Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Wet dreams [Re: sun_spots]
    #20951171 - 12/09/14 07:18 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I'm jealous of all these people that dream all the time. I have a dream that I remember only a couple of times a month. Sometimes it'll be 2 times a week but usually every other couple of weeks I'll remember one. I want to experience a wet dream once, just to see what its like I guess.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #20951205 - 12/09/14 07:29 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

That's real easy to fix mate!

Just keep a dream journal and write down a sentence along the lines of: "I will dream and write them down to remember them forever" 10 times before you attempt to fall asleep.

Setting this intention is all you need.

Keep the journal next to your bed, have a pen ready. As soon as you wake up, report. Even if there is nothing to report, write down that you can't recall your dream.

Within a week you will remember a couple of dreams per week and after a couple of weeks you'll always remember them.

Also know that when you wake up and you remember a bit of a dream, it is always the end. So write that down and then ask yourself, what happened before that? Keep asking what happened before and you'll remember a lot of stuff!

When I was doing this I sometimes needed four pages to describe a dream, using very little detail. My memory of my dreams just got longer and longer!

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Wet dreams [Re: GoldenEye]
    #20952651 - 12/09/14 01:22 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You know what, I'll try it. starting tonight. :smile: Thanks for the tips!

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Offlineapplesmasher420
CGI and Visual Effects Artist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kekistan
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Euphie]
    #20952741 - 12/09/14 01:40 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Euphie said:
No doubt lol
:feelingfab:

I wish Cosmic would share and make my dream numbers go up  :flowers:

We all usually dream during every 90 min rem cycle. so we are all having several dreams every night. The problem is that most of us cant remember them. You can improve your dream recall ability by keeping a dream journal. If you dont feel like you ever remember any of your dreams than try and just pull emotions or objects that you can remember from whatever happened in your mind that night. You will notice that really quickly you begin to remember more and more dreams, more and more vividly. Its really neat. and having your dreams recorded is awesome because you can read all these incredible short stories written by your subconcious!

I also reccommend sharing them online, dreamjournal.net is superb for this!

You can check out my minimal public dream journal here

http://www.dreamjournal.net/journal/default/?username=applesmasher420

And I also noticed several of you mentioned color. I cant remember ever having a dream that was black and white or something similar

Sweet Dreams Everyone! :hug:

--------------------

Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

OfflineEuphie
@_@

Re: Wet dreams [Re: applesmasher420]
    #20952758 - 12/09/14 01:44 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I remember most of my dreams. At least I think lol.

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Euphie] * 1
    #20954337 - 12/09/14 06:50 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Euphie said:
My sex drive (when I'm awake) is not super high, little less than average I would say. I haven't had sex in quite a while even having access to it. However, roughly about once a week I will have a full body intense orgasm in my sleep that wakes me up.

My roommate says he has never had a wet dream in his life. Is this weird? Do you guys get these?

I've only had this happen a couple times in my life, but it was pleasant, so I wish it would happen more often. I probably masturbate too often. :lol:

What's funny to me about wet dreams is that the sex isn't drawn out at all, it's like a brief sexy moment and BAM you instantly come and wake up.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinepsychoteraphy
Stranger
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #20960793 - 12/11/14 06:08 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've reached orgasm in very lucid dreams many times only to wake up and be pretty disappointed :tongue2:

It just shows you are a healthy person and a good appetite for sex. Unhealthy or ill people don't have high libido. It's a good sign so consider yourself lucky!

Edited by psychoteraphy (12/11/14 06:09 AM)

Offlinekykeion
Cactophile
Male User Gallery

Loc: High desert
Re: Wet dreams [Re: psychoteraphy]
    #20962804 - 12/11/14 04:24 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I have only ever had two "wet" dreams.  In both dreams I had to pee really bad but could never find any place to go.  When I finally did find someplace to pee, I wake up pissing the bed.
I have never had a "real" wet dream, in fact I have never really had any sex dreams. Some have come close, but I either wake up or I am semi-consciously forcing it to happen so I don't "feel" it (emotionally, physically, erotically).  It's hard to explain, almost more like I'm watching my dream by that point rather than experiencing it.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: Wet dreams [Re: kykeion]
    #20962997 - 12/11/14 05:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've had a lot of lucid sex dreams. At one point I was really into it. I had never cum before in the physical sense until one night I had one of the most realistic dreams of my life. I couldn't differentiate the dream and reality. As I started to cum in the dream, I woke up and realized my dick was hard as can be and cumming. While it was initially very pleasant, it sucked because now I had just cum all in my boxers :tongue:

I guess you could call that my first and only real 'Wet' dream.... and boy was it messy. I don't want another one :lol:

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Uzziel]
    #20992718 - 12/18/14 03:44 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Read some scientific excerpt not too long ago and I believe NE contributed to profound euphoria and solidness/hardness of the penis. I couldn't believe how strong my erection was when waking up :lol:

My erection wasn't even that solid even when on amphetamines
Nor as fat as being on GHB.

To be honest, Wet dream orgasms are the best and the hardest; shame the dream along with it usually is boring or vaguely-sexually tinted.

Edited by Beanhead (12/18/14 03:46 AM)

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Beanhead]
    #20993840 - 12/18/14 12:03 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Youre room mate ( ex ) must be in hell living with you and looking at how how pretty you are but never being able to touch you or anything. i would be

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Herbologist]
    #20997416 - 12/19/14 02:17 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I have one almost every night lately. I don't remember much except for that I had one or a single scene. Only about once a year do I have a full on lucid sex dream. Last one I had I was having sex in this mossy forest with this morphing twisting sexy lady. I also had sex with a bear once.

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #20998187 - 12/19/14 09:49 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Black_Sunset said:
I have one almost every night lately. I don't remember much except for that I had one or a single scene. Only about once a year do I have a full on lucid sex dream. Last one I had I was having sex in this mossy forest with this morphing twisting sexy lady. I also had sex with a bear once.

I had a dream awhile back where I fucked a shark on a beach. :confused:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Mushrooms Alter Universes
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States, Florida Flag
Re: Wet dreams [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #20998324 - 12/19/14 10:30 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Well fuck it i decided to put my input here.
    Very rarely do I have a "Sexual" dream, I have never had a "Wet dream" in the manner of waking up and actually having orgasm or ejaculation, but i have woke up while in the sensation of actually having oral sex or penetrative sex.
      These sexual dreams can be weird, because it often happens in the same night i have bad dreams or strange dreams.
        But when i do have sexual dreams, they can be very pleasent, I have had dreams where certain females I never had a chance with actually engaged in sexual acts with me in dreamland (And this is like a fantasy come true almost)
          The only bad sexual dreams i ever had was with my Ex girlfriend/Fiance, i actually had a dream where she was forcing sex on me and i was trying to tell her no and push her away but in the dream i was physically weak and she held me down and rode my dick, i actually woke up feeling disoriented and violated, but i had the hardest morning wood ever and it turned me on and i had to jerk off thinking about it(Which was intense)
      But overall, dreams are pretty unpredictable, and i always have my good dreams when i least expect it.
        Now this is very very RARE but i have had dreams where i realized i was dreaming and managed to stay in "Dreamland" while i could also feel my body in bed
    I know it sounds strange, but every once in a while i have a dream where i become aware that its "Dreamland" and i have been able to control and change the setting of ky dream and even been able to control other peoples with seemingly my own mind (Which feels like mind powers or super powers in the dream) but i always wake up when i start changing to many things and it has even got out of control.
      Anybody else experience anything similar?

--------------------
Everything in the universe is in your mind.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
784 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.