Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCM_Funk420
High Toker
 User Gallery

frequent flights * 1
    #21047182 - 12/31/14 01:15 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Just asking how often do you guys triphttp://? During the beginning of the summer I was tripping at least once a week. I recently took a break for 2 months because my guy was having trouble growing them or was busy (don't know). Also does he fall into the "dealer" category?  Anyways, I recently tripped on 7 grams and had a great time.  I now think ima go back to tripping at least once a week, I trip by myself in my crib, and most of the time take over 7 gs. I like to see crazy symbols and images.  I don't see anything wrong with tripping frequently especially when you still handle your business and eat them responsibly. I'm not going to lie, I've had bad trips here and there but nothing I can't over come. I love it and even though things get weird for a few hours, I always come back to earth and feel normal without no psychotic repercussions. What's your opinion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsychoKinesiS
Alien Resources Manager
Re: frequent flights [Re: CM_Funk420]
    #21047283 - 12/31/14 02:18 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

With LSD I was tripping once per month on average. Now that I've found ayahuasca/DMT which lacks the side effects of LSD, I am tripping 1-2 times per week.

--------------------

OfflineEpistrophy
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21047696 - 12/31/14 08:11 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

A lot of people may say that you've abused the substance
It's supposed to be a spiritual thing not to be taken lightly for a lot of people
I've only tripped twice this whole year, but that's just because I've been so busy

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: frequent flights [Re: Epistrophy]
    #21047716 - 12/31/14 08:22 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I've been tripping maybe 3-4 times a month. I don't see a problem with but a lot of people do for some reason. I've been labeled an acid head I guess but ehh fuck em:fuckallyall: I'd trip 2 or 3 times a week if I could

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: frequent flights [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 1
    #21047723 - 12/31/14 08:27 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Not wanting to waste my hard won materials,
I wait for tolerance to subside and dose lightly once weekly or more.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: frequent flights [Re: redgreenvines]
    #21048084 - 12/31/14 10:17 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Im in your category, tripping modestly, not all the time.

Im not f#$%&ing Al Pacino here! :lol:

Also, i balance in my life. Too much tripping is not good for me, as for too much sober life.

I perfer about 1 to 3 times a month, usually lower doses to conserve the precious substances.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineTGS
Pied Piper
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloudbase
Re: frequent flights [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #21048120 - 12/31/14 10:25 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Every few weeks, depends on what else I have going on.  Sometimes the trip a week plan for a bit but it usually gets interrupted by life after a bit. The people, place, theme, all has to come together.  I'm not going to trip just to trip.  But when I do I make it count.

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: frequent flights [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21048187 - 12/31/14 10:47 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

some people bitch that tripping too frequently "ruins it", i mean, that is true for me, i like to hold off for about 3 months with mushrooms anyway, but still, if someone has the time and opportunity to trip as frequently as once a week, or even more, then more power to them! i personally couldn't do that though, i feel like id be fried after week 2 or 3.

i mean i dont see people outside the liquor stores hounding the cashier for selling the guy the beer he used to get drunk and then crash a car into a family, or people outside of bars and parties getting pissed because people like to drink on the weekends and shit, so people tripping frequently just for the fun of it is no different to me as long as they're responsible about it, even if i use them for different reasons

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (12/31/14 10:47 AM)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: frequent flights [Re: SirShroomsAlott] * 1
    #21048229 - 12/31/14 11:01 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

You can get burnt out and have various minor issues. I tripped every 10 days for a few years in a row, was fine unless I took too much, or stacked in too man trips to close together and :zomgwtf:

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: frequent flights [Re: psilocybinjunkie] * 1
    #21048256 - 12/31/14 11:10 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Probably because you were still tripping lol

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineCM_Funk420
High Toker
 User Gallery

Re: frequent flights [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21048758 - 12/31/14 01:23 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

My boy also just found some DMT....so I'm guessing I should definitely stay away from that.

I don't know, it's my thing. I have Trippy Thursdays, the most relaxing,  most enjoyable, day of the week after working for the mighty dollar that runs almost everybody's life, so to be able to escape for a few hours and not only have a awesome body high but see some crazy shit it's the best thing in the world next to pussy......the only thing that I don't like about tripping frequently is after a while the visuals don't get as crazy and it's just one big mind fuck.

I'll also be micro dosing for a month to see the effects next month....lab rat over here

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #21048930 - 12/31/14 02:23 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

When I trip I trip heavily and very often.  When I don't I don't at all.  There are no significant side effects no matter the frequency, IME. :Awemush:

I think you have to be well grounded to handle it though. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflinePsyCLown89
Shroomaloomed
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: frequent flights [Re: PrimalSoup] * 1
    #21050870 - 12/31/14 11:47 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I always wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between trips although I try and wait longer if possible.

This being said I have not tripped since the end of November. 29th I think.
Plan on tripping this weekend though! Possibly on a tea with some of my own, new shrooms! Aww yeah!  :dancingshroom:

--------------------
My Trade List - Click ME!!   [Updated: 02/05/2015]

"It's all in your head"
"Haste makes waste!"

Offlinemushroomfred
Cosmic Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: Alpha Centauri System
Re: frequent flights [Re: PsyCLown89]
    #21050930 - 12/31/14 11:58 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It's more of a fun experience to wait. Kind of ruins the novelty bit eating shrooms all the time. :P

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: frequent flights [Re: mushroomfred]
    #21051965 - 01/01/15 11:39 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Novelty sucks.  :laugh2:

No offense intended. :shrug:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: frequent flights [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21052389 - 01/01/15 01:42 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I bet Primal is eating shrooms like 3 times a week!

A psychedelic warrior! :omgz:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: frequent flights [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #21052534 - 01/01/15 02:17 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Nah, hardly ever - except sometimes, and then it's 3-4 times a week. :trippnballs: So that was close. :Awemush:

If anybody really wants to know, I learned in fairly recent times (after many hundreds of trips) that the MOST interesting stuff only happens when the "novelty" wears off and you get down to the serious nitty-gritty of tripping day after day.  The "novelty" is superficial, IME. :thumbup:

But the world is not ready for this knowledge... :waaaaaaargh: :nodofunderstanding:  :laugh2:

--------------------

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #21052780 - 01/01/15 03:19 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Before my arrest I had a weekly trip I called " 5 gram Friday". It was awesome. I learned so much. But there's also much to be learned from once a month trips that are as new as the first time. Mindfuck aside....

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

OfflinePsyCLown89
Shroomaloomed
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa Flag
    #21054651 - 01/01/15 10:30 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Nah, hardly ever - except sometimes, and then it's 3-4 times a week. :trippnballs: So that was close. :Awemush:

If anybody really wants to know, I learned in fairly recent times (after many hundreds of trips) that the MOST interesting stuff only happens when the "novelty" wears off and you get down to the serious nitty-gritty of tripping day after day.  The "novelty" is superficial, IME. :thumbup:

But the world is not ready for this knowledge... :waaaaaaargh: :nodofunderstanding:  :laugh2:

Oooh, do tell!
Now I am curious! What happens?

--------------------
My Trade List - Click ME!!   [Updated: 02/05/2015]

"It's all in your head"
"Haste makes waste!"

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: frequent flights [Re: PsyCLown89]
    #21054733 - 01/01/15 11:00 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Go look here, it's pretty much chronological so note the original post dates.  I'm also posting it at www.scideus.org but haven't gotten it done yet. :shrug:

For the shorter version, look at "Primal's Tripping Point", "Forcing Reality" where some of the more amazing shit became real, and the followup which leads to the full blown research I'm in the middle of, "more along the lines of superposition effects and the observer" which lays it out pretty well.  Many of those posts have links, and those links have links, and so on... :lol:

Don't say I didn't warn you - this rabbit hole is as deep as they come. :aliceshocker:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract