Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephobey
watcher

Loc: home
few pedro questions
    #2083655 - 11/08/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Lat night i was at a friends place where we prepared some pedro syrop (first time). And well the process took us just about all night :smile: sow we didn't came to drink it  :lipsrsealed: (wuz very tired)

Wel now im home all alone and with the lunar eclipse comming up i was planning on drinking the goo by myself. But is it ok to take a cactus trip alone. Did shrooms alone on several occasions and  that went great tbh but am worried a bit about the cactus not being know to its effects. Any advice would be great thanks. 

Ow i also didn't eat for about 30 hours so i hope that won't be in vain  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: few pedro questions [Re: phobey]
    #2083708 - 11/08/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've never tripped San pedro, hoping to order some soon and try it. I would say go for the alone trip, just make sure your dose isn't too extremely high for the first time. I think trips alone with anything can teach you soooo much about yourself and help you dig deep into the unknown areas of your mind. Good luck and write a trip report. Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2083865 - 11/08/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ive done san pedro a few times....you should be fine

just keep in mind that the trip may last quite a bit longer than a mushroom trip...mine were usually 8-12 hours :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblephobey
watcher

Loc: home
Re: few pedro questions [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2091340 - 11/11/03 02:39 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well i drank the snot and it was not one of a pleasent taste far from even. It took about 3 hours for me to get some minor visuals nothing to shabby. Tho i was feeling very happy didn't feel much of the whole deal. Hopefully beter luck next time i think i will skip the boiling down part of the juice and just take a nice cup of tea !

I hope the next trip wil be better but hey at least we got aquinted (spell check ne1). I think i will like my next encounter cauze visuals i did get where warm n smooth so can't wait for a full blown pedro trip! If anyone has a got a good recipe i would love to hear.

peace.

Anonymous

#2091350 - 11/11/03 02:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would boil it down. it contains the same amount of mesclaine. 

mescaline can be cooked to 250 degrees until its start to break down.

mescaline is a very sober journey. I recommend you go outside and see nature while on it.  its great to go with good buddies and friends. My bond with people have been strengthed by it. Just understand it going to be a sober trip.  no confusion just understanding. :smile:

you will begin to understand why the NAC use it all the time. its a big part of there lifes.

peace

zerohero

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: few pedro questions [Re: ]
    #2092183 - 11/11/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

mescaline is great. the mind buzz is super ego busting. the body buzz is furry and feels pretty decent. there's not much hangover even at super high levels. the visuals can be mind blowing. it takes a good bit so i usually make a smoothy with the cactus and some frozen berries and sugar and blend till smooth and just drink it for an hour or two. it's really funny because the come up is really really slow. then you're saying, nothing's gonna happen, and two minutes later your mind has blown wide and you're like oh shit. mescaline is very compassionate and so it's good to be with friends, animals, and plants, the natural world in general. but alone is ok

--------------------
...or something

Anonymous

Re: few pedro questions [Re: eve69]
    #2092459 - 11/11/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that is very nice thing you said eve69.

I agree. it is very commassionate, its like you can felt the being of the cactus taking care of you help you and making you a better person.

5 shrooms for you.

Offlinegarbage

#2093118 - 11/11/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

how do you prepare it if its dried? can i just throw it in a blender with some water?

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Anonymous

Re: few pedro questions [Re: garbage]
    #2093170 - 11/11/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yep. that will work.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2093203 - 11/11/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zerohero said:
that is very nice thing you said eve69.

I agree. it is very commassionate, its like you can felt the being of the cactus taking care of you help you and making you a better person.

5 shrooms for you. 

Hey Thanks :smile:

--------------------
...or something

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2093211 - 11/11/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

garbage said:
how do you prepare it if its dried? can i just throw it in a blender with some water?

Well, yeah, but it turns to froth which can't be forced down. As a smoothy it can actually taste aye oh kay

--------------------
...or something

Offlinegarbage

Re: few pedro questions [Re: eve69]
    #2094579 - 11/11/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

how much dry for a good dose?

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2094664 - 11/11/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I grind my dried cactus up into powder and capsulate it. Since the potency can vary I tend to go with a midrange dose of around 55-65 grams dried. This accounts for the medium dose of the lowest recorded potency and the highest. It's not perfect, but it keeps me from going to far or not going far enough.

I have a simple extraction that I prepaired that still contains the chlorophyl and whatever plant fats that were brought out, but when it's fully dried I will powderize it and weight it to try to get a rought idea (and I mean really rough idea) of the alkaloid content of 100 dried grams. It will be by no means any kind of precise measure but it will help me to judge dosage with this batch by being able to weight the product with most of the plant material removed.

I'm still contemplating going through with some kind of defatting process to get rid of the green gunk. I would really like to get all of the pure extraction techniques down pat.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Anonymous

#2094666 - 11/11/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

25-30 gram dried san pedro is a good dose. this is 25-30 gram of just green flesh. don't count the core.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2096763 - 11/12/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Mix in a blender with limeaid and ice. The acid and sugar keeps the bitterness to a managable level. IMPORTANT: as pointed out, it will turn to green snot in a few minutes, so only make up about 8 ounces of liquid with about 1/4th of your dosage at a time. Chug then wait roughly 20 minutes and repeat.

BTW, San Pedro is just about the best psychedelic in this poster's mind for a gentle, controllable trip, depending on dosage. It would be my overall favorite if it weren't for the enormous amount of plant material required compared to fungus or LSD.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies