Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: sh0e]
    #2845241 - 06/30/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hello all.. just some friendly subconscious ramblings from your resident crazyman..
Some think that lucid dreams and nightmares takes place on the same plane of existence.. the 5th density. This realm is polarized in light and dark, the dark vibrations being much more dense then the light.. it is literally a place of purely spiritual energy (non-matter), any images being 'holograms' or projections of light.

Instant karma is also in effect. As well as the standard physics of spiritual densities.. thought is manifested instantly and this is also where instant karma comes into play.. always remember that there is a balance to everything. Consider dreams in the 5th density to be practice for when you actually live there. If you manifest a gun and shoot someone in the head, you will feel the exchange of karmic energy then and there. Reality is all what you make it by your thoughts and actions. In that plane.. that fact is multiplied.

The main influence on your orientation in this dimension (light or dark) resides in your center, and whether you are centered in love or fear. Nightmares would be when you are consumed by fear, or avoid it, and so it chases you and haunts you. The ideal way to handle any 'freaky' situation in a nightmare is to center yourself in the vibration of love, for all things.. love being the polar opposite of fear, dissolves it away just as light penetrates the darkness. The 5th density beings reside in either one of these two polarities, the dark ones feed on your fears or the light ones spread the love.

Center yourself in love and light, and you can face any demon, any fear.

Succumbing to fear and darkness is one path, but not my preferred method.. so I advocate transcending it with love and light.

And remember, you are always your best dream interpreter. Your dreams reflect your life and your reality. Look at the symbols, the intent, the meaning, the people, the colors, the surroundings, the feelings, the images.. everything is connected.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2845710 - 07/01/04 12:24 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The other night I had a short glimpse in a dream of an old friend I hadn't seen for years.. next day I get a call from a mutual friend and he says that the friend from my dream is in town and was asking about me..

That plus a few other things has me feeling confused lately about things

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #2845718 - 07/01/04 12:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i thought the people in your dreams were fantasy? everything is totally made up by you? so how does instant karma come into play?

does this mean i have alot of karma comming my way for killing a giant half human baby with a lizard head? or fighting a ninja and impaling him with a broom stick?

ive even had dreams where i was being attacked then all of a sudden all of these karate guys would manifest and would kill them for me.

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
    #2847019 - 07/01/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

when you killed the giant half human baby with a lizard head the bad karma would have been instantly present, wouldn't it? this means the karma was manifested and passed during the same dream. sooo ... no bad giant half human baby with a lizard head karma for you, my friend :smile: it's all taken care of ... by you.

peace

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2856223 - 07/04/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i had a dream 3 nights ago where i was fighting in some sort of war.. i seen alot of people dieing and i knew myself that i would die too.. i thn ran out into the battle field then i got shot to the ground. everything turned red and my eyes slowly closed then it was all black.... the fear i had turned to a emptiness... quiet and still... just nothing... then i started dreaming about something else. this was kinda freaky tho thats 2 dreams in the last 4 months that ive dreamnt of my death

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: el_duderino]
    #2882461 - 07/12/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

el_duderino said:

Once i've fallen asleep or am nearly Nearly there, i often visualise something as if i was just laying there staring at it with my eyes open. (similair to the staring at my room with eyes open experience). I would see the bed post or the fan in my room and then realise aha this isn't here im just visualising it, and then after that if i can keep my lucidity it's great but that is rarely the case.

That has happened to me now 3 or 4 times. It's really an interested experience. It's really like you just open your eyes, you see something, but you still realize you're just laying in bed with your eyes shut. I like when it happens, the feeling i get in my body reminds me of tripping.

(And hey, this needed a bump, one of the best threads)
:mushroom2:

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #3092661 - 09/04/04 07:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My last batch of lucid dreams are getting REALLY lucid and vivid. I've never even tripped with such clarity, it's 100% as if my entire mind is simply focused inward instead of outward, and my senses turned inside as well. It's not hazy or unclear about what's going on AT ALL, which is a big step for me when it comes to dreams. Hope all of your dreamings are going well!

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Hrethic]
    #3092680 - 09/04/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

my dreaming has been intensly vivid as of late also.. I feel one with the cycle again.. many a transcended inner fear and demon. I am remembering..

--------------------

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: Dream Thread [Re: castaway]
    #3096851 - 09/05/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"In quiet reflection about everybody I have interacted with, in the short time I have been on these boards, I find myself drawn to the prospect of sharing Supermarket's dreams. I hope she will share because I think that is one deep personality there"

I find it QUITE amusing that everyone thinks Super is female. I saw another thread where someone thought he was a she. Sorry to burst your bubble.
But yes, I totally agree with what you are saying. Super is a very dear friend of mine who has the heart of 1000 men. From the very first time I ever met him years ago, I could and still do feel his radiant energy. I can safely say that he is by far one of the most devine individuals I have and ever will meet.

:heart:Jon :mushroom2:

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
    #3102073 - 09/07/04 04:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In keeping with the dream topic, I was tripping with a friend of mine who had never tried mushrooms before a couple of days ago.
I started feeling the beginning effects not long after we dosed. I've tripped plenty of times now so I have a good feel for them. About an hour or two later she still didn't think she could feel them but as we were talking, I could tell that they were afecting her. We got into the deepest convorsations disecting eachother's dreams, fantacies, sexual pleasures, and so on.

I found the similatities and differences in our dreams very interesting. before I fall asleep, I will form thought paterns that turn into a situation that I can control at will or sit back and watch as if in third person. I usually wake up several times and continue where I left off and eventually forget what I was dreaming and become "dead." This is where my mind
goes blank and I never remember whats going on in this period of time. When I wake up in the morning I almost never remember even a single thought that went on in my head unless it was really touching.
Unlike me, she falls asleep very quickly. She claims she goes to bed with an empty mind and stays in the "dead" state most of the night
except for a couple of moments where she'll wake up all of a sudden throughout the night;
but almost always remembers something when she wakes up.
I don't understand that. It seems mixed up or backwards to me.
I'm guessing that the "dead" state is r.e.m. sleep (rapid eye movements) A catscan will show that this is the most active time for the brain focusing mostly on the middle to back right side.
What I'm wondering is... Only 5% of the entire world is left-handed. (I happen to be one of those)
Could this determine a difference in a stronger right and left brain? If so,...would this determine a different result in a catscan durring r.e.m. sleep inturn making a big difference in the dreams of left and right brain thinkers?

:popcorn:

:heart:~Jon~ :mushroom2:

Offlinesirius1
Stranger
    #3103528 - 09/07/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dreamt that i had to look after this radiator, i could take the thing around with me, but everyone kept trying to turn it down, or off. it did my head in, i had to keep turning it back up and watching out for people everywhere, and people would like start acting normal around me and start to talk and that, and then they'd suddenly try to grab for it, so i started standing back from people and speaking in a louder voice so i could keep a proper eye on them. thats it !

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dream Thread [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3103637 - 09/07/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

reading this thread of fun and eerie at the same time. It's like peeking into the mass subconscious, standing on the subtle soft dark of that thin line that separates dream and reality.
I am also left handed.

Quote:

What I'm wondering is... Only 5% of the entire world is left-handed. (I happen to be one of those)
Could this determine a difference in a stronger right and left brain? If so,...would this determine a different result in a catscan durring r.e.m. sleep inturn making a big difference in the dreams of left and right brain thinkers?

I would tend to think so, but I may be biased as everyone in my band is left handed :wink:. That's a freak coincidence if I've heard of one.

anyway.. keep on with the posting of the dreams.. because dreams are our subconscious memories, and as we share them and explore them we begin to see parallels in our dreamtime and realities and it is wonderful.

--------------------

Invisiblesh0e
Male

#3105514 - 09/07/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i had a bizzaro dream last nite that i was standing in kitchen with my parents. i was around 10 years old again. i was looking through our backdoor and everything seemed to be okay. i could see cars driving around and people in their backyard doing shit, normal everyday shit. then i looked up at the sky and there was this MASSIVE pink brain floating high up, the brain had this train whistle connected to it. everyone else seemed to not even notice it floating up there. then the whistle let out this loud "TOOOT TOOOOOT" (lol) and then time starting reversing. like i was getting even younger, turning into a toddler and grown up adults were turning into teenagers and so on. every so often this brain whistle would let out another "TOOOT TOOOOOOOOT" and then adults who turned into teenagers would turn into kids and i kids turned into babies and babies turned into nothing.
the end. :thumbup:

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3107333 - 09/08/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This is a very important thread. For a number of reasons.

For starters, everything is speeding up, people?s dreams become more lucid, we all know this from ever increasing reports on the board.

Then theres this matter of personal connections. Some you know as friends. But thats not all, upon examining certain member?s unique personal vibrations :smile: i discovered that i know these individuals from various periods in my current and past lives.

We should post all unusual dreams here, it might not be apparent but your dream might just be connected to others here. I'm starting to notice this "collective S&P consciousness" rapidly developing  :wink:

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Dream Thread [Re: el_duderino]
    #3107399 - 09/08/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Everyone seems to describe their dreams in physical terms.

theres several types of dreams i have.

In one particular type i feel very strange unreal emotions. The dream itself is some wierd set and settings but i think this physical set is not important, but more it acts like a 3d cover to the real thing

These emotions are like deep long forgotten traumas, forgotten in my mind in this life but still kept in my heart. Very strange, i can not describe them any better but i can only assume that there is some activity on the spiritual level that my mind trys to manifests in 3d set to match it as best as it can

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Jellric]
    #3107412 - 09/08/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jellric said:
do you guys have any tips on how to induce lucidity?
don't eat for 3 or 4 hours before bedtime. Go to bed hoping for a lucid dream, but not demanding one either.

that thing about eating works wonders. Dont eat before bed time if you want LD.

Any chemical aid will only be temporary. Don't bother with pot and teas. I remember one guy told me that if you eat like a lot of bananas before sleep you will LD like mad, thats true to some extent but once again its unstable and temporary.

There is no need for any herbs/pills. Everything will happen naturally and will continue to become more frequent and powerful as time goes by.

But not eating before sleep is possibly one of the best LD tips.

Invisiblesh0e
Male

Re: Dream Thread [Re: cleaner]
    #3111325 - 09/08/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i wonder why my dreams are always in 3rd person view kinda. like im some invisible camera hovering around my body and im just watching shit go on. i have 0 control. their like movies.

anyway i had about 4 retarted dreams just b4 when i went for a nap.

#1. i walked into the bathroom and i grabbed my bottle of hair gel. i squeezed a small amount into my hands and my sister ran in and said "DONT PUT FOOD IN YOUR HAIR!" and i got confused and said "but its hair gel" and she said "yeah people eat that stuff, you know like hand cream and shampoo, they eat that stuff and get heaps high" and i was like "what the hell, no they dont"
the end.

2#. i was skating down my road on an axe, Yes an axe.
(i probably dreamt this because i had to buy an axe from the hardware 2 days ago) but i dont know why i was skateboarding the axe)

3#. this one freaked me out a bit.
i woke up (still dreaming) and walked out of my room cos i could hear my family making alot of noise. the house was pretty dark. i walked into the loungeroom and i saw my sister meditating about 3 metres off the ground. so naturally i was like "what the fuck". i left the loungeroom and walked a bit down the hall way. theres a room at the end of the hallway and there was heaps of blue light comming from it. so i slowly walked towards it and peeped in and there was this huge blue swirling portal and my mum was standing infront of it. but she looked so different. like a evil sorceress, big orange hair, glowing eyes, a black robe. then she said "wait here you cant come with me" i said "ok" then she dissapeared in it. WIERD

#4. again this dream weirded me out a fair bit.
i woke up in bed (still dreaming, i think, i really dont know rite now) becase someone was tapping me on my head, very lightly. as if he was trying to wake me up very gently so i wouldnt freak out. i managed to raise my head a little and i saw this persons legs, he/she was wearing blue jeans and black shoes. i tried pushing my self up with my arms but my body felt like it weighed 200kg and i just couldnt do it. he tapped me on my head again, i tried my hardest again to lift myself up but couldnt. i gave up and went back to sleep.
the end.
  :crazy:

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Hello [Re: sh0e]
    #3111701 - 09/09/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well I'm new but I've got one thats been nagging at me (still sends chills down my spine) first a bit of background I have had some pretty scary dreams (not as in I was scared but it fits the typical horror) if you have read H.P Lovecraft you'll know what I'm talking about I'm in some weird city/building that bairly makes fits logical understanding of angles and matirals ect. and there are "Things" just out of sight but all around as something big comes towards me slowly but evenitably made up of morphic slimy flesh (like some squid or eel) in those dreams I am not afriad but wait for what ever to reach me so I might confront or leave it be. But in this dream I was in a forest on the edge of some property with a large Mansion styl building but as I stand in the woods something begins to move to me from farther out in the trees nothing big maby 4-5 feet tall and dark in shape and form (it is distinc though in shape with arms and legs well formed) but suddnly I'm filled with Terror not Fear but Deep down soul clutching terror (even typing this is sending goose bumps and shivers and it was well over a week ago) so I begin to move towards the building (seeking safety?) as I reach the open grass of the lawn it reaches the edge of the tree line (no more then 100 yards behind me now) and I break into a full run untill I finnaly reach the door to find it locked now I "FEEL" it behind me but it has stoped at the edge of the front porch like area so I turn (my hand are really shakeing now and my dogs are barking LOL wish this was part of the dream and not real life) and the "THING" I see clearly but it's been wiped from my mind (thankfully I think) and that was it I turned saw it fully and woke up with a feeling of true dread I haven't known as far back as I can rember......now I've had some scary dreams don't get me wrong again back to the refrence from earlier many of my dreams have been very much like a H.P. Lovecraft story or worse (and I mean Lovecraft not some of the latter writers that worked off of his ideas and brought about the Cuthulhu Mythos)
any Ideas esp. as to why this thing would scare me so bad as to wipe its face from my mind. I am good at rembering dreams and I KNOW I saw it's face but every time I think about it or try to recall I get shivers down my spine and......other stuff. Thanks

Edited by ElfWizard (09/09/04 12:58 AM)

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Hello [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3112645 - 09/09/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ElfWizard, that feeling of dread you are talking about. Is it in any way familiar to you? like you know that you felt it before? If yes then it's shadows of your own past life actions.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Hello [Re: cleaner]
    #3112672 - 09/09/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had an interesting vision last night. I was dreaming that i woke up in my room, normally there is this beautiful big tree i can see from my window, but when i woke up i saw white flowers covering its branches, mostly on top, as if it's just started flowering and there is more to come. Interestingly it brought feelings of relief...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals