Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineenergy_ball_within
All thatis....Our mind
how possible is it to be poisioned?
    #2046690 - 10/27/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i took just 1 gram on friday and since i have felt hot flashes from time to time and have noticed dry mouth here and there. i have also noticed my hands a bit shaky and i have been still experiencing some sort of a mild trip(ie. tracers and colors and whatnot). its been a couple of days also since smoking herb and yesterday i smoked and felt the onset of a trip immediately or atleast somewhat similar. im not sure if im sweating things.... i havent done shrooms or anything for that matter(psychodelics) for the last 5-6 yrs and i just read one guys post about possible poisoned. maybe its just my anxiety setting in, but my lips get tingly too. and my hands cold. please respond its been a couple days now. i have no pictures and havent heard anyone complain that has taken the same shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
All thatis....Our mind
Re: how possible is it to be poisioned? [Re: energy_ball_within]
    #2046693 - 10/27/03 05:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

oh and ive been burping like crazy for the past days.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #2046699 - 10/27/03 05:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it is important you tell us how you obtained the mushrooms [where they bought, picked in the wild, etc]

you need to describe them to us in as much detail as you can.

you need to describe any additional symptoms you think you might have.

if others have eaten the same mushroomer and are all fine, it is possible you had a hypersensitivity reaction, or an anxious reaction to the mushrooms.

it is likely you are, and/or will be just fine. just be sure to reprot back with all the details you can.

i will not be online for at least 10 hours or so, but ther will be others who are competent and can give you advice.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinefalseaddiction
There's agoldmine up onthe mountainside

Loc: Where the nugs flow like ...
Re: how possible is it to be poisioned? [Re: canid]
    #2047323 - 10/27/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hey man, same thing happened to me after i tripped off of of pan subbs i found...i kinda had a weird trip, but i smoked herb everyday, and when i smoked the next day i felt it kick in the trip a bit, and the cold thing happened. i just felt weird for a day or two. I know i wasn;t posionied tho, if that makes you feel any better.

--------------------

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: how possible is it to be poisioned? [Re: falseaddiction]
    #2047879 - 10/27/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

We need to come up with a name for this occurance, flashback and hppd or whatever just aren't the cause of this. Everyone experiances this after tripping from time to time, its just lingering effects that will subside. And smoking marijuana will bring back these feelings and intensify them. Its nothing at all to worry about. After a strong experiance with a hallucinogen almost everyone can sit down and see tracers/trails and fluid like breathing motion in ojects and surfaces, this is not uncommon at all. Its part of the experiance, the afterglow if you will. If you dwell on it, and over-analyze it, you'll freak yourself out into thinking you permanantly damaged your self/brain.

Don't worry, your not the only one, this is very common and will go away, the quicker you realise this and get comfortable with this fact and ignore it, the quicker it will subside and go away.

LK,

--------------------

All thatis....Our mind
    #2053768 - 10/29/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

how foolish i feel. after posting this thread it just kept getting worse(my anxiety that is). before taking the plunge into wonderland again after 5-6yrs i was a total anxious mess and after reading anothers thread about possible poisoning it just made it all come back that much more worse. i got over it the next day after talking to a close friend of mine(the same friend who was my guide on my last trip(not LAST!) almost a week ago). i just let that thread and my anxiety get the best of me. i wanna appologize for my ignorance and wanna thank those who showed "care" enough to reply back.

i will definently be coming here from time to time.

ps: what got me was the fact that i did smoke the next day and did feel this afterglow for about 2 more days. i guess a weeks time give or take is about as much as i should wait before posting silly questions like so.

oh ive also have had this afterglow/hppd thing for years now after too many lsd trips. i learned to cope with it most of the time, so i guess this is no different.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2053847 - 10/29/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes herb and shrooms do not mix. it is better to smoke a few puffs when you are coming down tow or three hours after you have been high. many people smoke herb on shroms and get paranoid that there is something wrong with them.

This is common among may users who think it is cool to mix their drugs.

on the other hand, alcohol tends to bring the shrom high down very fast when drinking beer or hard liquor.

mj

All thatis....Our mind
Re: how possible is it to be poisioned? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2088414 - 11/10/03 02:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

can you all try to identify these? im pretty sure they are the same i took before and am willing to take soon enough. i just want an id on them. they bruised blue(ive only had these since dried), so i assume that means they are "magic". im not too familar with shrooms and all, so i assume bruising blue is always associated with psilocybe? if im wrong sorry for my ignorance. i know for sure these are psilocybe though. can anyone id them for me though please(species name, etc)?

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #2088890 - 11/10/03 08:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

so i assume bruising blue is always associated with psilocybe?

not all mushrooms that bruise blue are active

They look like psilocybe cubensis.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (11/10/03 10:29 AM)

All thatis....Our mind
Re: how possible is it to be poisioned? [Re: motaman]
    #2089640 - 11/10/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

motaman said:
Quote:

so i assume bruising blue is always associated with psilocybe?

not all mushrooms that bruise blue are active

They look like psilocybe cubensis.

you wouldnt by any chance know what type of ps. cubensis they are would ya? thanks though for the reply.

so there is also blue bruising fungi which arent ps cubensis? how many in that category?

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #2089650 - 11/10/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes, those are cubensis.

Quote:

many people smoke herb on shroms and get paranoid that there is something wrong with them.

this is certainly true. there seems to be a synergistic effect of some sort between herb and mushrooms. it can make the signature a bit less clear and more sharp, sometimes overwhelming, and can cause a hightened sence of the physical synesthiesia [ie. making normal slight discomforts seem unrecognizable and more severe]. this does not happen with everybody, buyt i have experienced it and have seen people react stran gely to it when they are not used to it. i can surely understand how it may cause alarm.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #2089661 - 11/10/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

you wouldnt by any chance know what type of ps. cubensis they are would ya

Impossible to tell.

--------------------

All thatis....Our mind
    #2089688 - 11/10/03 02:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

in tx

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #2089703 - 11/10/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If they were picked wild then I guess they would be Texas strain.If they were cultivated then impossible.  :smirk: 

--------------------

All thatis....Our mind
    #2089744 - 11/10/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

cultivated im pretty sure. thanks though.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #2089791 - 11/10/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

If they were picked wild then I guess they would be Texas strain

if they where wild from anywhere, they would be a [mostly] unique strain.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2091873 - 11/11/03 09:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

There are thirteen families of mushrooms which have Psilocine/psilocybine and other related trytamines in them. All together there are 215 entheogenic type mushrooms. of these, 115 belong to the genus Psilocybe, thern there are 13 Copelandia sp., 13 Panaeous sp., 6 Hypholoma, 6 Inocybe, 13, Gymnopilus, 4 Concocybe, 2 Gerromenas, 1 Agrocybe, 1 Mycena and 1 Gaelrina; (Galerina steglichii).

mjshroomer

Most of the psychoactive speies with psilocine have some bluing at one time or another and some have intense bluing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale