Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Dream Thread [Re: el_duderino]
    #2653289 - 05/08/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Last night after doing zazen I went to bed at 3 AM.

I sank slowly into sleep... and had my first dream of the night.
I was petting a happy dog, when suddenly I felt another neck and head on the dog's body and realized "Whoa! This dog has two heads!" I continued petting (being pretty creeped out, but the dog seemed sorta happy, so I continued), and went to rub the second head between the ears, when I realized there was a third head that had sprouted from the top of the second (no neck, however)! I was deeply disturbed, the dog began gnawing (playfully?) on my arms, and I woke myself up. The entire dream lasted about thirty seconds apparent time.

I went back to sleep.

I had a number of very short, disturbing dreams, which I woke myself up from (one of which involved me ranting a lot in my sleep, but that's all I remember) which all seemed to last less than one minute. There seemed to be some part of myself that was semi-conscious and reasoning, thinking "Whoa, these are really fucked up dreams... I wonder why I keep having them." Finally one time when I woke up, I turned off my computer, the fan of which was buzzing loudly, and I had decided was causing these dreams somehow.

Back to sleep. Somehow it seemed that my awareness remained with my body, or rather, that I was dreaming of myself, sleeping. My dream-consciousness was floating around my sleeping body, until I heard several slight sounds.. it sounded like someone was moving around in the room... finally I discerned a dark shape in the room, creeping closer to my bed. A shaft of moonlight from the window just barely illuminated the prowler's face, and I recognized it was my friend, Matt, who is slightly crazy. I sprang up from my sleep, sitting up in bed, and mumbled some incoherent congratulations to him on successfully sneaking into my room and almost sneaking up on me. As my foggy vision cleared, I realized there was no one in the room but me and my sleeping roomate.

I got out of bed again (now 5 AM), and found most of my bedding had been kicked to the floor. I retrieved it, wrapped my self up in the blanket (realizing I was somewhat cold), and went back to a deep undisturbed sleep for the rest of the night.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
    #2655289 - 05/08/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this was a cool dream i had, i went into the face on mars!

anyway, i was on a rocket with a crew of about 7. we travelled to mars and landed on the planet. we put on our space suits and walked outside..the sand and mountains, everything was orange/red colour. our mission was to actually enter the face on mars. so from our landing point we started to trek to the side of the face, it was HUGE.
when we got about 10 metres from the side wall of the face it cracked, bright light was shining through the crack. it started to slide open. we walked inside, the interior was metallic, very shiny. on one far end of the room was a massive like LCD screen, it was weird. it was like a massive mainframe. and sitting infront of the computer was a really odd lookin alien. he was heaps tall, very skinny. specially his arms and neck, he was a bluish/purple colour and had a few large dots over him (dont remember the colour of the dots)
anyway he was friendly, as in he didnt mind us intruding but more welcomed us. he didnt speak or move much, but somehow we were communicating. in the end he asked me somehow if i would like to stay behind, and live with him. i chose to stay. the rest of the crew travelled back to where ever we came from.

the dream started out with me being on the rocket, so who knows.

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #2667486 - 05/12/04 05:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

had a pretty cool dream.
Was shroom hunting on a nice cold and wet day. Went with my folks and their friends, (they like to go shroom hunting for lactarius deliciousus and other edible shrooms) I obviously took the opportunity to look for my favourite shrooms and found a LOT of them, my dad points out a few and i said "No not them ones! They're not what im looking for" anyway so he ended up helping me look for the psychadelic shrooms - haha real weird cuz theres no way i'd tell him about them and then no way he'd help me find them.

We found a huge patch and i spotted a rather big one. Next thing i know its as big as a rather large tree so they need to take out a huge saw or sumthing to cut it down. Once it's cut i have a bad feeling that it was an endangered species or under protection or sumthing and start running, i run out of the forrest which turns out to be surrounded by a large suburb (very unforrestlike area). um thats about it. I just thought the huge mushroom was really cool! :laugh:

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Anonymous

#2670449 - 05/12/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha sweet. TinTree, i also find that fans contribute to crazy dreams.

im so into dreams right now its crazy and ive been having a lot of LDs or what i think are LDs. heres my LD from last night:

i was on stage with Incubus and my friend. at first we were their dancers, but then it changed to just chillin on stage. one of the band members pulled out a pipe and i went to ask Brandon (lead singer) if he had any weed and he said "man, dont do weed. trip on shrooms!" and i was like "yeah but i he has a pipe so lets smoke" and hes like "ok i have some back stage" and then it ended! i fucking hate when i dont smoke in a dream, everytime i dream about having weed i NEVER smoke it  :mad:. i dont have dreams about pot a lot but that was a pretty cool one! i saw, felt, heard, said everything and if i wanted to say something, i said it. i had complete control of the dream! yayyy

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Dream Thread [Re: IamHungry]
    #2678823 - 05/14/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

IamHungry said:
since i stopped smoking pot i have had extensively vivid and realistic dreams.

i stopped about 3 weeks ago, so i havent really had a large amount of these dreams, but theyre still eerily real.

Me too. I stopped smokin about two weeks ago, and last night i had a darn weird realistic dream:
I was outside, lookin at the stars, and all of a sudden, these comets come down to earth with circular paths (almost like a hallucination).
And this was a dream inside a dream. So i wake up in a car (still dreaming), and as i get home, i see that my house had been grossly separated in two parts by a comet, and someone tells me that a big comet landed somewhere else in the world and that it was a catastrophe. Then i go up to my mom, and i tell her that i dreamed that comets were going to come down, but she didn't seem to understand me.

What took hold of my attention when i really woke up is that i realized that when i saw my destroyd house, i asked myself if this was real, and it seemed so real that i told myself it had to be real, without realizing it was a dream.

aren't you supposd to realize your dreaming when you ask yourself in your dream if what your seeing is reality or not?

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Lucid Dreaming Sites And Online Communities [Re: Shroomism]
    #2683584 - 05/15/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Good evening fellow shroomerites!

I am a dreamer. I discovered lucid dreaming last fall when I first saw the excellent Linklater's movie "Waking Life". I have had 3 lucid dreams since then (I'm a lazy ass :smirk:). It's a pity none of them did last long enough to really enjoy... :wink:

I don't want to post a dream or something, but only because all my dreams are too intimate to share with this enormous community. I just want to tell you about some great lucid dreaming related online sites/communities. I'm sure most of You know about them already, but still:
  • The Lucidity Institute
    This institute founded in 1987 by Dr. Stephen LaBerge is a pioneer in lucid dreaming research.
  • Through the Mirror
    Very informative site with the oldest online lucid dreaming community.
  • Dream Views
    Another great information site and community, a little newer.
  • SeaLife community
    The Sea Life community consists of Dream Teams (each of which is 5-10 persons). Each team has its own forum where the members post their dreams, discuss, comment them etc. Non-members cannot view these team forums. A great place to write Your dream journal and make new friends. And the 13 Moon Mayan calendar  as an option :thumbup:

See You in the dreamworld!

--------------------

Edited by ivi (08/22/04 12:06 AM)

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #2695793 - 05/18/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It was summer of 2001, and i was experiencing once again, divine moments of truth , while trance-dancing and eating Amanitas during a Psychedelic trance festival that was held on a Greek island called "Samothraki"

After consuming Amanitas for almost 4 days on a row, i decided the time had come for a stronger dose.

The thing is, that i had mixed the grinded shrooms into a jar with marmelade, and i had no control of the actual dose i was ingesting...
After eating almost all of the marmelade, i smoked some hash, and felt quite sleepy...

I went to some friends that where camping close to me, but found them sleeping in their tent.
Not having enough space to lie down inside the tent, i lied down, keeping only half of my body (head in) in the tent.

Right after liyng down, i closed my eyes and started to see clearly right away.................................................................

Crystal vivid pictured, i watched what the eyes of a person would, if he was cannoned from the earth with an unspeakable speed.

First i saw the tents ceiling, and right after alot of leaves, from the trees above the tent, out of the leaves and into the air, higher and higher , i could now see alot of tents from up there, i could now see a part of the dancefloor.....

larger part of the dancefloor along with camping area.......all of the dancefloor full of happy people dancing, thru some clouds (could only see white for 1/100 of a sec)

....Could now see all of the festivals area, along with some part of the island, it felt that something is pulling me in a straight line right out of where i was liyng down towards......who knows where!!!!?!!!!!

....larger part of the island, the whole island, alot of see around, the picture now was starting to look like a map, i could see some part of the country as i have seen it only on map......i could now see small parts of neighbour countrys.....

could see a large part of Europe now, whole Europe, more of the earth, more and more, untill i had this Sattelite view (and didnt even have the time to shit my pants)

Up to now all this cannon-procedure seemed as if it had lasted a just a few seconds (just to give you an idea of the speed)

Surprised, i watched the earth become smaller and smaller, feeling like an astronaut.
I was curious in what else could happen after such a long trip.....(I could hear the sound of the mooving earth now.in the silent space.....)

Well.......the earth became so small that other planets of our Solar-System became visible, in the beginning just a few, but in a matter of seconds i could see all of them, in great detail,

still moving with THE speed.
All of our solar system was now getting smaller and smaller.......i could see so clear that everyday life seems blured....

Our solar system was not visible anymore, i could now see the shape of our Galaxy (i dont even remember all these planetary aspects in my everyday life)

It was like a fucken documentary about space!

The galaxy became smaller and smaller as i was still on my way..............
I felt what i think was the entry into another Galaxy, only because i could see it become smaller and smaller again....At that point, i remember thinking,....."What next? What's after the Galaxyz?" And suddenly i felt as if i was in the clouds again, bright white light was making me blind.......

Right after, i started to see better , and could see another world where everything existed on clouds..........

I saw some gardens, where i could hear female voices coming from....i approached one of the gardens, (very happy) and was exited with my new discovery.

Right after i thought that my girlfriend was a jail, and wanted to get rid of it (i left her behind to go to that festival)

I could now see my girl and me in a space-ship classic UFO with no ceiling (from behind)

I saw me showing her some strange thing that was turning around it self, changing shape constantly, and i thought that this is what i always was trying to explain to her....
My knowledge of the liquid nature of anything, and that our relationship was actually just a short period of time, since everything changed constantly.

After that i remember being very enthusiastic as i was for the first time (from what i could remember)  to perceive the world thru fluorescent rectangulars, triangles and other geometrical shapes floating in total black space (background).
It seemed that...every shape, was a completely diferent optical angle of perception.
I could think thru the triangle perspective, and thru the lozengle and so on...

The strangest thing of all, is that during the whole trip, i had my <<normal>> everyday way of thinking with me.
I could think, critisize and see what all these strange things mean for my life!
I dreamed awaken!
Finally, i <<woke up>> only that i knew that waking up didnt mean the same thing to me anymore.

Happy as very few times in my life for the incredible experience i just had, i started dancing jumping as high as i could in the air......
unfortunatelly because of the Amanitas i had no sense of balance, and i landed with my nose (auts!) on another guys head......
The crash was so violent that along with a *crack* inside my nose , i saw the guy holding his head from pain.....

I broke my nose alright, and lied down waiting for the bleeding....there was no bleeding eventually but only a very strong pain, which was strange enought since i never feel any kind of pain on my body during Amanita intoxication. It is completely numb.

My nose became 3 times its normal size and i wasnt so happy as i was in the beggining.......i danced tho, and managed to have a good time.

Moths later, i had to deside on whether i would make a surgery to make me breath easier since i had a bad since birth diaphragm.
Well Amanitas made my descision alot easier, since i now had a freakier nose than before and couldnt breath so well.

The result was that i now after the surgery have a perfectly working nose, better than what i had when i first came to life.

I dont think i would have done this surgery if didnt hit that guys head tho. That made things worse enough to make me desire the better. :smile:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (05/18/04 01:08 PM)

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Sterile]
    #2695934 - 05/18/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wow man, that sounds fuckin intense! I guess that was a LD huh?
how could you decide to take a larger dose of amanitas after 4 days of tripping?

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: exclusive58]
    #2696012 - 05/18/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

He he. very intense man! More than i could ever imagine!!!

I wanted to trip more because i knew that shamans in the past used to trip for a week or more with the king of shrooms. (i read that somewhere on the net)

And i see always some kind of continuation on the trips with Amanitas......so i wanted to see how deep the rabbithole goes i guess.....

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (05/18/04 12:52 PM)

Offlineexplora
Stranger
    #2704468 - 05/20/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

On the topic of dreaming and psychedelics, please check out some of our adventures in psychedelic dreaming.

http://www.dreamofpeace.net/thewaves/08psychedelic/index.php

I run a forum called Sea Life, where dreamers from around the globe come together in small groups called dream teams. It's a lot of fun, please check us out..

Our name comes from a conscious dream journey to the year 2012, where I discovered I was one of a team of architects developing a platform for exploring our personal and planetary evolution. Dreams are a great way to come closer to the earth, and help birth it's greater visions into our physical world. Join us..

http://sealife.dreamofpeace.net/

Nick

Offlineexplora
Stranger
Re: Dream Thread [Re: explora]
    #2704469 - 05/20/04 02:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

oh dear. didn't notice ivi had already posted about us in the thread above. haha. nice one ivi :smile:

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #2704487 - 05/20/04 03:04 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

My dreams have also increased in intensity and lucidity since I stopped smoking pot.  I keep having a sort of recurring dream with slight variations each time.  I keep getting nuked!  Last time I was surfing with my friend, when about a mile away, this huge bomb was falling to the ground at about 5 miles an hour...I knew it was a nuke, and we both dived under the water.  Well, we got vapourized :smile:  The cool thing is these dreams aren't negative - I get a big rush like "wow I'm finally gonna find out what happens next".  Most times this happens I feel myself being pulled up into the sky shortly after the nukage.  Good fun!

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#2709957 - 05/21/04 03:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

And by the way...this is one of the best threads on the shroomery imo.

Good job Shroomism  :thumbup:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Offlinegreenfairy
Stranger
Loc: NZ
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Sterile]
    #2740577 - 05/28/04 06:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

GAwd I dreamt of Billy Connolly the other night (very clean it was too).... whoa

--------------------
Peace, Love, Light, Hugs, Smiles & Solutions to us all.

InvisibleChronic7
    #2752389 - 06/01/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i dreamt i was floating up then down and kept happening over and over again, it was on a huge road in the desert, but with lots of traffic and i kept landing in different cars then trying my hardest to float up again!

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Dream Thread *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #2752394 - 06/01/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Chronic7

Reason for deletion: d

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Chronic7]
    #2753272 - 06/01/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I had a very odd dream a night ago, and I discovered how it all turned it. The dream was a harbringer.

Two days ago, I discovered some unopened, but long overdue yogurt. I threw it out without opening it.

A night later, I had a dream that I was drinking some yogurt from the fridge. There were three yogurts, the same type from which I threw away in the fridge, and I gave my buddy (who's name escapes me right now) a yogurt to drink. I popped one open and drank it myself, and then felt this strange fuzz go down my esophagus. Oddly enough, as I peered into the yogurt I was drinking, there were two large and hairy amoeba like fungus moving around in the yogurt. I felt sick to my stomach and did not want to tell my friend what I did, but then I woke up, still feeling sick.

The next day, my grandmother was preparing some dishes and she accidently cut off a part of her nail while chopping some bamboo. I bandaged her up, but I thought where the nail could have went. Come dinner time, I was eating her fabulous mushroom soup, when I noticed something hard and shell-like.

You can piece together the rest of the story.  :tongue:rojectile:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: daba]
    #2833477 - 06/27/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I had a dream last night about a shroomery member :smirk:

It also combined this member with my job, me getting fired (because of the member in question!) and losing my girlfriend (I don't have one, IRL).

Somehow all that twisted into a LONG dream sequence about me trying to fix what appeared to be a computer from far into the future. :crazy:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: Dream Thread [Re: trendal]
    #2836332 - 06/28/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

One morning about half a year ago, I was lying awake in bed. Worried. What was wrong with me? Why did the peace I felt a month ago leave? Fear and loathing, you guys get the picture. Then I clearly remember thinking: "will it be ok if I just stop smoking pot?" Bam! My cell phone rings, I stretch my arm and pick it up. In the other end I can hear a conversation, like if someone called you up by accident because they left the num lock off. One sentence could be heard: "It surely will." beeeeeeeep. Silence.

After this I got out of bed. Perplexed. I remain perplexed. Was it a dream? I remember a week later, telling my brother of the incident. Then I got the idea to check 'incoming calls' on my phone, but no such calls came that day. Weird. Anyways - still smoking, still stuck.

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: Dream Thread [Re: dorkus]
    #2838503 - 06/29/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

this dream made no sense.
i was in this huge house, more like a mansion. i was in the kitchen. it looked like it was atleast 50 stories high. it was a real nice place.. the staircase going up was strange, it was zig zagging up in all directions, there wasnt any handrails so it was a little dangerous. i decided to walk up the stair case. i walked up to about the 13-14th floor and that lead me into a huge open room with cribs and beds all over the place. there were babies crawling along the ground. some of them even tried pushing me off the edge of the stair case. i was freaking out heaps bad and kicked a few babies off the edge and ran down the stairs. i was back in the kitchen now and was walking towards a backdoor. but when i opened the door i realized i was in a massive purple void. all that existed outside the house was purple. i freaked out more, closed the door cos i thought id fall into the void. soon as the kitchen door shut the walls turned to lego blocks and fell apart. i turned around and there was this giant baby with a lizard head. it could blow fire out of its mouth, it wanted me dead. so i picked up lego blocks and threw them at its head and he died. WTF?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria