Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Does anybody here practice reiki? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2092928 - 11/11/03 04:33 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

fireworks: how would you organize a state where nobody inflicted pain on others? you have one option - centralized authority.

wakie wakie, eggs and bakie

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2092930 - 11/11/03 04:34 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Any links? I really want to get in on this. Is it possible to practice on your own, without having to go to a class or whatever?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Does anybody here practice reiki? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2092959 - 11/11/03 04:46 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

deleted double post

Edited by NiamhNyx (11/11/03 04:48 PM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Does anybody here practice reiki? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2092961 - 11/11/03 04:46 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

You need to recieve your inititations from a Master Reiki practitioner (level 3), but with the first one you can practice it on yourself or on others free of charge. With level 2 you are qualified to charge for it.

Reiki is a healing art through which you send energy into a person, (plant, or animal.) Essentially, It's what Jesus did.

I don't have any links because it's not really my thing, I'm just passing along what little knowledge I've gathered from my mom.

Mixo- as interesting as discussions of authoritarianism are, it isn't fair to the person who started this thread to commandeer his discussion. If you wish to argue about politics start a new thread and I'll be in there on the side of anti-authoritarianism/anarchism.

Anonymous

#2092964 - 11/11/03 04:48 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Hey brotha my mom practices to. I am going to send her for her masters for christmas. I will talk to her about some links and just some general info I am a beliver in it thats for sure seen it work a few different times. You can also feel the energy transfering from their hands to your body. Its interesting stuff I dont realy understand it.rmation.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2093983 - 11/11/03 09:49 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

so is there any proof about the benefits of reiki?

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Does anybody here practice reiki? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2094606 - 11/12/03 12:23 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

Thanks for the interesting replies :smile:.

My mom is a master, i got initiated by her. I got a lot a sessions with her, and everytime i felt it, sometimes heat from her hands and it feels like energy goes up and down in your body, another thing I feel sometimes, is after you are done with the treatment you "brush your aura", like passing the hands over your body but not touching it, and in that exact moments i get tickles all over my body. Also while doing the treatment I get something like closed eye visuals, while doing it, like blobs of lights.

Maybe it was about 3 weeks ago, when we were talking, and I was telling her about the lights around everything,  in the air, in the wall, something like if I were using some kinda glasses that made this effect, and she was surprise i never told her before (i ve seen this since i am a kid), and she was going to find out with her master (she practices yoga), and the funny thing is that she called me today (she lives in South America) and tells me she found out, and indeed it is energy that I see, life energy, and she refered it as prana.

For level one you are supposed to do the treatments to yourself for 21 days, then you can do to others. I can do it in a couples of days or maybe I can now, since i dont the remember the exact date when I was initiated.

Mixo: I am not trying to convince you of something used for ages, by different cultures, and in different methods. But in my experience it works. This is about your chakras and the energy that is all us. I am new to this. But I know about a case of someone that was under treatment and was cured totally. I know the doctor that made the exams and found the tumors and everything, and the same doctor made exams after to the same person and asked her when did she had them removed, and she told him she was getting reiki treatments. I dont have to make things out, or anything like that, or say that is my friend's friend. I know the doctor and now he is looking forward to get initiated in this.

I will post some links soon.

Peace.

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Does anybody here practice reiki? [Re: learning_byte]
    #2094893 - 11/12/03 01:40 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

I've always seen tiny little dots of light all over the place too. I see more against solid colour surfaces or in the dark. A lot of people notice them, and a lot don't. I always just assumed it was light. Sometimes I'll see patterns or movement in it too, when I actually conciously make myself aware of it.

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Loc: joisey
    #2098755 - 11/12/03 09:41 PM (18 years, 20 days ago)

i'm first level, have been for about a year or so. I was taught the symbols for 2nd level, and have demonstrated them with the right outcome, but haven't been made official for the 2nd level. my hands get hot when i'm around people who are sick or hurt. I don't really have much control over it, the energy just gives itself. i also do it on my pets, and it's weird how they suddenly relax, and move certain areas of their bodies into my hands.

--------------------
important questions sometimes involve a quest to answer.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom