Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on
    #2101100 - 11/13/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well heres the story.
i had my wisdom teeth pulled the other day. which was a painful operation. i was giving nitrus, and then i was put under general anesthesia (sp?)

Anyways, as i was coming out of it, which i vaguely remember i asked the doc specifically not to give me codine, because i did somthing stupid in the past, took too much on accident and almost blacked out. but he gave me 20 tylenol 3's with codine anyways.

heres a pic of my ibuprofin and my 3's

while leaving with my dad, who was there for me asking not to have any codine, i was stumbling quite a bit due to being under for about an hour. apparently when he told me to be careful i told him that "i had been alot worse than this before". which happened once when i was drunk.
  ____--- heres the problem----____
so anyways, the next morning he asks if i need all of those codine pills, and if he could have some, somthing about his supply running short and or dissapearing ?!(possibly by the hands of my brother) .

so he says what do you need, half a dozen?
i then said" why do you think i have a drug problem?"
"and he said no i just keep em around for sprained ankles and such," which he does get often
6 of these werent going to help much, its only one days dose. so i told him to take half.

so heres the question, does he have a drug problem, does he think i have one, or does he genuinely need these pills?

either way

i really dont think the doctor would have given me 20 if i only needed 10.  :wtf: :pill2: :pill: and im sure i am going to need them for the pain,

what do yall think about this situation?
also it should be noted that my brother seems to have a liking for pharmacuticals, and that my dad  may have been trying to keep me from giving him any 

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (11/13/03 10:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2102216 - 11/13/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That's a little hard to evaluate since i have no idea what your fathers character is like. I mean, does he give you the impression that he thinks you have a problem by certain things he says or does? Does he himself take alot of pills? How does he act towards your brother? Do you sense that he discretely pays more attention to you or your brother? It could be that he wants them for himself and there is no ulterior motives. It's hard to say since i have no idea about your fathers character.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on [Re: sykobish]
    #2102484 - 11/13/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

depends on what you consider a "problem." I am quite sure that he does enjoy them, who doesn't? Does your dad do drugs? Yes. Opiates are one of the most abused drugs. Is it a bad thing? You get to decide. I think as long as you pay your dues, and take them responsibly, you should be allowed to eat whatever you want.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Anonymous #1

#2102596 - 11/13/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you and your pops should take up botany.

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on [Re: tak]
    #2102673 - 11/13/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I am quite sure that he does enjoy them, who doesn't?

*raises her hand*
I guess i'm one of the few that don't like prescripts.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on [Re: sykobish]
    #2103073 - 11/13/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

heres some background,
my dad sent me to rehab for 10 months,2 in texas and 8 in mexico, for smoking weed and being defiant,

he now smokes weed for his ms, which is why he might need those pills, since he has troubble walking and often sprains his ankles

he knows my brother uses drugs, mainly because he got comitted for eating wayyy too many ccc's and flipping out. and my dad thinks he steals his liquor and might be right

also the other day there were 3 tylenol 3's in the cabinet and today the whole prescription bottle was gone, my brother probably found them and took em this whole thing is wacked, everyone is on drugs

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2103099 - 11/13/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, from what i understand, i would probably lean more towards the fact that he genuinely needs them for his own pain.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Had teeth removed, Dad took my codine, what is going on [Re: ]
    #2103239 - 11/13/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that pic makes my mouth water :loveeyes: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds