Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinef8L
Triumph

Stay Away From MicronMagick!!
    #2084715 - 11/08/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This guy has completely ripped me off. He has not responded to several of my emails-- it has been over a month since ordering. Please let this message stay as a warning to others not to buy from this company with no customer service which does not ship its products!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Stay Away From MicronMagick!! [Re: f8L]
    #2084748 - 11/08/03 05:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ill back up micron magick, i had great service with them. i know many people have also. i received my order ( a fairly large order) within a few days. dont knock them, im sure its just a mistake that they will be more than happy to correct.

~JSlice~

--------------------

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
    #2085101 - 11/08/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe he has had some problems with emails, like server issues.

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
    #2086081 - 11/09/03 06:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Try Pm'ing them here at the shroomery....http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=10401&Board=Marketplace&what=ubbthreads&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2086254 - 11/09/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't want this thread to develop into one big flame.

I would hope that MicronMagick responds via e-mail or here ASAP.

I am not going to approve any posts to this thread that are un-constructive so please don't waste your time.

Thanks

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: Stay Away From MicronMagick!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2086566 - 11/09/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

I have a PM into f8l asking for a SaleID # so I can refeund him money. No SaleID No Refund.

Alounacara,

Sorry if you had a problem give me your SaleID and I'll make it good.

BTW My spores are supplied by the best in the business Sporeworks and Ralphster's Spores.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Stay Away From MicronMagick!! [Re: MicronMagick]
    #2086602 - 11/09/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Im sorry i screwed up cause i did get some spores from Ralphster that i didnt order ...I will delete that post
Once again i am sorry my fault :crazy:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#2086731 - 11/09/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

f8l has been refund and for the record f8l never PM me here until after he posted here... Had he I would have taken care of him!!!

Anonymous

#2088184 - 11/10/03 12:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

MMMM is cool! :thumbup:

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#2091076 - 11/11/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MicronMagick said:
f8l has been refund and for the record f8l never PM me here until after he posted here... Had he I would have taken care of him!!!

You are full of shit once again. For the record, I posted a message on YOUR thread a week before I started this one. An admin deleted the post and here was your reply

Quote:

LOL... Funny shit man

Didn't you see your post disappear? That's because I let you have it because you were 100% in the wrong and the mods and admin saw it that way as well!!!

Secondly, I emailed you on three seperate occasions indicating I would like the product shipped or would like a refund. I emailed you after WEEK 2, WEEK 3 AND WEEK 4.

Thirdly, after being so frustrated, I posted AGAIN in your thread, AND started this thread which was then approved by 3DShroom AND PRIVATE messaged you.

Finally I received a reply from you!! It's amazing! After over a month, 3 emails, 2 threads, and a private message, you finally reply--how kind of you.

I'm sure many people have had great experiences with you. I even designed a banner ad for your company and was very happy when you sent me filter patches-- I had nothing but good things to say about your company. Unfortunately, it had to come to this.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2091213 - 11/11/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hurting...

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2091652 - 11/11/03 07:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for your reply MicronMagick!

As I see it nothing else productive can come from this thread so I'm closing it.

Ripple

--------------------

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: Stay Away From MicronMagick!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2091858 - 11/11/03 09:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ripple or 3D let this through, you already let this guy post stuff from a PM. I thought that was a no no.

OK f8l here is a timeline for you.

On 11/03/03 you posted a new thread in this forum that when I replied to it it was deleted. The reason it was deleted was the the fact that it goes totally against Shroomery guidelines.

Posting complaints? Please read here first.

Quote:

1. Have you given your package reasonable time to arrive? It can take only a matter of days sometimes, and yet other times it can take 4 weeks or more.

Hmmm... 4 week or longer it says it can take.

Quote:

2. Have you contacted and recieved an answer from the vendor you ordered from?

In you first thread you said that you sent me an email and that I replied that I was out of town or some bullshit at you put it. Not only that but the day previous I had made a post reguarding my email server problems (something that is very common on the Internet) and being backed up.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

I should have probably PMed you but I had no idea the thread was going to be deleted. In my reply I said get me the OrderID number and I'll get you your refund.

Then on 11/08/03 you start up again and this time you PMed me too. Like I said you NEVER try to PM me before you posted the threads starting on the 11/03/03. 5 Days later is the 1st time you tried to PM me!!!

Quote:

Finally I received a reply from you!! It's amazing! After over a month, 3 emails, 2 threads, and a private message, you finally reply--how kind of you.

Well I am a kind person thank you for noticing and to be you did treat me with any respect and you would have found out just how kind I am. You see had you taken the proper channels. Email, PM then posting negative comments. I would have taken good care of you.

I think it's funny when people post here bitching about vendors not delivering their stuff. Don't they realize that nothing in 100% perfect? Do they think that theirs is the only order that a vendor has gotten all month? Most of the time it's a newbie and don't know any better. You've been here a year what's you excuse?

Seriously in the year you've been here how times have you seen negative posts about MMMM? If I was out to rip people off don't you think this forum would be flooded with them? If I was out to rip people of do you think they would still run my banner here even though I owe 3D $$$? Absolutely NOT!!!

In closing I would like to say to all customers who may have problems by all means PM me and I will make it better then right. Post negative threads and treat me with total disrespect you get a refund and get put on the black list.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2093929 - 11/11/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Your correct MM that post containing PM's should not have been approved and I'm not sure who approved it, probably one of the admins helping out. So i let your timeline post through and now I'm closing this thread.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags