Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]
OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: Dream Thread [Re: NosferatuMan]
    #3423043 - 11/29/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

what the hell, sometimes dreams are just retarded...

I dreamt i was at a Led Zepplin concert and there was some hillbilly guy singing some beatles song thats not even a song.  :what:

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Irijes]
    #3444462 - 12/04/04 01:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Irijes-
I have recently been having a bunch of dreams (like 5+) in which the govt. is "taking over" or something to that degree...always with situations like yours...people running...searches, troops...trying to find an escape route...

In fact just last night I dreamed that the govt. had come in and lockdowned the city I live in (major northeast one)...I had to gather my shit up quickly and try to escape with a friend. The dreams are always filled with this sense of urgency and almost fright...like I need to get the hell outta there...we spent the dream running around...mostly running from troops and hiding...then moving on and trying to get out of the city. It was not pleasant.

Now I will admit I have been a lil' worried about the government's current potential(if you don't know what I'm talking about, look into FEMA and the Presidential Executive Orders passed by senior bush in 92 i think)....so I think it has been seeping into my subconscious...

But these dreams have been continuing, and I haven't been thinking about that govt. crap recently at all...in fact barely anything.

I am quite worried about these dreams, and i feel like I will be a fool if I don't pay attention to these....

I gotta get out of the US man....errrrr

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Irijes]
    #3444470 - 12/04/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Irijes said:
I can still remember all the emotions throughout this dream. It was one of those dreams that just seems like real life, too real to be a dream.

I know what you mean by the realness. The emotions and meaning/feeling is very very strong.
:crazy:

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Offlineremix400
Stranger

Loc: Akron, OH, USA
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Teragon]
    #3803029 - 02/19/05 11:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive been having this dream for a while now anyone know what it means....

...i always start off on a wooden platform overlooking the ocean. i turn around and there is a man in a black business suit (i don't know who this man is) he is average (not fat or thin) extremely pale and has those bag's under his eyes like hes been up for days. and right next to him is my cousin (he died in real life 2 years ago when he was 13)...they then walk up to me and we walk together to the edge of the platform wheres there's a railing...(its a dark day if that helps...no sunshine throughout the clouds)...anyways we are at the railing with my cousin on the left and the man in the suit on the right looking at the ocean crash up against the rocks below us. then out of no ware the guy in the suits beeper goes off and me and my cousin attack the guy at wrestle him to the ground and take i take the beeper and throw it in to the ocean...once it hits the watter the ocean starts going crazy (huge waves like a storm or something is coming)...then a bright blue whirlpool starts going in front of me and my cousin...(the man in the suit is on his knees with a messed up suit and a messed up face from getting beat up)...i lean over the edge to see the whirlpool more and as soon as i see it fully my noes gushes blood and it falls into the ocean...just non stop pouring into the water...my cousin (I'm some dreams he smiles and in others he chuckles) and then i get mad and push him and he falls over the edge into the whirlpool...i just stand there and watch him drown...wondering what to do...his hand is sticking out of the water for a couple of seconds then it goes under...once that happens the the whirlpool goes away and the water calms down...i start backing away and stare at the man in the suit he points his finger at me with a smirk on his face i quickly turn around and run...then i wake up....

Ive had this dream at least once a week of about 6 months now...with Lil differences if any knows what it means i would greatly appreciate it. thank you

Offlinebag_o_buds
Stranger
Re: Dream Thread [Re: remix400]
    #4018986 - 04/05/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

in a dream i had about 2 weeks ago i was in a large building. This building had nothing but hallways and rooms off of the halls. The hallways were large with high ceilings and the rooms were enormous.
So im just wandering around this place sticking to the hallway and looking into the rooms. All the rooms were the same size and there was one on each side of the hall every 30 feet or so. I heard a girl call my name sounding really serious so i turned around to see where she was and i saw just a piece of her as she went into a room. I went to the room and walked in a bit to see her at the other end standing in a corner looking the other way. I said hey whats goin on and she turns her head around to look at me and i never saw this girl in my life she was good looking with semi long black curly hair. She looks at me and says help me and her face gets all really scared looking and then she appeared right in front of me yelling at me to help her so i took off down the hall and turned around and she kept staying behind me and disappearing and reappearing closer and closer and would appear right in front of me yelling help me with this crazy look on her face. I realized i was in a dream and tried to wake up so i did and sat up on my couch but i kept getting pulled back into the dream and falling back down and waking back up and sitting up and getting pulled back down once again. This happened like 10 times and i also remember looking at myself in a mirror and seeing that it was me but not really me like my beard was a little different and all my features were a little different than what im used to seeing. So i think i might have gotten out of my body when i scared myself into waking up and maybe me sitting up and getting pulled back into my body was my projected double trying to get out of my body. Thats about it i guess. It was crazy

Edited by bag_o_buds (04/05/05 08:20 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: bag_o_buds]
    #4847363 - 10/24/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

woah

--------------------

Offlinegbeatle
Stranger

Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #7612141 - 11/08/07 05:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

last night i had an amazing dream about this girl i like alot ha, I was dancing around some school and then i walked into her class room and went to the back of the class and we just held each other and started kissing and hugging adn it felt amazing and everything was going smoothly and i could feel and somewhat see the stars i was gazing at last night, then it switched around to differnt little episodes and i didnt see her again, but i had 2 other random dream episode things i remember but i ijust hope that one comes true some how :smile: lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom