Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
birds... flying information or refuge of the DAMNED??
    #2091352 - 11/11/03 02:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Birds. How bout em? cant live with em cant live without em. Or can you? Can the planet, can mother earth ARE you mother earth? There are lots of ways to introduce an idea amid endless meaninglessness, but this always leaves the question to be answered: what is this thread about? abortion? no

it's about birds. our feathered, caged, domesticated, flying, but sometimes not-flying friends of the animal kingdom. the relationship between man and bird is one that goes back. Way back. just look at your old cave paintings. one of the most popular images painted on rock by our unenlightened ancestry is one of the mighty bird hunt. stone-age mankind would gather together in a hunting party and grunt savage melodies into the early morning sky as they chased the birds closer and closer together until they had nowhere to run but off a cliff. their tiny heads smashed against the rocks below, and the tribes bloody harvest would be bountiful.

What I'm really trying to get at is.. maybe the birds are reincarnated spirits of the damned. In this case the damned would be the dinosaurs. Now I've never seen a dinosaur (who has? maybe the odd scientist) but I suspect that the birds behave very much like the dinosaurs once did, only waaay smaller. Imagine if all the birds were as big as cars and houses.. they would be a deadly bunch. So maybe God and company (angels(aliens) thought the dinosaurs were sinners and trapped them in the bodies of birds and then that made room for the mammmals. Makes you wonder how we are going to pay for our sins... gnomes? Study that gnome book (the one with the pictures of the naked gnome-wives) cause it might come in useful someday. So whaddya think? Was God mad, did he shrink down the dinos to make room for us, or was it satan? Are birds a trap? are they gonna get real big again someday?

Maybe some of you scholars knwo whether or not it says anything about this in the bible? (joking)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: birds... flying information or refuge of the DAMNED?? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2091450 - 11/11/03 03:38 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*flips you the bird*
:grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: birds... flying information or refuge of the DAMNED?? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2091569 - 11/11/03 05:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

um, haha

--------------------
Namaste

Jump to top Pages: 1