explain it, but I've always had this underlying feeling that the human race, ('life' as we know it) exists solely to play out every possible action, to experience every situation concievable. I never understood why this is, but it fits with the pattern, and purpose of evolution you stated.

On a personal note, I feel a battle within myself taking place. I know in my heart I want to spread love and good energy to my fellow man. I often long for a time when people smile and greet eachother while passing in the streets, offer help to those who are less fortunate and forget about the petty material things. However, there is a fear within me, a fear of letting go, a fear of showing this side of myself to those I meet during my day. Each day I feel as though I get a step closer to letting go, but I haven't reached that point yet. Perhaps its just normal self-doubting behavior people my age experience as a part of growing up, or perhaps its more. Either way, I don't plan on stopping until I have no fear about sharing the love I have.

Seriously though, thanks for the post. I don't really know if its just an 'insane ramble' or something more, but it made me feel better and that's all that counts.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2109742 - 11/15/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
...Yet according to this same science, bumblebees lack the proper aerodynamics and are not physically capable of flight, so go figure.

Actually, that issue has been resolved. "The apocryphal story about bees not being able to fly arose because the roughness and flexibility of their wings was neglected in a quick calculation." Read more here.

Quote:

There are many things we humans do not fully understand, and to think we understand it all without ever experiencing it all, is a big mistake in ignorance and arrogance.

I agree! Claiming to have all the answers is truly arrogant! :laugh:

I think you would fit in well with these guys!
Their leader is a self proclaimed genius, and they have all the answers too! :grin:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2109772 - 11/15/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Claiming to have all the answers is truly arrogant!

Yeah, but not claiming to have all the answers when you do is false humility!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Swami]
    #2109783 - 11/15/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, but not claiming to have all the answers when you do is false humility! 

Something you could never be accused of!   

J/K......No, not really :tongue: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: sirreal]
    #2111698 - 11/16/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If i say i have all the answers and believe it, then i do. If i say I have all the answers and i know that i don't, then i'm a liar who is going against my integrity. If i say i can't have all the answers and believe it, then i am honestly humbling myself and my limited human nervous system. If i say i can't have all the answers when i really think i can, then once again i'm a liar who is going against my integrity.

--------------------
i am another you

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2111724 - 11/16/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yo shroomism, that stuff is really entertaining and interesting, keep it coming.

I have a few questions.

You said that the aliens are from other densities, so does that mean the greys are 3rd density like us? Are they from our dimension? What are your opinions of them? So many web sites/people say they are evil and out to hrut us. What about the draconian conspiracy theories, do you think is there a race of reptiles in disguise on the earth trying to take us over?

I was also reading that site 2012: Dire Gnosis, and they were talking about government experiements with time travel and the montaulk projects and remote viewing and how they can't get past that date. What do you think about all of that?

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2111737 - 11/16/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

David Icke says the shapeshifting reptilians that control our planet by mind control, possession, and fear in order to live off of the negative energy we project, are from between the 3rd and 4th (he says dimension but he describes it like density). Is that feasable in this model?

--------------------
i am another you

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2112331 - 11/16/03 05:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Zetas

The Zeta History holds many parallels between their civilization in the past and ours in the present. The roots of the humanoid race in this galaxy began in the Lyran system, including the beings from Zeta Reticuli. In the Lyran system, some 22 million years ago, human civilization was flourishing and new cultures were exploding everywhere. There was one planet in the Lyra system which is called Apex, and it considered the ancient origin of the Zeta Reticuli race. The beings on Apex were of the same genetic mixture as us, and Apex soon became a melting pot for all the genetics of the Lyran races, even more pronounced than current day Earth.

Their culture flourished for thousands of years. However beneath the surface of the mass consciousness, disharmony was increasing at an alarming rate, because the spiritual growth of the planet did not increase with the technological growth of the humans. In other words, their technology overpowered their spiritual wisdom, or common sense  :smirk: On the surface of the planet there were cataclysms, first pollution, then severe toxicity and radiation from atomic blasts even more powerful than the ones we possess. The atmosphere deteriorated, and plant life was soon unable to produce enough oxygen to continue the cycle that balances the ecosystem.

However while this was occurring, there were those within the system that were preparing for such an event for they had forseen it. They built underground shelters deep within the planet, and prepared for total destruction. They began learning to use alternative energy sources independent on sunlight or oxygen, and thus created a world with no dependency on the surface ecosystem.

Preparations lasted many generations. They began to notice that their evolution was happening at a rapid rate, and cranial size was quickly increasing. Natural birth became difficult, because the cranium was so large there would often be death of both mother and child during childbirth. Caesarian delivery was not a part of their belief system, so they were facing a species crisis.

So the planet was going to shit, and the population was thinning out. They soon turned to cloning techniques in lieu of the birth process. They could reproduce their species in a laboratory. Soon, the air pollution and radiation was so severe, that many were dying from various diseases, and they began to move to the underground shelters.

Never being able to look at the stars again, trapped under rock for the rest of your life. They had to learn to adapt, and began altering their genetics to be more in touch with the underground ecosystem.

Part of this entailed restructuring bodies to absorb light frequencies beyond visible spectrum, and change to heat. The bodies began to learn to ingest nutrients from luminiferous rocks underground as well as luminiferous plants they had brought with them. They studies the plants and incorporated photosynthesis-like qualities into their genetics, thus receiving a nutrient boost from light.

Over hundreds of years they evolved underground, many died from the experimentation. Eventually things balanced out and they became symbiotic with the ecosystem. While this was occurring under the surface, many changes were happening on the surface. The intense radiation had broken down the planet's energy field to the subatomic level, creating an electromagnetic warp in the space/time fabric surrounding Apex. While underground, Apex physically shifted its position in the space/time continuum because of the energy breakdown.

A planet is connected to a series of multidimensional networks to other areas of the galaxy. The warp around their planet moved it through the fabric of time/space into another continuum quite far from their origin. That is the Reticulum star group. The inhabitants underground had no knowledge of this shift and continued evolving beneath the earth.

The manipulation of genetics was dramatic. Through the hundreds of years they were underground, they changed their body type to suit the environment. They made themselves shorter to take full advantage of cavern space. Their reproductive and digestive organs atrophied, they were now clones and taking in nutrients through the skin. Their eyes adapted to the dark that the pupil covered the entire eye. To allow frequencies light beyond the visible spectrum.

They analyzed what they had done to their planet, and concluded that emotions were largely responsible, and so they no longer allowed emotion into their lives. They took it to the extreme, to not allow their passions to rule them. They created a neuromechanical structure in which external stimuli produced the same reaction in every person. They felt this would integrate them into one entity and eliminate war and passion. They became beings of cold, hard, logic and rationality. Emotion was not acknowledged.

This was occurring simultaneously on many parts of the underground network. They were not all connected, different factions developed with no communication with others. Through the hundreds of years underground, the developed different philosophies about life and sense of self, but the general evolution and genetic manipulation was essentially identical. They were simply following an equation.

The different factions had differing points of view. There were those we call Zeta Reticuli, who are the benevolent and benign type. There are those we call the negative Zeta, whose factions were interested in power and domination, which they had carried from their lyran roots. There were even other groups which we have called "The Greys", who were from this same Apex world but had slightly different genetic structures. This is the much of the cause of much of the controversy surrounding these beings, they have the same lineage, but their motivations and agendas are quite varied.

Eventually enough time had passed that they could return to the surface. When they did they discovered the shock of the planet having shifted in the cosmos, and a new star pattern. They realized what had happened and what they did to their planet. The benevolent Zeta Reticuli became firmly committed to being one people, and diligently learned of the folding of time and space that had occurred. The negative and self-serving groups emerged, saw what they had done, and using their technology created ships to move to other planets in the Reticulum system to build their culture. Other self-serving groups explored the universe, setting up colonies in several systems including Betelgeuse and the Sirius system.

There is a certain evolutionary pattern, that a civilization will follow on average. We are now at the stage of playing with nuclear energies, there is a natural evolution of atomics thats moves us from the danger point. We are almost at that point right now, where we decide to move away from the danger scenario. The Zetas went into the danger scenario, and allowed technology to overcome their spiritual sense.

There are different factions of these beings, that come here with different reasons and intentions. They seem drawn to us. They want certain things from us that they feel they lack. The negative beings want genetic material, to improve their DNA. The benevolent beings want to observe us and learn what they have lost through cloning.

In a sense, we are their past as well as their future. At every turn they face us, we are their past, as well as representing their only hope for a future.

Currently the Zetas of every orientation resides in the high frequencies of the 4th density. They evolved for a great deal of time in 3rd density, and also created technology to evolve themselves physically. They are at the brink of becoming non-physical, but are staying because they still have something to learn. They are quasi-physical, having a very high vibration approaching nonphysicality.

As for government experiments with time travel, philadelphia experiment, montauk project, and all of those things.. that is for another thread  :wink: But suffice it to say a faction of the government made contact with the self-serving zetas some time ago and exchanged human genetics for technology.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: jiva]
    #2112397 - 11/16/03 06:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The Reptilian race was one of the intelligent species to evolve on Earth long before mammals. During the time of the dinosaur, there was a small and agile dinosaur that developed into an intelligent species. However this species died from the same viral infections that killed the other dinosaurs.

The Reptilians that reside on Earth today are quarantined and are not the original reptilian race that was with the dinosaurs, they are all transplants. They do reside in a frequency between 3rd and 4th densities. They are of such an orientation that intermingling of our species would likely create one species dominating the other. And as such there is a rule that only one intelligent species are available for forming entities on 3rd density worlds. Slavery would be the result, as witnessed countless times in the past, this law is enforced by the Federation.

So the reptilian entities on our planet live underground, in a slightly higher frequency than us. They are not allowed physical interaction, so all they have is mental and psychic influence. Being that most of them are nourished by the frequency of fear and power, they go for and attempt to corrupt the minds of those in positions of influence and power in the 3rd density, who are easily swayed by fear.

Not all reptilian races are self-serving and fear-based, but it appears the majority is, at least in this galaxy.

--------------------

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

#2112423 - 11/16/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds familiar...

--------------------
i am another you

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2112569 - 11/16/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have mentioned the Lyran beings several times, and for good reason. Their history is long and involved, and intertwines with many races, but I will attempt to summarize it.

Lyrans

The Lyrans are considered to be the origin of humanoid life in this galaxy. It began many millions of years ago, they were beings based on free-will and having control over their reality. They believed in a universal wisdom or spirit, that Creation itself is the first cause.

Their civilization developed normally, and they reached high level of technological power. They began travelling through space. At a certain point they fell into disagreement and divided into factions with different ideas and goals. This eventually led to war, and since their technology was so great, the destruction of their society and home. Those who wished to escape possible destruction, took refuge and fled to various star systems. Some went to the Pleiades and Hyades, others went to nearby Vega. These new civilizations quickly developed to high technological levels and were once again able to travel in space. Some of the Pleiadians of Lyran ancestry, discovered the very hospitable and lush planet of Earth. Genetic experiments were done with the native Earth humans, who were at a primitive level, this was common with many races back then. The Lyrans on Earth mixed their genetics with Earth humans and later settled in various parts of the planet known as Lemuria and Atlantis. They soon produced highly evolved technologies and many wonderful machines and comforts.

Again conflict ensued, and the polarized camps broke into a violent war yeilding terrible destruction. The survivors escaped to other regions of space to start over. This appears to be a common pattern in the Lyran history; evolve to high levels of technology, self-destruct, start over. This process has repeated itself for many of millions of years in various levels in Lyran genetics.

A long time later the Pleiadians came back to check on their descendents of their ancestors who had survived and stayed on the planet. They found them and again mixed genetics and assisted humanity into gaining control and producing new technology. This society later became the famous Atlantis who raised science to amazing new levels that produced air and undersea travel before that civilization was destroyed by a surface war on Earth.

The descendants of the Lyrans, long evolved past conflict, are primarily interested in our welfare and feel a certain responsibility to us. They lost much of their history to conflict, and destroyed themselves several times..losing great technological advancements every time. They see that we have some of the war-like tendencies of their past, and that we are approaching the age of high technology that has destroyed them so many times. They don't want us to make the same mistakes.

Further back in Lyran history, there was a 5th planet in our solar system called Maldek or Marduk. It was right after Mars. The Lyrans had a society on that planet that developed high technology, but the planet was literally destroyed in a massive war of nuclear weapons and insanity. It exploded into millions of pieces, and is now known as the Asteroid Belt.

Lyran also claims to have history with Mars in the past, as according to them, they enslaved humans living there at the time, and attempted to shoot a nuclear blast at the sun to unravel it's dimensional powers or something along those lines. This entailed using a pyramid to harness and intensity the energy of nuclear weapons tenfold. However, their plan failed and all they managed to due was annihilate all life on the planet and destroy the atmosphere. According to the Lyrans, human life has been in this solar system for a long time, starting some millions of years ago in Venus, then Mars, Maldek, and Earth. The reincarnating souls have been on a long line of planets.

So just about every humanoid race in this galaxy can be traced back to Lyran genetics. We all come from the same source. They evolved differently in different star systems, as you will find the original Lyrans are a caucasian type, the ones from Vega were more of a brown skin, etc. They branched off into many sections of the galaxy. Currently in the original Lyran system it is thought that a reptilian race inhabits their original planet.

Earth is a melting pot for the galaxy. There are many races who share our genetics and are thus drawn towards us like family. Our re-emerging technology also attracts them to us, as we are nearing a landmark in evolution. They come here to observe us and assist according to our choices.

The Lyrans are now more spiritually evolved than ever before in their history, they no longer indulge in conflict and war. Their ancestors are responsible for the racial diversity on Earth today. The current Lyran visitors are here to undo some of the effects left by their less spiritual ancestors.. trying to balance the karma so to speak.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2112728 - 11/16/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

am edit

Edited by 3rdPerson (11/17/03 06:55 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale