Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenightowl
nightowl
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: eve69]
    #2109988 - 11/15/03 09:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Having had entities and animals come to me many times on trips, I would suggest that you get interested in the snakes and watch them. Ask them questions like, "What do you have to tell me?" or "hello" or "who are you?" and see what happens. They cannot hurt you, you are under the influence of a drug and the only thing that could possibly hurt you is if you did something careless or irresponsible physically, such as run blindly off a cliff or something like that.

These drugs can help you understand yourself and the universe more deeply. Life is safe. I liked an earlier post where the person was just writing whatever came to his(?) mind and what came out was "I am here to help you" or something like that. We are safe, we have protective spirits, they will guide us if we let them.

The snake is a powerful trip animal and I believe they have something to share with you that you will find valuable. They simply cannot help you even if they wanted to, which they do not. They are probably trying to get your attention to tell you something or show you something.

Or they may just represent your fears, in which case by being still and taking deep, slow breaths, relaxing your body (particularly your belly), you will be present to fear and it will dissolve. I don't think there is necessarilare "fears",but rather a state called fear which causes us to look around trying to find something to attach it to so we can then try to escape from it or remove it.

The snake is a powerful trip animal and I believe they have something to share with you that you will find valuable. They simply cannot help you even if they wanted to, which they do not. They are probably trying to get your attention to tell you something or show you something. Or they may just represent your fears, in which case by being still and taking deep, slow breaths, relaxing your body (particularly your belly), you will be present to fear and it will dissolve. I don't think there is necessarilare "fears",but rather a state called fear which causes us to look around trying to find something to attach it to so we can then try to escape from it or remove it.

I have tried to die and been willing to die, and nothing happened. In fact the act of just being still and paying attention to my body and my thoughts completely changed the experience. I stopped being afraid, sad, depressed, whatever by simply being in the state instead of being afraid of it and trying to not feel it. What you resist persists.

Think about times when you are happy and having fun. What do you do with your body and mind at those times? You take deep breathes, you spread out your arms, you move your body, you tell yourself thoughts like, "this is great" you laugh. And the energy flows through your body feelin good.

What do you do when you are unhappy and feeling bad? You close up, breathe shallowly, tighten up your belly, try to resist the feelings and thoughts. And you stay stuck in them.

Learn a little yoga, have a friend come and show them the snakes, try talking to them. Ask your inner guide for help, just say, "I am having a hard time here and I need some help" and then wait for it, it will appear very quickly.

Cheers,

-nightowl

Just drinking my hot chocolate as I type.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinelawnmowerman
Stranger
    #2112667 - 11/16/03 09:29 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I have found that when i start to get some bad vibes off of the mushies i simply relax and concentrate on deep breathing. You will be surprised at how such a simple process can make your mind come to ease. Just a thought for next time.

OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: nightowl]
    #2115706 - 11/17/03 11:37 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nightowl said:

the only thing that could possibly hurt you is if you did something careless or irresponsible physically, such as run blindly off a cliff or something like that.

Its a damn shame that this happens daily*  :laugh:

*note: sarcasm

--------------------
disconnect and self destruct one bullet a time... whats your hurry, everyone will have his day to die... ~ "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

Edited by hybrIdlumm0x (11/17/03 11:38 AM)

Offlinelawnmowerman
Stranger
Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: hybrIdlumm0x]
    #2118213 - 11/17/03 10:36 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

great post nightowl

Invisibleomegablivion
the Ending
Loc: Where proverbs are born
    #2118719 - 11/18/03 01:37 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Let yourself die and be reborn, it's only natural.

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: omegablivion]
    #2118809 - 11/18/03 02:49 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

there's no need to be sarcastic about running off cliffs. i have a couple friends who died that way.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: JewishJoint]
    #2729359 - 05/25/04 09:16 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

High dosage trips are all this way.
If you do not enjoy it then you do not enjoy high doses.
I bet though, if you get to thinking about it, the trip wasn't so bad and you probably learned alot from it.
I think this level is where all the true teaching of the mushroom comes from. I have had fun on lower doses but to truly be engulfed by the psychedelic experience is AWE-some!

OfflineFungalFeind
Stranger

Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: nightowl]
    #7786632 - 12/21/07 08:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

After my experiences on Shrooms and dream time, i noticed a intriguing similarity and notion within myself that the place i was in was much like what the Indigenous people of Australia called the dream time. Which encompasses their beliefs about the creation of the world and everything that exists. I found it very interesting that the main Deity presence or what you may call it was a giant rainbow snake. The first time i tripped on shrooms i was on the come down off some other harder stuff and i think this enhanced the effect or intensity of the trip but when i eventually stumbled to my friends car and passed out in the back seat i was confronted in a still dark dimension with complete absence of any vibration i saw a giant blue luminescent snake the appeared to be coiled up to a un thinkable length. The snakes eyes connected with wat i percieved as my eyes but was most likely my conciousness or soul if you would. The whole experience was deeply spiritual and life affirming. I invite anyone with an open mind to read more into the beleifs of the indigenous australians and their similarities with psychedelic experiences. This similarity is not exclusive to the indigenous Australians but these similarities litter the globes ancient societies.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Questions conserning Bad Trips [Re: FungalFeind]
    #7788374 - 12/22/07 11:44 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

after years and years of tripping
altered universes and just enhanced annointed ones
I should tell you that
you're still jewish
and so am i.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale