Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Mushrooms while Dreaming?
    #2088130 - 11/10/03 01:58 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone here ever had a dream about eating mushrooms. Then acually trip after? Iv'e done this it was last april. It just dinged on me. It was way weird. I felt like i was shroomin. But it was differant I was in a differant place I felt like I was on some other planet in our solar system. Like neptune or pluto. everything was Indigo blue and it was just nuts. Anyone else had this experiance?

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: Shockey]
    #2088165 - 11/10/03 02:10 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream when I was tripping but it was very diffrent than actually trippin, kinda how sometimes you dream about a person or place, but the image dosn't look at all like the person/place but you still know who it is, if that makes sence to you. It was like how the media would portray trippin, like all out hallucinations of things that wern't there, and scary shit, being pursued by imaginary people and faces poping out of mid air, along with the same body high of acid, I woke up and thought I had actually tripped the night before until things finally started to come togather and I realized it was a dream.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: John]
    #2088290 - 11/10/03 02:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

YES.  I had a dream in which I found a nice sack of shrooms in my desk, and ate them.  I was waiting for them to come on, when I looked at the wall and noticed the familiar effect of random textures organizing themselves into faces, patterns, etc.  I got so excited that I woke up, and I was no longer tripping  :frown:

It was pretty cool though because the few moments when I was tripping in the dream were exactly like a real trip, at least I think they were, its hard to remember the actual dream-trip feeling.  I just remember the first thought that came to my mind as I began to wake up "Damn, that was exactly like a real trip"

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2089154 - 11/10/03 01:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream where i was on DMT, i made my way to the back of the bus, melted into a puddle, slipped out the window as the bus started going down a road its not supposed to, then i went down a few blocks as a puddle, taking in the puddles perspective, and then i gained human form but ran like a cheetah or ape or Rob Schnider in Animal, Then i woke up with an extremely fast heart rate and sweating.

The other nite i also had an extreme lucid dream which i associate with the DMT realm ive yet to see.

Background information: Ive been totally engulfed by "DMT: the spirit Molecule" lately and is amongst the main things my mind endlessly contemplates. Confused by the psychology behind my recent LSD/MDMA/Salvinorin.A/Salvia experience, the spirit realms, and parallel dimensions have been taunting my subconcious. Delving more into the literature ive related....

Last night i slept for 14 hours 7pm - 9am. As the daylight hours approached I fell back into a deep sleep while playing with the idea of alien abduction/entity contact.

In my dream I was me, and i was lucid in some sort of transdimensional playing field, a technological school for *others*, whatever they be. For a great length of time the *others* paid no attention to my differences as i drifted about unguided. However, later on in my dream i met up with a girl, one i recognized but couldnt identify. For some reason she felt threatened, aand we had to get away. Briskly clinging to a wall, we scaled buildings, leaping gracefully from roof to roof leaving little impact. The complexity of my maneuver's played a symbolic role in identifying the male as superior in this realm. I swiftly dropped a couple stories onto a small bright metal edge, and immediately launched off to the next rooftop, unnoticed by all patroling below. *her* however, procrastinated, from the top...she stood, she closed her eye's, hesitated, and leapt. Barely clearing the edge i leapt from, her stiff body flipped head over heals and with a ground shattering crash plummeted into the ground creating a crater. Immediately all the *others* who were doing their thing, approached her with incredible ferocity, their bodies curved and stretched as they were faster than light, and could not be confined by the field of vision. It was at this point *her* was identified, she was my first girlfriend, someone who i have mixxed feelings about. My eye's focused almost to a microcellular level on her, and she looked at peace, unmoving, untainted...but an overwhelming urgency took over me. As the *other* crowded over her carcass, they all took threatening forms. White bald bulbous head's, with black orbital eyes sunk into their sockets, ravaging fangs which curled outside their mouths which incessently drooled - they were wearing black suits.
I immediately leapt to her side, and the *others* attention swayed. Upon landing they were all over me, feeling me, touching me, examining me...Their long stick like fingers proded my skin and fear overwhelmed me. Rightfully i denied involvment with these creature's, and near the speed of light i ran, i ran and i ran, No boundaries, but slower than they. They were fast, but constrained to the surface, they were on a 2d playing field where as I...In the quarters of my own mind, was not held down by physics. Running laterally on walls, and upside down on roove's, they were 2 steps behind every step i made. More and more....I had a heaving mass of salivating *others* after me when i came to a dead end.

I woke up sweating with a fast heart rate.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: PDU]
    #2089349 - 11/10/03 02:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I remember once dreaming I ate shrooms and then tripped but I don't remember any of the details other than thinking "wow, I'm really tripping" because I'm unlucky with dreams. I only remember tiny details if any at all. I'll dream 4 or 5 dreams a night but only remember the event having occured, or perhaps a single image from the last of them. I ought to start writing them down.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: Shockey]
    #2090721 - 11/10/03 11:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i ate a sheet of acid in a dream once. shit was weird, but not like a real trip at all.

i've had a bunch of other dreams where i took acid. like, in one i took geltab after geltab cause i thought they werent hitting. then i had to talk to my parents. terrible failure lol

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: entiformatie]
    #2098196 - 11/12/03 07:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream last week that me and my best friend were walking through town and we kept finding all these grassy knowles that aren't actually in the town we were walking through. So one of them we decided to explore and we ended up finding a bunch of shrooms growing... so we're picking all these shrooms and walking around town and at every grassy patch we end up finding shrooms...

I start to notice that my fingers are tingling when i'm picking these beautiful specimens and I ask my friend if he's experiencing the same thing and he says yeah and then he goes into slow motion saying "iii thiinnkkk ii'mmm sstaaaartttiiinnggg tooooo triiiiiiiiiiippp." and i was like "ooooo shiiiittt meeee toooooooo" in slow motion... and like i'd trip out real hard for a few seconds then everything would go back to normal so we just kept running from one grassy patch to another. Then eventually at one patch, the cops pull up and we take off running... somehow we end up in this underground parking garage type thing, glad we got away from the cops, and no longer tripping at all.
Then out of nowhere this kid that me and my friend used to make fun of back in school shows up--and he goes... "you guys think you're cool? check this out," and he pulls out this jar full of these big chunks of crystals in it and he dumps them out all over the ground and nothing happens. Me and my friend look at eachother and notice our hands are tingling and starting to glow... then we look at the crystals and there is this blinding flash of light and then all the crystals are emanating beams of rainbow light like the one on the cover of "Dark Side of the Moon," but hundreds of them. It was so beautiful... then one by one all the crystals burned out. We were amazed and asked him to do it again so he obliges and this time while gazing at the beams of rainbow light we start tripping really hard and everything kinda went into "matrix time" and we started climbing through the air on these beams of rainbow light... then all of the sudden the crystals started burning out and my friend fell and then the beam of rainbow light I was climbing on burned out too and I was falling through the sky thinking "at least i got to die tripping with my best friend..." and then I woke up.

I said to myself... that was one fucked up dream and fell back asleep trying to recapture it but it wasn't the same...

but yeah i have dreams about mushrooms all the time.

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

OfflineAse
Stranger

Loc: sideways & upsidedown
Re: Mushrooms while Dreaming? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2098437 - 11/12/03 08:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I had a dream where i bought some shrooms and for some reason the bag was filled with dirt. so i tried to take the dirt out of the bag, and i dropped all of it over the side of a balcony. I was like oh shit!

My dreams are so wierd that they usually feel like some kind of trip regardless of the topic.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports