Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
That familiar pull - Salvia report
    #2102381 - 11/13/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've smoked salvia for a couple months.  Started off with normal leaves to minimal results and then purchased a 5x extract and broke through my first time.  Flash to today.

Loaded up my trusty old wooden pipe since i cant get a screen to stay right in my new glass one. ;(  Take my first hit, hold it in for 15 or so seconds.  Breathe in my second hit as soon breathe out there first.  lay back in my bed and close my eyes.  Ahhh there comes that push/pull sensation starting with my feet and slowly moving across my body to my hands and completing across the rest of me.

With my eyes closed I still see everything in my room but it's all sort of grainy and woody (hard to describe).  As the pulling sensation was rushing it all starts to sort of dissolve along with my body like everything is paint in water being pulled down a drain in a spiral.  After that everything started to fade back into normality.

Ahh how I love sally  :grin:  A question for those who have tried 5x/10x/or higher extracts.. How do you feel the trips differ between them?  My 5x is starting to run out and im wondering if i should invest in a 10x or so next time  :confused: 

--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineuninhibitedmind
Stranger
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: DannyT]
    #2102676 - 11/13/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

10x is extremely powerful. I found that it is capable of taking you to an interesting place within the mind. Definetly powerful. You can tell its working if you cant talk right lol.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: uninhibitedmind]
    #2102784 - 11/13/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I like getting right up to the breakthrough point without breaking through. Great, sharp, intricate CEV's, crazy salvia gravity, fun stuff. I do not like breaking through, however, cause I invariably have bad trips on that stuff. Oh well. 12x is all I have ever smoked.

--------------------

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: Noviseer]
    #2103030 - 11/13/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Nice report. I only need a small amount of 5x to break through, so 10x would be unnecessary. If you find yourself using a lot of 5x, you might want to go with 10x so that you don't need to smoke so much. Otherwise stick with the 5x. Besides, a lot of online vendors offer a free gram of 5x with a $30 or more purchase. My two cents.

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: salviadog]
    #2103595 - 11/13/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think I'll definately go with 10x next time I order. The first time I broke through i waited till the peak of about 200 morning glory seeds and had probably the most profound experience of my life and probably that I'll ever have. It was simply amazing and immediately afterword i decided to switch over to veganism after being a vegetarian for 7ish years =)

--------------------
And sour tears

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2103655 - 11/13/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Congrats on the experience and on veganism! I keep jumping back and forth between vegan and well, lazy vegan. I'm not supposed to eat dairy anyways coz i'm allergic but when i get depressed I eat it as comfort food, and I'll have the odd egg when I'm craving quick protein, but once I get my life in order I'd like to be a strict vegan, no laziness.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2103673 - 11/13/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Right on! I've only been a vegan since september 1st, and i've already cheated once (who is going to turn down a weed brownie~!)

--------------------

Offlineroofus
The Stunt Bum

Loc: california
    #2103988 - 11/13/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Salvia is awesome!  I honestly think (and have read) that it is the most powerful hallucinagen in the world when used correctly.  I recently purchased a 5x extract from bouncing botanicals and had one of the greatest experiences of my life.. actually a few great experiences.  It took me to a place i've never been, further than mushrooms have ever taken me.  Too bad its a short experience.  I also bought a 6x extract from the local smoke shop, but it was nothing compared to the stuff from bouncing B.  BTW, does anyone know what the diff is between standardized salvia and non-standardized?  i purchased the non-standardized for a lot cheaper and it took me to a place i never would've expected.  It was wonderful.  :smile: 

--------------------
Wherever you go, there you are.

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: roofus]
    #2104374 - 11/14/03 12:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ive smoked 20X. Wow. So intense.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2105009 - 11/14/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BTW, does anyone know what the diff is between standardized salvia and non-standardized?

A standardized extract has a consistent amount of Salvinorin A in milligrams due to quality controls and is often more expensive in retail. Non-standardized extracts may contain a less consistent amount of Salvinorin A (although not always) and the extraction process is often done with less than ideal methods and products. Quality of either types of extracts vary greatly, however, among different leaf material, vendors, sources, and batches.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: Xochitl]
    #2108178 - 11/15/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Great to hear that you changed to veganism after smoking salvia. Ahhhh the first break through has the power to change anyone for life. I'm just glad to hear that it was in such a positive way:)

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: salviadog]
    #2108743 - 11/15/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, It was wonderful, in one of those weird sorta ways that's hard to explain but leaves you feeling much better about everything around you

--------------------
And sour tears

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
    #2110290 - 11/15/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, I'm glad I decided to read this post. I've never tried salvia concentrate before and the way you people are raving about it, it sounds like the shit. Since i've never sone it before what concentration should I buy? Also, at the risk of sounding like a real schmuck, what is "breaking through?" So I assume that it is like peaking? Also, once I get it, what is the best way to smoke it? Fuck, I love this place!!! Thanks in advance.

-----------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down........It happens to me every day in the sewer."
Ed Norton

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2110307 - 11/15/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Also, which distributor has the best product or is it all the same stuff?

-----------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down........It happens to me every day in the sewer."
Ed Norton

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Edited by beatlebangboy (11/16/03 01:26 AM)

Offlineroofus
The Stunt Bum

#2110758 - 11/16/03 02:21 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

beatlebangboy said:
Also, which distributor has the best product or is it all the same stuff?

Breaking through is getting past the weird trippy feeling salvia gives you, and actually hallucinating (visuals and all). I'd recommend reading some posts on erowid.org about how to smoke salvia, and would also recommend www.bouncingb.com to buy it. If you buy from them, tell them to send in an unmarked package, i recently ordered from them and it came with the website url on the return label (no good when you live with your parents).

--------------------

Offlineroofus
The Stunt Bum

#2110769 - 11/16/03 02:25 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

One more thing, first time smokers of salvia often have an unpleasant experience, and get all paranoid and shit. I had that kind of feeling when i first smoked it, but after that i loved it. Just go with the trip is my advice. Be sure to get urself a good butane torch too (for 20 bucks u can get a nice one with a 5 year warranty). That's my two cents.

--------------------

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
    #2111250 - 11/16/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The few times i've tried salvia (5x and 15x) have both been minimal in effect.  There's some mild visuals, but nothing like the way people portray it.  Maybe I'm immune :smile:

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: billy cuts]
    #2111445 - 11/16/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Stick with 5x for a while, get some 5x and some 10x when you run out and try em both out and see how you like it. I personally prefer 5x just because it's easier to gauge and you usually know that it's not going to be TOO much, but breaking out the 10x doesn't hurt either. Or if you can get your hands on some 25x, that's some crazy shit.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #2111731 - 11/16/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find "breaking through" to be 1000 times trippier than sub-breaking through. When I broke through, I could not remember my life, I didn't know anything but my reality of being skewed over the multidimensional dissolving area. Everything was coming apart on me, just crazy. I can't for the life of me figure out what it all meant, and I think about that 5 minutes almost everyday.

--------------------

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Re: That familiar pull - Salvia report [Re: Noviseer]
    #2111947 - 11/16/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I feel the same way Noviseer. That short time when i fully broke through felt like I was just thrust into another person's body (kinda like Being John Malkovich in a way) that was just so completely amazing.
I'm going to order a gram of 5 and 10 next time I get around to it so I can always have an option depending on the mood I'm in and how far I wish to go with it at the time.

--------------------
And sour tears

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals