Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Oh Brave leader....take us to war
    #2098538 - 11/12/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

:shake:
Any neocons care to address the awol deserter they have crowned king?
Read on and comment on YOUR fearless leader.
PS I apologize for the formatting

George Bush military records      E-MAIL THIS WEB SITE TO A FRIEND      Enter recipient's e-mail:              become a sponsor: 425-228-7131 sponsor@protalion.com            View short film on paying the price      View short film on George Bush military record        News conference transcript      Hacker attack blocks access to documents      Goofy things news editors are saying about this      Witness to scrubbing of      Document photocopies:      Document:      George W. Bush,      redacted for      "administrative      reasons"      Document:      Agreement signed      by George W.      Bush to accept      military flying      assignments after      training (reneged      on after      disobeying orders)      Document:      Order to suspend      George Bush from      flying for failing to      obey an order      Document:      Evidence that      George W. Bush      was allowed to      substitute civilian      duties for flying      duties (Viet Nam      era) following his      refusal to take      physical and      drug test      Document:      Statement      specifying      disciplinary      measures, signed      by      George W. Bush      Document:      Assignment of      George W. Bush      to disciplinary unit      in Denver      George W. Bush Military Record - and Misrepresentations Pertaining to MilitaryRecords      In these days of guys who never fought in Vietnam launching aggressive anddestabilizing attacks on other countries, it is interesting to see what GeorgeW. Bush did in the military, how he misrepresented it, and what's been donerecently to make sure no one notices. Mr. Bush, whose permission to fly wasrevoked by the military (he was suspended, assigned to a disciplinary unit andnot allowed to fly military assignments again) liked to portray himself tovoters as a "fighter pilot." But his embellishments didn't stop there:                          George W. Bush "military pilot" photo op            Date: 05/01/2003 George W. Bush portrays himself as a military pilot            To announce his triumph in Iraq, George W. Bush flew to an aircraftcarrier wearing military pilot gear, removed his helmet and had his hairgroomed, then posed for photo ops.                        Presidential calibre military men            John Kerry            Presidential Candidate 2003                      Al Gore            Elected president 2000                Date: 08/19/88 Houston Chronicle article by R. G. Ratliffe      When running for governor, George W. Bush portrayed himself to voters as agreat fighter pilot. "Asked how he got into the Air National Guard, Bush said,'They could sense I was going to be one of the great pilots of all time.'"      Date: 1999 autobiography A Charge to Keep by George W. Bush      Among the questionable claims in Mr. Bush's autobiography is that he tried tovolunteer for service in Vietnam "to relieve active-duty pilots." He did notvolunteer for service in Vietnam; in fact, he failed to report for duty in hisAir National Guard Unit and skipped off to Alabama to work on a politicalcampaign.      In his book, Mr. Bush offers a lovely-sounding (but bald-faced) lie todescribe his F-102 fighter pilot experience: "I continued flying with my unitfor the next several years," he writes, but in fact he was suspended fromflight duty in August 1972 and didn't fly at all for the last two years of hisservice. (He also didn't show up for duty.)      Further along in his autobiography, Mr. Bush says his military service "gaveme respect for the chain of command." Well, that is an odd way to describeignoring two direct orders to appear for duty. He was then assigned to adisciplinary unit in Denver, and he didn't show up for that either.      Here you will find photocopies of Bush military documents. Other unusualrecords have been uncovered; the Washington Post wrote of obtaining thesupposed military record for the younger George Bush, but noted that the lastname was torn off, with only the "W" proclaiming that it was the recordbelonging to George W. Bush (or was that Mortimer W. Snerd?)            George W. Bush, in pilot suit,            poses with Commander            John "Skip" Lussier            on the carrier            USS Abraham Lincoln.            "What distinguishes the New Right from            other American reactionary movements            and what it shares with the early phase            of German fascism, is its incorporation of            conservative impulses into a system of representation            consisting largely of media techniques and media images.            - Philip Bishop: "The New Right and the Media"                  In fact, George W. Bush evaded military duties during wartime, while thousandsof Americans - more patriotic and less privileged than George W. Bush - weredying in Vietnam.              Senator Daniel Inouye: "'During my service, if I missed training fortwo years, at the least, I would have been court-martialed.' SenatorInouye (Hawaii) has demanded that George W. Bush account for missingtwo years of National Guard Service. (see transcript).                      Senator Bob Kerrey  Senator Bob Kerrey: Governor Bush made a six-yearcommitment...Well, if he's going to do what's right, he ought to releasehis military records, as John McCain did and let us know where he wasduring that six year period of time..." (see transcript)                Where's Waldo George?      News Release: Help George W. Bush find 1972, 1973      George Bush has lost a year of his youth and needs your help to find it.Between May 1972 and October 1974 George W. Bush seems to have lost:      1) A year of his service in the Air National Guard (ANG)      2) His eligibility to fly F-102 jet fighters (See photocopy, footnote 1)      3) The directions to his military doctor's office      4) The means to travel to his punishment detail (2) to which he apparentlynever reported, although he claims to have served the final months of hisenlistment there.      Lots of people didn't see George Bush, including retired General WilliamTurnipseed (3) to whom young 1st Lt. Bush was ordered to report, and thecommanders of the Texas Air National Guard Unit (4) in which he was supposedlyserving. You can imagine how disturbing this must be to our unelectedCommander-in-Chief - to have so thoroughly lost a year of his own militaryservice (5) when he plans to ask young Americans to stick to the terms oftheir military enlistments so he can send them to Iraq.      In October, 2000 two different Vietnam veterans groups put up a total of $2000in rewards for anyone who could find George W. Bush's missing year of NationalGuard service. (6) So far no one has claimed the reward.      But this was a long time ago. Any recent misbehavior?      - In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Mr. Bush leaned on his self-describedexperience as a fighter pilot to get himself elected governor of Texas. Seearchives for Austin Statesman and Houston Chronicle to read his embellishmentsabout his service as a fighter pilot.      - In 1999, just prior to Mr. Bush's announcement that he planned to run forpresident, a record-scrubbing detail was dispatched to Camp Mabry to make surerecords in the archives matched those in the autobiography published in 1999.([synopsis: record scrubbing]            - In 1999, during his presidential campaign, Mr. Bush produced anautobiography (7) containing several untruths about his militaryservice. He bragged about volunteering to go to Vietnam (not true),tried to impress voters saying he was a fighter pilot and "continued tofly for several years" after training (not true), and asserted that hismilitary training taught him to respect the chain of command.            - In 2000, reporters unearthed the facts and published them in theWashington Post, Boston Globe, AP wire service and other print mediaoutlets - to howls from Bush's people that it was unfair and "unethical"to reveal facts just before the election. No television news programscovered the story until nearly a year after the election.            - In May 2003, George Bush showed up wearing a military pilot suit, forphoto ops with real military pilots. Talking points distributed by BushPR people encouraged national TV news to highlight his experience as amilitary pilot, without mentioning that Bush never flew a militarymission and was absent without leave for many months.            Bill Clinton            Dodged the draft. But he didn't don a military uniform and send talkingpoints to the press encouraging them talk about his prowess as a formermilitary pilot.            Clinton never referred to himself, during campaigns, as "one of the bestfighter pilots of all time."            Clinton dodged. Bush was suspended.                  It's frustrating: At least when you're looking for Waldo, you know he'll besomewhere in the picture. George Bush didn't seem to have been anywhere duringhis military years, but he seemed to be everywhere when photocopies of hismilitary record appeared around election time. And in war time, he's in frontof the camera, wearing a pilot suit.              James Earl Carter spent more time on active military duty (7 years)than any other president in the last 103 years - with the exception ofGen. Dwight Eisenhower                  Scrubbing the Records      "As the State Plans Officer for the Texas National Guard, I was on full-timeduty at Camp Mabry when Dan Bartlett was cleansing the George W Bush fileprior to GW's Presidential announcement. For most soldiers at Camp Mabry, thiswas a generally known event.      The archives were closely scrutinized to make sure that the Bush autobiographyplans and the record did not directly contradict each other. In essence it wasthe script of the autobiography which Dan Bartlett and his small team used toscrub a file to be released. This effort was further involved by GeneralDaniel James and Chief of Staff William W. Goodwin at Camp Mabry.      - Bill Burkett - contact: (915-673-0429)      [Transcript of Bill Burkett interview]              Senator John Glenn Who showed up for duty.                  The facts about George W. Bush military record:      1) On September 29, 1972 Air National Guard orders "suspending 1st Lt. GeorgeW. Bush from flying status are confirmed...Reason for Suspension: Failure toaccomplish annual medical exam." (10)      2) Bush's initial temporary transfer to Alabama was denied because "Anobligated Reservist can be assigned to a specific Ready Reserve position only.(11) Therefore, he is ineligible for assignment to an Air Reserve Squadron".Nonetheless, Bush reapplied, was accepted by the commander of the mail unit inAlabama, and moved to Alabama to work on a Senate campaign, instead ofcompleting his military duties. He claims no one exerted any influence.      3) According to a Boston Globe Story on May 23, 2000. "In his final 18 monthsof military service in 1972 and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much ofthat time, Bush was all but unaccounted for (12) For a full year, there is norecord that he showed up for the periodic drills required of part-timeguardsmen...From May to November 1972, Bush was in Alabama working in a USSenate campaign, and was required to attend drills at an Air National Guardunit in Montgomery. But there is no evidence in his record that he did so. AndWilliam Turnipseed, the retired general who commanded the Alabama unit backthen, said in an interview last week that Bush never appeared for duty there."      4) The tattered piece of attendance record (which lists no months, years, orlast name) which the Bush campaign presented as evidence of attending AirNational Guard training is not even from the Air National Guard. Thisincomplete scrap of paper is from the Air Force Reserve punishment unit, notthe Air National Guard. (13) Note the ARF (Air Reserve Force) listing at thetop, rather than the ANG designator, which would indicate it was from the AirNational Guard.      5) In the fall of 1973, as an automatic disciplinary action, Bush wasreassigned to the Obligated Reserve Section in Denver, because he disobeyedorders to show up for a mandatory flight physical and therefore was unable tofulfill the last two years of his six-year obligation as an Air National Guardjet fighter pilot.      Boston Globe 11/5/2000 - "APPARENTLY, BUSH BELIEVES THE RULES DON'T APPLY TOHIM" By Thomas Oliphant:      "WASHINGTON - IMAGINE YOU WANTED to be George W. Bush's running mate back inJuly - One of the very first questions on the disclosure form presidentialcampaigns supply is always a simple, "Have you ever been arrested?" Andanother demands from those with military records the places and dates of everychunk of that service. In fact, an accounting for every month of your life (aswith any job carrying a Top Secret clearance) would be required.      "- you tell Bush that you and your advisers had made a conscious decision towithhold the fact of a drunken-driving conviction when you were 30 from thepublic. You say you had only acknowledged a heavy drinking problem in thepast, and that while continuing to booze for a decade after the arrest you hadquit completely 14 years ago. You add that you had decided to dodge alldetails because you didn't want your twins to do what you did.      "Now imagine further...the relentless Bush lawyers had picked apart yourmilitary record (in the National Guard) like crows on road kill, exposingwhite lies and big gaps like whether you did a lick of anything for the lastyear-and-a-half of your obligation. As for the untruths and gaps in yourNational Guard record and even your resume and autobiography, you tell Bushthat you've said all you're going to say before the election on this subject,that the records and your memory are hazy, but that you're certain yourobligation had been fulfilled properly."      Sunday Times London (11/05/2000): "The Bush camp was equally dismissive of aclaim by Bill Burkett, a former lieutenant colonel in the Texas NationalGuard, that the governor's aides had doctored his military record.      "Burkett said Bush aides had visited the National Guard headquarters at CampMabry 'on numerous occasions' to make sure that records available to thepublic about his military service would tally with his autobiography's versionof his time as a reserve pilot during the Vietnam war."            Lt. Gen. Claudia Kennedy, the first woman to achieve flag rank in the USArmy. She never went AWOL.                    Air National Guard Commanding Officer Alleges Bush Military Records Cleansing      SUBJ: Military Records of George W. Bush - Clarification Bill L. Burkett LTC(ret)      Within the morning press reports in the London Sunday Times and otherpublications, I am stated to have alleged that the staff of George W. Bushdoctored [the key term] the military files of George W. Bush in whateverattempt to cover his military record.      Let me answer questions about my responses within a chronological pattern:      Was this politically motivated and coordinated with the Gore Campaign?      No. Not whatsoever. In no way did any member of the Gore Campaign or anyelection official, Republican or Democrat know my comments. My observationswere responses to questions of how the file was developed; disseminated underthe Freedom of information Act (FOIA) and what was missing within the fileswhich would resolve the question of satisfactory participation. These were mypersonal responses to the asked questions that were not sanctioned by anyone,nor shared with anyone. They were made on the basis of my 28 year career, myworking experience within the senior staff at the Texas National Guardheadquarters and my knowledge of the operational procedures of the US militaryincluding the subject of personnel files of retired or discharged soldiers andairmen.      Why, do you believe, you were contacted?      Question 3 will background how this occurred which should be self-explanatory.The context of the DUI story indicated the mishandling or failure to fullydisclose a past criminal record of Governor Bush. I believe that the militaryrecord and the irregularities that point to a possible extended period ofnonperformance and early release may have also indicated a pattern of lack offull disclosure by the Governor and his campaign. This issue of militaryrecords had been highly visible on at least two previous occasions within thecampaign, however, Senator Kerrey as an honored and decorated SEAL mostrecently focused on this issue within the last ten days I would guess thatwithin the eleventh hour and following the revelation of the DUI story, themedia and voters were waiting for the next shoe to drop. This issue may havebeen viewed as the next shoe.      In June of 1998 and with the full and personal knowledge of Dan Bartlett andthe Governor, I reported problems of force structure, readiness operationalefficiency personnel and procedures within the Texas National Guard. At thattime, and periodically thereafter, I have been in contact with various [audio,video and print]news writers and publishers. In 1998, I provided sufficientdetailed information including documentation of severe irregularities withinthe Governors own chain of command in an effort to correct those deficiencieswhich I believe undermined the Texas National Guard and in some cases brokethe law.      How did your reference in this story develop?      I contacted a website that outlined the Governor's personal military careerirregularities and suggested that there were two official documents that wouldresolve the issue of satisfactory and honorable service. Suddenly on Fridayafternoon, my telephone became barraged with media calls and messagesincluding those who had known of my previous whistleblowing but had failedreport it. I explained my background and personal observations to each of themin minute detail, often repeating the entire process for clarity. I wasextremely careful not to point an accusing finger, but rather shape a questionwhich could resolve this allegation of integrity that had clouded the Bushcampaign since June of 1999 - the issue of his personal military service.      Did you allege that the governor's staff doctored the records?      No, instead I stated that the way this had been handled by the Bush staffincluding knowledgeable military officials at the Texas national guard, thatit left the implication that the Bush staff had first incompetently providedan incomplete military file for the Governor which was consistent with hisautobiography. I further observed that they probably did not anticipate thatthe file would be scrutinized to the level that it was. Whenever someonedetermined holes is service big enough to drive a Mack truck throughadditional information [all of which was unofficial and some in pencilnotations] were then submitted to the press to answer questions. I furtherobserved this "Trust me, I'm the Governor" approach had worked throughoutTexas for George W. Bush within his tenure and the media had give the Governora free pass without the same scrutiny as the Vice President until the eleventhhour revelation of the DUI. But this still left the basic question - Whydidn't Gov! ernor Bush simply release his military pay files and retirement points accountingrecords, which are the only OFFICIAL records that will show that he satisfactorilyand honorably completed his service commitment?      Were there other issues that you discussed?      Yes. In each call, I, in essence scolded media representatives for not doingtheir homework and reviewing this information before the eleventh hour. Whenasked if I would go on record, I said, yes, I have nothing to hide even thoughI knew that the mention of my name with the Bush campaign would immediatelystrike a personal response because of my whistleblowing in 1998.      Again, was this a Democratic ploy as stated by Karen Hughes of the Bush staff?      No. Absolutely not.      Karen Hughes has again skirted the real issue and question. Dan Bartlett andthe Governor have also refused to answer the basic question and furnish theOFFICIAL files that will resolve this issue. I am in no way linked to theDemocratic Party. I am simply an energized citizen and retired soldier whowould like to have the issues of each possible commander-in-chief resolvedprior to the election, in order that we can escape holding another AmericanPresidency hostage to actions and allegations by the opposing party inCongress. We have suffered from this partisanship for the past eight years.George W. Bush says that he is the only candidate who can bridge this impasse.This is his opportunity to start that process. This is what I believe otherAmericans share with me - a sincere belief that they have the right andcapacity to make educated decisions; but that candidates have theresponsibility for full and complete disclosure.      If you would like to speak with me personally - on the record - I can bereached at (915) 673-0429 in Abilene, Texas.      Please call in order to verify my signature.      Bill L. Burkett      LTC (Ret)            Senator Max Cleland When he showed up for duty he lost three limbs.                Go to http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/document.htm to view Bush militarydocuments released under the Freedom of Information Act which show theconflicting information that produced requests to release his private militaryrecords. Voluntary release of personal military records for the period of hisenlistment from 1968 through 1974 will provide information to assess thefollowing events:      1. A September 29, 1972 Air National Guard confirming orders "suspending 1stLt. George W. Bush from flying status are confirmed...Reason for Suspension:Failure to accomplish annual medical exam."      2. Bush's initial temporary transfer to Alabama was denied because "Anobligated Reservist can be assigned to a specific Ready Reserve position only.Therefore, he is ineligible for assignment to an Air Reserve Squadron".Nonetheless, Bush reapplied, was accepted by the commander of the mail unit inAlabama, and moved to Alabama where, instead of fulfilling his militaryduties, he worked on a Senate campaign. http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc5.gif      3. According to a Boston Globe Story on May 23, 2000: "In his final 18 monthsof military service in 1972 and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much ofthat time, Bush was all but unaccounted for: For a full year, there is norecord that he showed up for the periodic drills required of part-timeguardsmen.      "Bush, who declined to be interviewed on the issue, said through a spokesmanthat he has ''some recollection'' of attending drills that year, but maybe notconsistently.      "From May to November 1972, Bush was in Alabama working in a US Senatecampaign, and was required to attend drills at an Air National Guard unit inMontgomery. But there is no evidence in his record that he did so. And WilliamTurnipseed, the retired general who commanded the Alabama unit back then, saidin an interview last week that Bush never appeared for duty there."      4. In Fall 1973, as an automatic disciplinary action, Bush was reassigned tothe Obligated Reserve Section in Denver, because he disobeyed orders to showup for a mandatory flight physical and therefore was unable to fulfill thelast two years of his six-year obligation as an Air National Guard jet fighterpilot.      View Document photocopies:      First: Document about George W. Bush, redacted for "administrative reasons"      Second: Document: Agreement signed by George W. Bush to accept military flyingassignments after training (reneged on after disobeying orders)      Third: Document: Order to suspend George Bush from flying for failing to obeyan order      Fourth: Document: Evidence that George W. Bush was allowed to substitutecivilian duties (working on a senate campaign) for flying duties following hisrefusal to take physical and drug test      Fifth: Document: Statement specifying disciplinary measures, signed by GeorgeW. Bush      Sixth: Document: Assignment of George W. Bush to disciplinary unit in Denver      Footnotes      1 George W. Bush suspended by military order. Official document      2 Enlistment papers specifying punishments for not fulfilling Air NationalGuard obligations      3 Boston Globe Article Oct 31 2000      4 Two Texas Commanders statements: they never saw him during the 5/72-5/73period. He was assigned, perhaps through political influence, to a civilianunit (during the war; his civilian duties consisted of helping with apolitical campaign) after disobeying an order.      5 May 2000 Boston Globe article One Year Gap In Bush's Guard Duty      6 Vets Want Proof of Bush Service, Birmingham News October 2000 [article hasbeen archived or removed from web]      7 New York Observer: George W.'s Troubling Flights of Fancy      8 Bush's Service Record, go to archives for Oct. 24, 2000 in the Arizona DailyStar      9 Lots more document photocopies: To look at 30 pages of Bush's FOIA recordsgo here      10 Order suspending Bush from flying.      11 Order Bush was not eligible for transfer, tried again, perhaps withpolitical influence, and left for civilian duties before his term wascompleted.      12 Another Boston Globe article Oct 30 2000      13 Purported proof of Bush's military service for 1972-73. Document is nearlyblank and does not identify who it belongs to. Note that most of the dates andBush's name (except for the "W") have been torn off.      Other sites with information, some more partisan than others...      Washington Post article, Nov 3, 2000      "The Bush campaign points to a torn piece of paper in his Guard records, astatement of points Bush apparently earned in 1972-73, although most of thedates and Bush's name except for the "W" have been torn off..." The articlegoes on to say that the torn sheet of paper is shown as evidence by the Bushpeople that he satisfied his requirements, but that is contradicted by awritten report signed by two superiors.      Martin Heldt's Home Page on Bush's Missing Years      Martin Heldt's Chronology      Background      Veterans that have requested proof of Governor Bush's service during the yearsof 1972 to 1973 include the Alabama Vietnam Veterans and Viet Vets for theReal Truth, and Senators Inouye and Kerrey. In addition the Arizona DailyStar, TomPaine.com and The New York Observer have questioned whether Bushactually served his required time during the last half of 1972 and into lateMay 1973.      More Background: George W. Bush served five years of his six-year Air NationalGuard obligation between 1968 and 1973. However, 1972-1973 records wereredacted "for administrative reasons" and have not been released. Afterundergoing two years of expensive jet fighter training at taxpayer expense, inApril 1972, during the Viet Nam War, George Bush simply quit flying. He didnot show up to take his required annual flight physical, and the penalty hereceived was automatic suspension of his right to fly and a final 15 months ofdisciplinary action, for which he was demoted to the Obligated Reserve Sectionin Denver.      Connecting the dots:      - In April 1972, random drug testing was implemented in the military.      - Bush has previously stated that he had not used drugs "since 1974."      - Official verbal answer from Bush campaign: Governor Bush "decided to not flyany longer" so he did not take the required military flight physical. However,as anyone in the military knows, one does not simply "decide" to give up amilitary assignment.      What difference does it make? Depending on the nature of what's in thoserecords, significant problems could result if certain kinds of informationsurface, including congressional investigations of misconduct or influencepeddling, or problems enforcing disciplinary measures with soldiers who commitinfractions that may surface in the records. But maybe there is nothing there.The only way to find out is for Governor Bush to voluntarily authorize therelease of his private military records.      What kind of records and procedures can be released? Under ordinary militarycircumstances, the suspension of a pilot is directed through a military boardof inquiry. In Bush's case, if such a body was convened, the records of itsfindings are not in the public record. However, Governor Bush's privaterecords, which include disciplinary actions and other relevant commentary,would provide clear answers to the persistent questions.            George McGovern Another hero, George McGovern (under prop hub), did notshirk his military service.               

--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Oh Brave leader....take us to war [Re: whiterasta]
    #2098605 - 11/12/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

um... no one's gonna read that...

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
    #2098834 - 11/12/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yep, we need paragraphs.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

#2098857 - 11/12/03 08:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i read half of it, but it could use some touching up.

very good information, and according to my prick writing professor the mechanics are all fux0red up. good find on info tho!!! Glad to see a fellow oregonian.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2099215 - 11/12/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find it interesting that the person in the administration who is the least hawkish, Colin Powell, is the only one to have actually served in active combat duty.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Oh Brave leader....take us to war [Re: Evolving]
    #2099533 - 11/12/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Do you how Colin Powell's rise to fame started?

Ill give you a hint. It happened during the vietnam war.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Oh Brave leader....take us to war [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2099545 - 11/12/03 11:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I am aware of that. I was just attempting to make a point about the neocon warmongers and their hypocrisy/cowardice.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2099754 - 11/13/03 12:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Here's a link to a better formatted version:

http://www.talion.com/georgebush.html

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2099984 - 11/13/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, I just like to make sure people know about Colin's association with My Lai.

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Oh Brave leader....take us to war [Re: trendal]
    #2100779 - 11/13/03 07:42 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Trendal I got it as a a mangled E-mail and was to tired/lazy to reformat.
thanx again
WR:rasta:

............nothing from our so called conservatives.No elaborate reasoning for GW's excellent record? I really would like to here from you bushbacks and neocons on this.

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom