Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Stephen Gough - The Naked Rambler..
    #20965317 - 12/12/14 07:56 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I am sure some of you here have heard about this guy, but if not here's an old article I stumbled upon like an hour ago with a short summary.. It's pretty interesting.. And pretty fucked up.. Read on..

Quote:

Naked Rambler Stephen Gough has spent more than six years in Scottish prisons for refusing to put his clothes on. The authorities have made it clear they do not want him there but the rambler is sticking to his principles. The result is possibly the UK's oddest legal stand-off.

The Naked Rambler has been released from prison in Edinburgh after serving his latest sentence for public nudity.

Stephen Gough has 18 convictions and has been in prison almost without a break since May 2006.

His previous spells of freedom have often been as little as a few seconds, with arrest following his refusal to wear clothes on departure from prison.

The offences of which he has been convicted are breach of the peace and contempt of court, refusing to wear clothes in front of the sheriff.

He has twice walked naked from Land's End to John O'Groats - in 2003-04 and 2005-06 - typically wearing only boots, socks, a rucksack and perhaps hat.

In England, Gough had run-ins with the police, but the attitude in Scotland has consistently been tougher with police and courts mostly agreeing that being naked in public is fundamentally a breach of the peace.

Gough's attitude has also hardened, with the rambler refusing to wear clothes in court or after being arrested, leading to contempt of court convictions.

The authorities in Scotland are growing rather weary.

Continue..
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19625542

And here is a more recent article.. I guess he lost a human rights case and is currently doing another 2 years in prison.. :eek:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29800016

What do you think, is this fucked up or what?.. Being locked up for several years for simply walking around naked, not to mention all the abuse he had to go through under the hands of his big brothers.. Sure, being naked in public is not always a good idea, but damn if anyone deserves to walk the earth naked it's this man!..

FREE THE NAKED RAMBLER!

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Loc: Swimming in Circles Flag
Re: Stephen Gough - The Naked Rambler.. [Re: zZZz]
    #20965326 - 12/12/14 08:01 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I think if people want to be naked it's their right. But I don't want to find pubes when I'm picking out oranges, so nowhere there is health and/or safety concerns and businesses should have the right to deny access to an unclothed person. Other than that if it's anywhere else public, no matter how much I don't want to see some people naked, then they should be able to do whatever they want. Except kids parks or whatever.

It would probably encourage people to bang in public more though. And boners... boners everywhere.

Edited by larry.fisherman (12/12/14 08:15 AM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Stephen Gough - The Naked Rambler.. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20965339 - 12/12/14 08:12 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I mean i could see it getting out of hand if everyone started walking the streets in the nude, but this man has clearly earned the right..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Stephen Gough - The Naked Rambler.. [Re: zZZz]
    #20965369 - 12/12/14 08:23 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

too bad people are so serious about nothingness, that they'll walk around naked in their own privacy, but not accept the balls of one other man, in the streets.

InvisibleForest Sprite
fuck you
Female
Loc: asdf
Re: Stephen Gough - The Naked Rambler.. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20965466 - 12/12/14 09:10 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Poor dude. While I wouldn't be so bold as him in getting naked as soon as I was released from prison for that very same thing, I don't see anything wrong with nudity. This guy takes it to the extreme. We are goddamn animals on a rock in space.. relax.. we were born this way.. let us walk naked if we please. Jeeze. I don't see any bad intentions in this man.. his pack has a solar panel on it.. he seems like a conscious, free spirit that just wants to feel free.

He really should just gtfo of that area and go find somewhere secluded to live naked and be free though. He is fucking up by doing this over and over in front of the authorities, even if he is trying to prove a point, which he surely is. It isn't doing anything. He should just go be naked somewhere where he is accepted.

NAKED MUSHROOM PARTY!!! :africaface:

:rofl2:

--------------------
fuck dick

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom