Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

sykobish u rule :D
    #2095293 - 11/12/03 03:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

seriously though you have helped lots of people on this forum, and I hope you feel good about it becuase you should! Your advice is always right on, and you really do care about other people which is awesome becuase most jack asses dont give a shit about anyone but themselves (not many people like that on the shroomery :laugh:). just wanted to say that you have helped me with many things and my life, and other peoples lives are better becuase of it. Thanks :laugh: and please dont ever leave us becuase we need you.  :heart: :thumbup: :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: sykobish u rule :D [Re: whole9]
    #2095496 - 11/12/03 04:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

*hugs you so tight*

That's the sweetest thing i think anyone has ever said to me.  I'm at a loss for words.. for once! :lol: You brought tears to my eyes.  It makes me so incredibly happy, i can't even begin to explain how happy, to know that i have really helped people.  That's my dream in life.  To help those who need it.  I could die a happy woman tomorrow just knowing that i've helped thus far.  I've accomplished my dream.  Now i'm just looking to extend it since i have quite a while left in this world.  Since i'm alive, i might as well. :wink: I dont know what to say..  It's such a good feeling.  I dont think i could ever leave you guys here.  I don't think i could walk away knowing that there are people here that my words might help.. or bring comfort to.  How could i turn my back on that?  You guys are stuck with me, whether you all like it or not. :heartpump:

You're a wonderful person whole9.  You don't know how much your words mean to me.   

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being