Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

The ultimate challenge
    #21016051 - 12/23/14 09:21 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I dare anyone here to try and complete Bucky O'Hare (NES) on hard mode. You'll end up crying on the floor before you come close. Get it up in an emulator, enter "HARD!" as the password and start dying until you tear your own eyes out. It wasn't even supposed to be an extra difficulty; it's so brutal it was actually an anti-piracy lock out to make tampered versions of the game be impossible to play.

It's a genuinely great game despite being based on a piece of crap Ninja Turtles rip off, but playing it on this mode is savage. If anyone likes NES and wants to take things too far, do this. I should offer some kind of prize to get this deadly serious, but I don't have anything for you fuckers.

Even emotionally stunted basement dwellers who stream Twitch.tv all of every day can't complete this game and neither can any of you.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: The ultimate challenge [Re: EllisDSox]
    #21016212 - 12/23/14 10:06 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You've never even played Battletoads, breh.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: The ultimate challenge [Re: John Nada]
    #21016567 - 12/23/14 11:29 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Battletoads was made by the proud warriors of England so of course I've played it. The SNES one wasn't nearly as good and Battletoads and Double Dragon was fucking stupid, but the original one on the NES is a triumph.

Bucky O'Hare on hard is way more difficult than Battletoads or Ninja Gaiden or the original Mario 2. It makes Super Star Wars 2 look like nothing.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #21016867 - 12/23/14 12:24 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I bet you've never played Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14. You should get it, it makes you wanna throw your controller sometimes just through your own failure and ineptitude.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: The ultimate challenge [Re: John Nada]
    #21017107 - 12/23/14 01:20 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Gonna get it and destroy you. I'll get so good I can manipulate the code inside the game and turn it into a violent blood festival of torture and tear you apart.

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #21017423 - 12/23/14 02:31 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
I dare anyone here to try and complete Bucky O'Hare (NES) on hard mode. You'll end up crying on the floor before you come close. Get it up in an emulator, enter "HARD!" as the password and start dying until you tear your own eyes out. It wasn't even supposed to be an extra difficulty; it's so brutal it was actually an anti-piracy lock out to make tampered versions of the game be impossible to play.

It's a genuinely great game despite being based on a piece of crap Ninja Turtles rip off, but playing it on this mode is savage. If anyone likes NES and wants to take things too far, do this. I should offer some kind of prize to get this deadly serious, but I don't have anything for you fuckers.

Even emotionally stunted basement dwellers who stream Twitch.tv all of every day can't complete this game and neither can any of you.

ahahahahah

i'll try emu
my (S)NES' are dead

Jump to top Pages: 1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
424 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.