Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeavis555
Stranger
 User Gallery

the haunted house * 1
    #20897112 - 11/27/14 03:31 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

We use to go to this old house behind this church to smoke. It had broken windows and some boarded up. One day we were all eating mushrooms. It was a cloudy gloomy day and we started a small fire and we're doing the same shirt we always did. My buddy was playing guitar and singing.

All of a sudden we heard someone walki g in the house and a light came on upstairs.
There were no wires even going into the house it was at least 50 years since anyone lived there. We started hearing someone singing along with us from the house. Then we all shut up and heard a low humming like it was vibrating our ear drums. Then we heard someone talking to us but not verbally it was telepathic.
Said something like why do you hate me why are you scared of me, but I love you, I love you all.

When I looked around I was the only one still there everybody had ran back to the car. I was having a conversation with this spirit, it was calming and brilliant. But I had been shook back into reality when. I realized everyone had left me so I threw a stick at the house and ran away.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineannunaki yooper
Philosopher
 User Gallery

Loc: In Da U.P....eh?
Re: the haunted house [Re: beavis555]
    #20897125 - 11/27/14 03:35 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That would be scary. Did you ever go back? Reminds me of the Bell Witch.

--------------------
Anything I say on here is total bullshit...I'm really insecure and lie A LOT to fit in

Offlinebeavis555
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: the haunted house [Re: annunaki yooper]
    #20897172 - 11/27/14 03:47 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

It was torn down shortly afterward,  we then would go to Kirtland Ohio to hang it's a freaky place with a race of midget people called melon heads. It also has the devils gate, it's a freaky mysterious place and it's were morman religion was founded originally.

There's many stories about the melonheads they are really short with huge heads, suppose to make them really smart like aliens. They have telepathic abilities and are super fast almost like they can materialize and disapear. But you'll never see one if you don't believe they exist. I never seen one but my friends swear they have and did. We use to hang at the Devils gate tho. Until the cops kicked us out.

Offlineannunaki yooper
Philosopher
 User Gallery

Loc: In Da U.P....eh?
    #20897183 - 11/27/14 03:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'm from Zanesville originally

--------------------
Anything I say on here is total bullshit...I'm really insecure and lie A LOT to fit in

Offlinebeavis555
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: the haunted house [Re: annunaki yooper]
    #20897208 - 11/27/14 03:55 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude northeast Ohio has all kinds of freaky shit, the Amityville horror and all the closed down mental hospitals.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #20897234 - 11/27/14 04:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, thats trippy!

Would you go back to "talk" to the spirits?

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Offlinebeavis555
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: the haunted house [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20897280 - 11/27/14 04:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Damn, thats trippy!

Would you go back to "talk" to the spirits?

No I never did because I didn't drive and my buddies were too freaked out to go back. The next time I went I took a chic who wanted to check it out, it had been torn down

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports