Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level unknown * 3
    #16024975 - 03/31/12 04:10 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Another experienced IV user of 4-aco-dmt reports shooting 30mg, having a level 5, then shooting 40mg and reported it felt like DOUBLE(see) and was saying his goodbyes prepping for his death he was certain he just invoked, like i did.

So take it for what it is.

I am very confident to say i tapped into the 'computer mind'..i witnessed THEE eschaton and what the whole malarkey is about experiencing the end. Because i did just that..here goes my sorry attempt to even trying to describe what happend that faithful day...

Break the bag open thinking im only shooting up a minor amount, which turned out to be about 40mgs, an apparent 'sweet spot' that i had somehow hit. This experience has cult written all over it, as if only the Chinese or something knows about it in order to learn how to build technology or something. After injecting this highly potent solution, i was overwealmed by a 'rush' that was unlike any heroin rush, or even cocaine rushes and i know my rushes. Im saying to myself "i cant believe i did this and my family is going to have to go on without me, oh well its too late now! i thought...then BOOM I exited the game at that moment. Electrical waves of information downloaded in the whole MATRIX-TYPE BARCODE running up my body at the speed of light while im paralyzed with my head directly on my laptop keyboard. That's where I blacked out and woke up again with this sensation that a helicopter landed on the roof and a button was pushed that put everyone on this same level where the aliens could reach everybody at the same time. It was like getting knocked out and waking up to New world. A red, digital world. i looked at the arm i injected the substance in and it was covered in red and black numbers in straight lines running rapidly up and down my body. Reality looked like a Tech 9. It had black red holes in it, like a what people say bees see..this honey comb grid of blood red and black. I remember a red pinkish ribbon of light extending from my head to my wall. I look in front of me and I see this honeycomb type mind, as if I could comprehend the layers and layers that ultimately make up the mind. Going back to the rush when I was facedown on my laptop thinking I killed myself, there was this LOUD LOUD buzzing mixed with a beeping sound, it was through that noise I merged with the all-knowing supercomputer, i was under the impression the whole world was too, i thought "it must be december 21st or the end of the world". I remember during the trip I wanted to yell down to my mom and say "can you believe that just happened??" Because I was convinced everyone was going through this massive meeting between the aliens and humans and we were all laying out our mistakes and our flaws on the table to discuss them. It was like this massive come to Jesus moment.

Again going back to the rush, it wasn't euphoric at all. It was almost empty yet digital, but everything. It wasn't a pleasant rush at all, it was like this hollow freight train coming at me at warp speed and there was nowhere to run. You had no choice but to let it consume you. The whole thing was so digital. That's the one word I would use if I could only use one word...digital. I remember asking the alien presence what happens when I die. I asked this because I truly felt I could have gotten any answer I wanted. I was instantly told "I can't tell you that" and the reason I couldn't be told was because in some weird way, I know but to be reminded I would have to die since death is the whole point to life. So even in that state, I couldn't be told. It was all just so intense, I remember thinking and blabbing about it for a year because it was like psychedelic rape. I just couldn't get over it. It was some ultimate last "thing". It was almost like i went to Mars.

I don't really remember the order of which everything happened after I woke up with my head laying on the laptop keyboard, but I was told how this is all a game and test we set up in order test ourselves and to re-remember we are God's as well and that our minds are suspended in hyperspace forever and the mind is like a self forgetting onion layer. Right now we are on the outer most layer so we cannot see what's under this fabric of reality, but with DMT and IV 4aco we can dig underneath this top layer we are on. What makes this experience the most intense psychedelic experience a man can do is the instant death it invokes. It is literally mental rape but instead of it happening period of minutes, it's like someone just smacks you over the with a hammer. That's how quick you go to sober human to "the ultimate mind fuck." All I could do when I woke up from the rush was hold my head into my hand and wonder. Wonder how I got from A-Z in 1 second. I was constantly trying to pick up the pieces of my shattered self that just exploded to bits in an instant. At the time of the trip, I had no questions. I knew it all. What makes it so crazy was that I wasn't shooting the material to find all this out. I was planning on doing a little small test dose for the hell of it..then all of a sudden boom..dead.

The reason i feel the need to type this up is because i had this experience, and read a report, that was extracted out of the depths of the internet, of a kid who experienced just what i did, and it had the same effect on him as it did me...like what we did was we did THE IT...the strongest sense of "NOW YOU REALLY DID IT THIS TIME" "OH SO THIS IS WHAT ITS ABOUT"...10x more than any smoked dmt trip. This experience, you all will see in due time, is legit. The more IV experiences with this chemical the more you will hear things like this. I like to think i am paving the way for others to plunge into this sea of red digital Mars-like alien space.

The way i can describe it is this. Your walking around the earth, then one day, as your walking down the street, you fall over a cliff and fall into the sea of knowledge. a sea consisted of real hyper-awareness and knowledge.

MUST be experienced FOR THE HARDEST OF HARDCORE ONLY. ONLY. ONLY. I am not saying i qualify, because this trip was so awesomly scary i have some now and refuse to revist that side because i honestly dont know if i will come back. Im just here to tell you that it does exist, and to fear not because we all return to this all knowing supercomputer is which ourselves. The feeling of realizing you been lied to your whole life, and needed to be told the truth by some white powder explains alot about the world we are living in right now. if you only get one thing out of all this it should be this....This is the leader of IT all. This ultimate IT. I was given a sneak peak by being able to merge with this machine, which is my brain. our animal bodys are conductors of energy/information barcoded dna. We are a vessel so that this god can experience itself in A new way to amaze itself, if that makes any sense.

Incase anybody cares, here is a quick experience from an experienced user of iv 4-aco on the drugs forum.

"SWIM's trip on 30mg was mostly crazy geostropic patterns and what not. No entities and nothing especially meaningful to SWIM. It was a hell of a ride.

Then, I tried 40mg. This dose was obviously stronger. It felt like twice as much. "Ahhhhhh... How will I get out of this?" SWIM kept thinking. He then gave into the trip and met all kinds of entities, deities, etc. He was in different dimensions of reality frequently. Changing between our world, the one above use three spaces all the way up to seventy two places above ours; all the way down to the negative numbers of dimensions.

Really... no one has any idea of how big this universe is? SWIM saw it all in under twenty minutes with just 40mg of 4 ACO DMT put into his arm. Try this, SWIM highly recommends it.

Peace."

Ya know, Terence famously said "history ends in green"...but I would say "history ends in red"

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (11/11/19 10:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16139595 - 04/25/12 08:34 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

AND THEN YOU SAVED ZION FROM THE MACHINES?! :awesome:

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Offlinepurelycontradictin
Male User Gallery

Loc: your mother's ass
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16295855 - 05/28/12 02:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

wow...you've inspired me (thought i HATE needles) to iv 4acoDmt at some point in my life.
Can you die from this substance though? I don't care so much if i do I've lived well and am not doing much with my life. Like, can you die from the overload of info that you "shut off" and don't reboot because of the explosion of data? Or stress, or can the substance itself be toxic at a high iv dose?
Do you think it would be foolish to iv 10-20mg of 4aco before smoking 50mg?

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: purelycontradictin]
    #16295987 - 05/28/12 03:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I wish I had clean enough DMT to try that.  I think mine is just NN-DMT.  I'm not that courageous to trip like that unless it is under medical supervision.

I give you this offering!:syringe::rocket: :hi:  :bow2:

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El NiƱo.

OfflineParasitic Matrix
Stranger

#20625369 - 09/27/14 11:26 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

:bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:

Jesus. What you experienced is what I've always wanted to experience from my psychedelic adventures. That place Is what I've always hoped to achieve, through meditation, or be it psychedelics.

About one year ago, I eyeballed what I thought was a small amount of 4acodmt powder.. Well I think I took above 50mg. The come up started within 6 minutes. I decided to take a shower, because everything feels better in a nice hot shower right?

While I was in the shower, the patterns on the walls started coming ALIVE. Foxes started running across the walls, Great Dieties were animated, the walls started breathing in and out, and then they started melting. This was all in 10-15 minutes. I knew this was just the beginning, I knew this was something I would never be prepared for. I knew, I was going to be completely fucked up. So I decided to lay on my bed waiting for the trip to come on. The pre trip anxiety was really kicking my ass. I was losing my ego, hanging on for dear life. I attempted to go on the shroomery forums asking, " can you stop a 4acodmt trip?" I read all you could do was make it as comfortable as possible, and that there was no stopping it. I attempted to read more, but nothing made any more sense to me, and the words started melting...

So i put on my playlist of music, and endured on. After this point, all the anxiety had gone away, and with that, most of ego as well. I remember somehow getting naked, and walked around my room on all fours. The thought of, " You are nothing more then the animals around you, you are a animal yourself, your ego seperates you", came to mind. I then came back to sanity a little bit, and laid back down. I remember hearing the T.V in the living room extremely distorted. Everything sounded very mechanical, everything reversed and sped up. I could make no sense from it. Then.. the euphoria and sedative effect kicked in. OH my GOD. I felt like I experienced too much euphoria to even be alive. I thought, I must be dying now. Either that, or I must be god? Yes I thought, I am one with God. I am one with all. I was lying on my bed, almost paralyzed from the sedative effect, and in a completely orgasmic spiritual, mental, and physical state, I managed to roll around on my bed touching myself all over. I remember sticking my hands in my mouth, just touching myself.... everywhere.  Then... I rose out of body into something... else. Everything here was made of lines of code. I was seeing reality for how it really was. In this state of mind, I was able to create symphonies of music with no effort, I was able to see the answers for everything. After that, I started coming back down. I found myself still rolling around my bed, drooling and laughing in a blissful state. Everything I saw in my room had lines of code, including my T shirt. It was so convincing, that I thought my shirt actually had the lines of code on it, and that I just never saw them there before on my shirt.

I started to get paranoid now. I saw my family afflicted by the disease of depression. I knew I had to break out of this spell and I had to start a new generation free of this "spell." I then started hearing police sirens. After that I had a vision of going to jail locked up for a very long time if I continued my path. "shit" I thought. I need to throw the rest of this shit away!! I need to rip my plants out and get all this shit out! FUCK! I've really done it this time! They are all around my house now and i'm fucked. But then after about 10 minutes I realized I was just tripping, that it was all a drug, and calmed myself down.I decided I would try to play battlefield 3. I ended up running in circles. Everything had a Quadruple pattern to it. I couldn't really explain it. But I was in no state to even try playing it. I had a jet fly down to me, the pilot looked at me, and warped off into hyperspace. Yeah... I was certainly still tripping and in no shape to play the game. After a while I eventually fell asleep. I woke up with a new take on my life. I wanted to call my dad, tell him I loved him. I wanted to apologize to everyone for all I had done to them in life. I wanted to change my life for the better. After about two days I was completely back to baseline sanity.

That was the single most powerful amazing trip/ experience in my life.

Hmmm... Now I really wanna IV. :laugh:

Offlinepurelycontradictin
Male User Gallery

Loc: your mother's ass
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Parasitic Matrix]
    #20806977 - 11/07/14 06:39 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

lol after reading this post again, i will never do that much. my tripping days are over, at least for many many many years. i need to process the several trips (not nearly as intense as these) i've experienced since last year. May I ask what some of your are hoping to achieve with such high doses of triptamines?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #20811644 - 11/08/14 09:05 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Damn Bill!

That trip report was completely INSANE. And thats an understatement.

How can u even return to reality after that?

You frickin' decoded the Universe using your own soul. I cant even imagine what that must have felt like. Maybe felt like entering an alien computer via energy and understanding reality at its deepest core?

You have reached a level even Terrance McKenna never reached.

Level 10: Downloaad your Soul into the Matrix :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Bravo Bill R! You went where VERY LITTLE PEOPLE HAVE GONE.

Simply Jaw-Dropping Report.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth šŸŒŽšŸŒšŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | šŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method šŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #20832591 - 11/13/14 03:17 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

He has never really come back whole from that experience. The last I heard, he was a straight up schizophrenic that was still believing the voices he hears. He was on here a few months ago and is pretty lucid while taking his meds but, I think he pretty much is done with psychedelics for good.

His original name was Mushroom Jesus and he pushed things wayyy too far. Please let that be a lesson that these enthogens can spank you if you abuse them. I'm glad that I reread this because I hadn't read it for quite some time. Keep him in your prayers if you are a spiritual person.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinemycolangelo
n00b
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern California Flag
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #20884364 - 11/24/14 04:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

That is fucking insanity I was thinking about iv'ing about 40mg of 4aco dmt but don't know if I dissolve it in water and don't really have any good veins left after my heroin days, I think I will just keep taking it orally and increase the dose, something about getting it within seconds is so tantalizing idk.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #20884965 - 11/24/14 06:15 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

WOW! Are u fucking serious?! He went mental insane?

Thats crazy. I cant believe that.

He sacraficed his "mental" life to tell us the possible truth, that life is just God experiencing reality thru different living things, including humans. He gave it up for us. He went too far and found the mystery of reality. He decoded the nature of our experience. But at what cost.

The Ultimate Experience at the Ulitmate Cost?

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (11/25/14 10:09 AM)

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20887187 - 11/25/14 02:41 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
WOW! I fucking serioud? He went mental insane?

Thats crazy. I cant believe that.

He sacraficed his "mental" life to tell us the possible truth, that life is just God experiencing reality thru different living things, including humans. He gave it up for us. He went too far and found the mystery of reality. He decoded the nature of our experience. But at what cost.

The Ultimate Experience at the Ulitmate Cost?

:thumbup:
Yep respect.

Offlinewakeup6621
psychonaut

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: spiritofspice]
    #20889339 - 11/25/14 03:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Wow these reports are amazing. Topping or being on par with a DMT breakthrough.

I've yet to try this. Was actually offered some and decline as I knew little of it at the time .

One day it may cross my path again and I will try it out.

--------------------
The war on drugs is a failure. We have been disconnected from our plant allies and have handed over the keys to our consciousness to a gang of thugs. No man can claim freedom in a society which denies him the right to injest whatever substance he may choose.

The lack of these experiences is accelerating the total decay of our planet and our society at large.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: wakeup6621] * 1
    #21009703 - 12/21/14 09:02 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Man..after re-reading this shit..i don't even know what to say.

I have had a lot of time to recover from this trip, and to be honest, I still haven't. Whenever I get bored, or lonely, or sad, I meditate upon this experience and it makes me feel better. Every time. My life is honestly divided into two parts. Before I shot 4-aco-dmt and after. I got to die and come back to life, legitimately.

Anyway, I almost wish I didn't write a report because nobody can ever understand the meaning of my description unless they do that end all be all act of final psychedelic nuclear explosion.

This is some number type experience. As if you teach level 100 and go down to the negative numbers in a split second. Alternating between the two.

I literally died that day fellas, and came back to life. The part of the trip I remember most, was when the rush was hitting me and I remember thinking "aw fuck, I totally fucked up. I just killed myself. I am so sorry to everyone that loves me". And its not like eating 3-7 grams of mushrooms and "feeling like im dying" type deal. Or smoking a breakthrough dose of dmt This Is on a different level where you REALLY feel like you just killed yourself.

Im just thankful that this trip was able to deliver so much and I was able to take a year long break from tripping so that I could regain my sanity. If I didn't have this experience, I would still probably be tripping every other weekend trying to catch the dragon, going in and out of psych wards.

I really owe it all to this experience. And whenever I read about someone IVing this chemical, and saying what I said about it, I cant help but smile.

I say this with pure humility...I really believe nobody can get higher. It is the apocalypse. The end of the world. The shift. It's like blowing yourself up to an alien Mars world where you become totally broken but all-knowing at once. It is life shattering.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (11/12/19 05:07 AM)

Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Loc: County Line Road
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21013308 - 12/22/14 05:43 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Wow Bill! Thank you for not changing it. It really captures the mania that I can relate to while in the throes of a heavy psychedelic experience. I think that your follow-up really enhances the report too. The original report reminds me of my days when I had, what seemed to be, a limitless supply of high purity liquid LSD. Of course it didn't come on instantaneously, although it might have if I had IV'ed it! But, a large dose was a freight train, rumbling and roaring through my head. And, the "download of information" experience rings so true.  The way you describe your feelings today, is how I feel now, about those long gone days of soaking my neurotransmitters with LSD. Thank you for the read. It made me smile.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: 4HO-DMT] * 1
    #21040889 - 12/29/14 06:57 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

4HO-DMT said:
Wow Bill! Thank you for not changing it. It really captures the mania that I can relate to while in the throes of a heavy psychedelic experience. I think that your follow-up really enhances the report too. The original report reminds me of my days when I had, what seemed to be, a limitless supply of high purity liquid LSD. Of course it didn't come on instantaneously, although it might have if I had IV'ed it! But, a large dose was a freight train, rumbling and roaring through my head. And, the "download of information" experience rings so true.  The way you describe your feelings today, is how I feel now, about those long gone days of soaking my neurotransmitters with LSD. Thank you for the read. It made me smile.

:raisemyglass:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21040912 - 12/29/14 07:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Bill, you are psychedelic hero man!

You've....gone....so....far :datass:

And dont change your post. I like your euthusiam in your original report :laugh:

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: The OFFICIAL Iv'ing of 4-aco-dmt (LAST TRIP REPORT) Level 10 trip [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #21040938 - 12/29/14 07:09 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:hug:    :heart:

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21040952 - 12/29/14 07:11 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks brother. I feels the good vibes.

Maybe someday you could do an Aco-DMT anniversery trip! :omgz:

Ya know, for old times :tongue:

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#21041212 - 12/29/14 08:17 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

certainly. but I don't think I will be IVing it anytime in the next 5 or 10 years :lol:

If I get the chance to be on a deathbed and its still legal, I will probably do it

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineKrazent
Mystic
Male

Loc: 'straya Flag
    #21341668 - 02/28/15 06:24 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

You inspire me! Wow, that's a crazy trip report. My favourite so far, and please take that to heart

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder