Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Maybe shit WILL happen
    #2097382 - 11/12/03 03:24 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

T H E  N E X T  1 0 0  Y E A R S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next 100 Years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Eradication of cancer as we know it, using sound waves, photo sensitive drug therapy, and "self-addicting" cells.

2.) Robotic houses, controlled by computerized switchboard.

3.) Electrical cars with flotation ability for water travel to bypass freeways.

4.) Houses made from pressed paper with plastic coatings; interchangeable walls

5.) Separate body parts cloned for organ transplants; not an entire body.

6.) New form of painless tooth extraction, using a type of suction, with immediate replacement of new tooth.

7.) Diagnostic chambers which map the body's electrical balance to predict health problems before the come.

8.) Cylindrical rooms in which people enter to see an automated projection of the clothing and color that would look good on them; select what you want, take your measurements, then two days later pick up the goods.

9.) Third floor of houses have rollback roofs to allow Hovercrafts to come and go.

10.) No more surgery with knives. Some type of molecular ionization device that knows how to take out the afflicted cells then seal the wound without a single scar.

11.) Remolding of the whole face structure, to duplicate any look that you wish.

12.) New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise.

13.) Babies will be birthed in water all the time, with music, incense, and green and lavender lights.

14.) People will be able to simply "walk out" of their bodies upon death.

15.) There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.

16.) No longer a single Pope, but a triumvirate of Popes, each assigned to a geographic collection of Catholics.

17.) Peace in the Middle East will prevail by 2050.

18.) West Coast goes under in 2026. Parts of the East Coast also get inundated. Tsunamis will wipe out a large portion of Japan. The Hawaiian Islands will have upheaval and be the site of a large new landmass.

19.) Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.

20.) After 2050, the "Age of the Messiah" is upon us. People turn totally toward Spirituality, peace will rein for a long time. People will return to community living, loving each other, and working together.

21.) Treatment for depression and mood disorders will come from a "control chamber" that emits sensory stimulation gently to the brain, including certain smells, which will elevate mood.

22.) Medicine in pill form goes away; instead we have air-injected delivery through the skin.

23.) Atomic batteries will run cars.

24.) No more gas propelled rockets in space; we will have nuclear powered cylinder shaped objects that travel everywhere.

25.) A moon base is created for people to visit, and as a stopping place for further trips.

26.) By 2055 most people will live in domed cities due to poor atmospheric conditions.

27.) A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

28.) Giant fruits and vegetables will be grown in hothouse environments. The nutrients will be synthesized into a highly condensed injection.

29.) Proteins are developed without animal meat, very powerful, builds immune system.

30.) Addictions will be a thing of the past because of a brain stimulation, which eradicates all addictions, with no side effects.

31.) Execution for the death penalty will become a complete vaporization of the body.

32.) No separate governments, one planetary government will form.

33.) Great earth changes will occur and germ warfare will be used before the world finds peace. But eventually from all of the bad comes good. The pendulum will swing back to humanity and love.

34.) No world war is coming, but lots of civil disorder and small skirmishes. No nuclear holocaust.

35.) Peace will last from 2050 until 2100, and then I see nothing beyond, which could mean "the end will come like a thief in the night."

36.) Toward the end of things, the veil separating our world from The Other Side will thin, so much so that most people will see decease loved ones and speak with their Spirit Guides.

37.) There will be many false prophets that rise up proclaiming to be Jesus on Earth, and try to lead people astray. We are already seeing this in the big rise of occultism.

38.) People will again find Spirituality, not so much in organized religion, but in the spiritual brotherhood of coming together and finding their Temple within.

39.) Four more comets will pass by before the end times.

40.) Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

Oh, and btw, I'm gonna take over the world too, so yea...watch out for that :grin:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2097858 - 11/12/03 05:38 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Maybe I will actually get this fucking fretless bass guitar that has arrived in working order.. Maybe I will be able to get the truss rod adjusted to compensate for the fact that the headstock gets pulled upwards due to the tension of the strings.. maybe I will understand why the hell there is a cut in the neck that allows this in the first place (well, I do understand why, but it pisses me off).

But ja, if you want to know why I haven't been posting tonight, it is because I have been spending the last five hours working on this bass.

By the way, nice list of stuff. I see a lot of that as being entirely possible sometime soon.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleblackroselove
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #2097882 - 11/12/03 05:48 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

***13.) Babies will be birthed in water all the time, with music, incense, and green and lavender lights.

14.) People will be able to simply "walk out" of their bodies upon death.

15.) There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.

16.) No longer a single Pope, but a triumvirate of Popes, each assigned to a geographic collection of Catholics.

19.) Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.

20.) After 2050, the "Age of the Messiah" is upon us. People turn totally toward Spirituality, peace will rein for a long time. People will return to community living, loving each other, and working together.

27.) A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

36.) Toward the end of things, the veil separating our world from The Other Side will thin, so much so that most people will see decease loved ones and speak with their Spirit Guides. ***

Ihonestly would like to see all these things happen before I die. I think it wold be in good will and trust. Nice post.

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2097886 - 11/12/03 05:49 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I don't think I like that future. At least some of it... like living in biodomed cities coz there's too much pollution outside of the domes, God I hope we don't let it get to that level. I suppose it's better than nuking ourselves into oblivion though, eh?

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2098717 - 11/12/03 09:32 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Already under patent, There will be a wire grid built into walls acting as thousands of transducers, or rather speakers. So sound will be able to be fully 3 dimensionally mapped out, making it possible to pinpoint an exact X,Y,Z coordinate, such as a fly landing on your nose, aurally, that is.

Someone on these boards told me this, and I dream of it at night.

Also, 3 years is pretty quick for a whole land mass to appear....

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: Blastrid]
    #2098855 - 11/12/03 10:04 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

what about brain/computer interface?

I wanna go to the matrix William Gibson Style :cool:

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

#2098879 - 11/12/03 10:14 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Blastrid said:
Also, 3 years is pretty quick for a whole land mass to appear....

Some may argue that geologic changes occur quite fast, and move slow at other times. Or, maybe it all just moves slow. But really, who knows?

This future post is pretty damned cool. I know what i've seen in the sky and hope they come pay me a visit or 70.

--------------------

OfflineFuck
Stranger
Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #2098961 - 11/12/03 10:38 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Dude that future sound freaky with the absolute peace and love stuff and the domed cities and that alien thing will kick ass

OfflineHATU
Gonzo Reporter

#2099067 - 11/12/03 11:12 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

you're absolutely right, it would take thousands. Geologists do predict it will happen though, I know it's well over 10,000 years.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: HATU]
    #2099217 - 11/12/03 11:45 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

If there were a sudden burst of major catastrophic earthquakes, tectonic plate movements combined with immense volcanic activity undersea, all of that constantly going on alla the sudden, it can happen pretty gosh darn quick...

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2100801 - 11/13/03 09:56 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Blastrid said:
Already under patent, There will be a wire grid built into walls acting as thousands of transducers, or rather speakers. So sound will be able to be fully 3 dimensionally mapped out, making it possible to pinpoint an exact X,Y,Z coordinate, such as a fly landing on your nose, aurally, that is.

Now... that is fucking interesting! One could do some FUCKING WICKED stuff with that!! *system overload*
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Maybe shit WILL happen [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2101183 - 11/13/03 12:29 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

"4.) Houses made from pressed paper with plastic coatings; interchangeable walls
"

www.durakit.com you can allready buy these.

you can also knock them down and put them up other places.
its like a giant lego house, but the 1000 sq foot one is like 10000 cdn i think.
i was actually going to buy one till i realsied how cheap it would be to just build one from scratch.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2101190 - 11/13/03 12:32 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

If there were a sudden burst of major catastrophic earthquakes, tectonic plate movements combined with immense volcanic activity undersea, all of that constantly going on alla the sudden, it can happen pretty gosh darn quick...

While that could happen, the earth has been cooling for billions of years. According to the law of entropy and thermodynamics, earthquakes and volcanoes are decreasing (in geological time) in energy and frequency.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinevoxtemporalis
Demi-human

Loc: Planet Conventia - The Co...
    #2101232 - 11/13/03 12:44 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

40.) Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

Anti-gravity devices aside, anything is possible when you have an endless supply of slave labor.

--------------------
-aut disce aut discede-

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology