Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Help needed, am open to suggestions.
    #20953332 - 12/09/14 03:43 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Okay so i recently came upon around 2-6g of No4 Heroin that is roughly 80-90% pure along with 2-4g of No3 Heroin that is also around 80% pure. Now with both of these i want to leave a large amount as is and have 1g of both cut into 2g (50/50) for a safer amount to be taking bumps from and plugging, i only IV the No4 when i want a treat.

So what should i use to cut the heroin with that is a non-active compound that is also safe to go in your sinus ?

TLDR: So what should i use to cut the heroin with that is a non-active compound that is also safe to go in your sinus ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Help needed, am open to suggestions. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20953395 - 12/09/14 03:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Okay so i recently came upon around 2-6g of No4 Heroin that is roughly 80-90% pure along with 2-4g of No3 Heroin that is also around 80% pure. Now with both of these i want to leave a large amount as is and have 1g of both cut into 2g (50/50) for a safer amount to be taking bumps from and plugging, i only IV the No4 when i want a treat.

So what should i use to cut the heroin with that is a non-active compound that is also safe to go in your sinus ?

TLDR: So what should i use to cut the heroin with that is a non-active compound that is also safe to go in your sinus ?

Dude you just messed up by cutting it. That was dumb. Even if you think it's safer that was dumb. You think it's 50/50..and it would be 50 percent IF your heroin was pure which it isn't.. Which means that' it's closer to 40/30% heroin....And unless your NO. 4 is lab tested i doubt that's 80-90 pure as you say.. Don't cut it!!!!. If you feel the stupid urge to cut it, then use something that
-won't react with you or anyone's allergies,
-won't clog your nose up
-won't cause side effects which is difficult to find.
-most people depending on geographic location use Tylenol PM... The active ingredient evades me right now.. But seriously.

No glucose or sugar for dam sure..

Think of this logically now...

If you took 1 bump of regular heroin, and 1 bump of CUT heroin, you'll need 2x more CUT heroin to get where you want to be.. so instead of taking 2 bumps of nasty cut heroin, take 1 bump of regular H,... It cancels itself out, because YOULL still need the same amount wether it's cut or not to get high... Not only that but now you just introduced all sorts of side effects from the cuts used, not to mention the original cut used..you think your making it go further but your actually not.

Don't cut your shit unless your selling it, even then, cutting it is fucked, and people get mad over it,

Anonymous #2

#20953397 - 12/09/14 03:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

And just for safety reasons don't do heroin it'll wreck your life blah blah blah

No one listens tell they blow all their money and are searching the carpet for rocks/powder..

Them you will think.."well fuck... I probably should have listened to that Dankhead guy.."

Yes, you probably should have.

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/14 04:07 PM)

Anonymous #2

Re: Help needed, am open to suggestions. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #20953408 - 12/09/14 04:02 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Not trying to spam but I KNOW your no. 3 heroin is no where even near 80 percent.. I'm sorry to break it to ya, but that's incredibly difficult to find 80 percent pure brown..

So if you just said you cut your no. 3 then it's probably around 20/40 percent if you lucky.

Anonymous #1

#20953437 - 12/09/14 04:08 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I have not cut either lot of H, and i know the purity of both these batches as they have been tested before i purchased them off the " Market ". I made this thread to ask what should i use to cut a small portion of stash to take bumps from etc and i am not going to cut them to much but too try and get the purity around 40-50%.

:cheers:

Anonymous #2

#20953464 - 12/09/14 04:14 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have not cut either lot of H, and i know the purity of both these batches as they have been tested before i purchased them off the " Market ". I was asking what should i use to cut a small portion of stash to take bumps from etc.

Well h users would scorn me but I like sweet.. For my personal and only personal I use powdered sugar..

Do not use this though if you plan on sharing with anyone..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine

Disregard my earlier post saying Tylenol.. It is NOT the active ingredient of Tylenol..

This if for Benadryl

"Powder is normally cut with milk sugar or quinine. The idea of "tasting" heroin to determine its purity comes from the days when it was cut with milk sugar. Heroin is bitter is taste. As a result of this, the more bitter the sample, the purer it is; the sweeter it is, less pure. This is one of the reasons for the introduction of quinine as an adulterant: it is bitter in taste, so a sample will be bitter regardless of how much it is cut."

Or baby laxative.

Anonymous #1

#20953475 - 12/09/14 04:16 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

And just for safety reasons don't do heroin it'll wreck your life blah blah blah

No one listens tell they blow all their money and are searching the carpet for rocks/powder..

Them you will think.."well fuck... I probably should have listened to that Dankhead guy.."

As for not doing it, i have been dabbling with opiates for 3-4 years now and have it under control i don't really use them for recreation more for chronic pain which my doctor does prescribe medication for but not enough to let me function through the day, i can easily take 90-140mg Oxycontin IR but do not that being said though i do have some days which are filled with crippling pain and no break through medication so i have decided to purchase some H and take small bumps when needed hence the cut as i will not have a mg scale on me all the time and don't want to carry 2-5 little baggies in-case i get caught with them while driving etc.

Anonymous #2

#20953483 - 12/09/14 04:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have not cut either lot of H, and i know the purity of both these batches as they have been tested before i purchased them off the " Market ". I made this thread to ask what should i use to cut a small portion of stash to take bumps from etc and i am not going to cut them to much but too try and get the purity around 40-50%.

Lol I purchase of the market all the time.. Get it lab tested and its a whole other story.

Kind of like people selling used cars on Craigslist..

"Runs great.. Low miles!!"

You go and check out the car and it looks nice, feels nice drives nice, but your mechanic tells you the ACTUAL problems.. Simply believing what your told will get you killed.

Anonymous #2

#20953491 - 12/09/14 04:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

As for not doing it, i have been dabbling with opiates for 3-4 years now and have it under control i don't really use them for recreation more for chronic pain which my doctor does prescribe medication for but not enough to let me function through the day, i can easily take 90-140mg Oxycontin IR but do not that being said though i do have some days which are filled with crippling pain and no break through medication so i have decided to purchase some H and take small bumps when needed hence the cut as i will not have a mg scale on me all the time and don't want to carry 2-5 little baggies in-case i get caught with them while driving etc.

Buddy I had that same intention..
You'll see. I won't tell no more;)

The second you tell yourself "well this will just be the last time.."
It's too late lol

Edited by Anonymous (12/09/14 04:20 PM)

Anonymous #1

#20953549 - 12/09/14 04:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I know im playing a game of cat and mouse, but seeing as there is no real supply near me and i need to get it from the market every time i need a top up it should be pretty hard to become it's slave, that being said i also have 100 x 5mg Methadone tablets my Aunty no longer needed as she was put up to the 20's.

So that's my contingency plan, if i end up going through the 10g in a godly speed i will not order any more and make do with the methadone. I also have a heap of those benadryl 50mg capsuals so i will experiment with that and maybe some pure lactose powder, also are you Dr.DankHead ? :tee:

Anonymous #3

#20964504 - 12/11/14 11:09 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

People in the netherlands are dying from people doing that kind of thing I heard, by mixing cocain into it. Like American tourists in The Netherlands.

Anonymous #2

#20965596 - 12/12/14 07:48 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I know im playing a game of cat and mouse, but seeing as there is no real supply near me and i need to get it from the market every time i need a top up it should be pretty hard to become it's slave, that being said i also have 100 x 5mg Methadone tablets my Aunty no longer needed as she was put up to the 20's.

So that's my contingency plan, if i end up going through the 10g in a godly speed i will not order any more and make do with the methadone. I also have a heap of those benadryl 50mg capsuals so i will experiment with that and maybe some pure lactose powder, also are you Dr.DankHead ? :tee:

Yeah, and no offense but you need to do a little more reading buddy.

I don't want you to die.

Anonymous #1

#20965608 - 12/12/14 07:54 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think i will be dieing anytime soon but was hoping someone might have had an answer to my question, i am grateful you are worried about me though. :thumbup: Could you tell me why you think i will die ?

Anonymous #2

#20965756 - 12/12/14 08:50 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

To be honest, you sound just a tad inexperienced:shrug: (sorry)
Heroin is definitely not something to just mess around with..
Taking methadone after a heroin binge will slightly lessen the withdrawls.. But remember, the longer your on opiates, the harder the come down will be.. And being addicted to heroin above all is the worst thing/pain I've ever experienced in all of my life.

Alright, soo.. If you get 3 heroin, i think it would be smart to take a little bit, size few millimeters in length, and smoke it on foil to get a feel for strength...
Take a pencil and wrap foil around it, creating a foil straw like deal, so that you can inhale the smoke that the liquid gives off.. Don't use plastic because it WILL melt and you WILL inhale plastic... Lol I did that once,

Heat up the bottom of foil 3/4 inches below.. Let it cook off the "cut".. This takes only 1 second. As soon as it goes from solid to liquid, that's enough..put the foil in your mouth and get ready. Keep the foil straw as close to the liquid H as possible. Can't let dat smoke get away from ya.

Once it turns to liquid you'll see it'll be like any liquid.. Think of rolling water droplets on wax paper..
You want to slowly tilt to foil so that you get a nice bead that runs SLOWLY on the foil, just go back and fourth with the bead, maneuvering with the angle of the foil..

Feel free to take breaks too to catch your breath and let the high settle in.

Look up some info on it.. You can't fully understand the techniqe until you try it:)
--------------NO.4 HEROIN CANNOT BE SMOKED!!
Smoking is relatively safer because it's mostly accepted that you'll pass out or nod off long before you overdose... However, if you snort too much, there's no going back... Definitely the same with shooting,

4 heroin is nice for snorting... Whenever you snort ANY drug ESPECIALLY heroin, use only about a few grains of dust fist and work your way up and up, waiting 10/20 minutes i between..

Heroin is no joke.. Many of my friends have died because they were too impatient to test out the batch.. Also worst case scenario, if it's laced with fent. And the mixture is off, you'll be dead in minutes..typically peices of shit lace their no. 4 with fent.. And call it China white.. Real China white is acetone washed SEA #4... Very difficult to find at a reasonable price,

Edited by Anonymous (12/12/14 08:54 AM)

Anonymous #1

#20965951 - 12/12/14 09:43 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I might be inexperienced with Heroin, but i have been using other opiates for 3-4 years and have vaped some OC before. I will probably be plugging the No4 and maybe IV some once when i have tried multiple doses so i can get a good understanding of the potency.

Thanks for taking the time though to share that information i hope it helps anyone else who is lurking in this thread or using the search function. :tee::thumbup:

Anonymous #4

#20966059 - 12/12/14 10:06 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

my homie that i sold herb to used to be a pretty big time heroin dealer and he used a sleeping pill of some kind to cut it but would only cut what he planned on moving in the next few days as after it was cut withn said sleeping pill stuff it would lose potency if it sat around too long cant remember for the life of me what it was called though...

Update talked to him. sleeping pill is called "dormins" apparently its sold at cvs or walgreens and adds to the high/makes u nod more...

Edited by Anonymous (12/12/14 10:10 AM)

Anonymous #2

Re: Help needed, am open to suggestions. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #20966073 - 12/12/14 10:09 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
my homie that i sold herb to used to be a pretty big time heroin dealer and he used a sleeping pill of some kind to cut it but would only cut what he planned on moving in the next few days as after it was cut withn said sleeping pill stuff it would lose potency if it sat around too long cant remember for the life of me what it was called though...

It's called zolpedium... That is THEE worst cut.. Burns when snorted, easy to OD on.. Very dangerous cut

The tolerance build up on z drugs is pretty incredible as well.

Anonymous #2

#20966075 - 12/12/14 10:09 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

And makes you do some very very stupid shit.. Like I said, worst cut ever.

Anonymous #4

#20966101 - 12/12/14 10:14 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

its called dormins not ambien, its a powder capsule...
my hoomie lives in pittsburgh and sells a shit load of h so i believe him over you no offense anon # 2 i have been at his house when he was cutting quarter kilos and shit, wearing surgical masks, with machine guns all over the house...

its  Dormin (diphenhydramine) not zolpidem which is ambien you have it confused

Edited by Anonymous (12/12/14 10:16 AM)

Anonymous #2

Re: Help needed, am open to suggestions. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #20966509 - 12/12/14 11:46 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
my hoomie lives in pittsburgh and sells a shit load of h so i believe him over you no offense anon # 2 i have been at his house when he was cutting quarter kilos and shit, wearing surgical masks, with machine guns all over the house...

See, all it took was a quick search. I know from experience that assholes cut their shit with ambien.

What your talking about is what I mentioned earlier.

P.s no offense taken. I don't care who you believe.

Anonymous #2

#20966517 - 12/12/14 11:50 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

See, all it took was a quick search. I know from experience that assholes cut their shit with ambien.

What your talking about is what I mentioned earlier.

P.s no offense taken. I don't care who you believe.

Ambien is zolpidem tartrate..lol. I have nothing confused. You said you didn't remeber, I suggested zolpidem, and you then realize it was the active ingredient in Benadryl (diphenhydramine)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules